Author Podcasts You Listen To?  (Read 401 times)

Podcasts You Listen To?
« on: October 28, 2017, 08:40:57 PM »
What are some of your favorite podcasts? 

I love Radio Free Burrito, Sword and Scale, Bizarre States, Euphomet, Realm of the Weird, Crimetown and Weird Tales & The Unexplainable. 

Re: Podcasts You Listen To?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 08:45:11 PM »
Astonishing Legends, Hardcore History, Lore are some I listen to

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 09:22:46 PM »
What are some of your favorite podcasts? 

I love Radio Free Burrito, Sword and Scale, Bizarre States, Euphomet, Realm of the Weird, Crimetown and Weird Tales & The Unexplainable.

Faustina! nice to see you are back and posting a bit. Missed you.. You were always one of my favorite posters. I'll check those podcasts out. Thanks!

Peace to ALL

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 10:29:52 PM »
Faustina! nice to see you are back and posting a bit. Missed you.. You were always one of my favorite posters. I'll check those podcasts out. Thanks!

Peace to ALL

Thanks, WhiteCrow!   :D

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2017, 11:09:06 PM »
Thanks, WhiteCrow!   :D

Welcome back, Faustina!  I'm glad to see you have returned. :D

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2017, 09:17:10 PM »
I found "The UFO Channel" on the XiiaLive App a few weeks ago, an interesting mix of presentations by UFO researchers/authors at various modern day UFO conferences and rebroadcasts of live UFO news stories and interviews from back in the late 40s/early 50s.  The bad news is many of the guys who sound lame on C2C and other shows are equally lame in lectures and panel discussions, but others shine in an environment where they control the flow of the discussion without 3x5 card questions being thrown at them without rhyme or reason. There was a presentation on Kecksburg I heard a few nights ago that was far and away the best I've heard.

The old radio broadcasts are really good, although they make up a limited amount of air time.  Best I've heard so far is an interview (I think by Walter Winchell) of Ken Arnold shortly after his famous sighting in 1947.  There was also a rebroadcast of an actual radio news report of the death of Capt Thomas Mantell while in pursuit of a UFO over Kentucky in 1948.

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2017, 09:55:07 PM »
Here's one I listen to occasionally, when nothing else available, "Conspiranormal"
This one is kind of funny, the inimitable Adam Gorightly is included.
http://conspirinormal.podomatic.com/
From the frozen North:https://www.forumborealis.net/
and this one:http://skeptiko.com/
I'll post more if you are really interested.

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2017, 08:59:58 AM »
Mysterious Universe

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2017, 02:58:39 PM »

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2017, 06:13:02 PM »
I consider the Knapp shows podcasts, since I seldom catch them live. So those.

Hardcore History, The Unexplained, Ark Midnight (depending on topic), Euphomet, Dark City, Common Sense

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2017, 06:48:18 PM »

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2017, 11:24:51 PM »
Expanded Perspectives! This show ROCKS!

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2017, 07:41:00 AM »
Expanded Perspectives! This show ROCKS!

I gave them a listen, and they're alright. Just a bit True Believerô for me.

In this episode ( http://www.expandedperspectives.com/we-are-never-alone/ ) they talked about the following:
Then, a commercial airline passenger on a flight from Toronto to Edmonton spotted a strange bright object appearing to be at the same altitude. He took pictures with a Galaxy S8+ cell phone before the object flew off to the east.
One of the guys said they had never seen another airplane go by when flying in an airplane. Really? I don't fly often but I have. It's pretty cool. If they're going in the opposite direction you can get an idea of how fast you're actually traveling, its like a bullet going by.