• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

a question for everyone?

Started by damon, October 28, 2017, 07:49:04 AM

Quote from: damon on October 28, 2017, 07:49:04 AM
It seems that Bellgab is dying? Am i wrong about that?  Or is just everyone getting bored of this place? There is a lack of podcast from this forum. The general does his podcast from a different place now, the lack of a gabcast, the spec sheet pops up every once in a while.

I think you just might wrong Mr. Spock.   Tonight we have two hot threads on Incest and Disgusting food you actually eat.    The old board seems pretty healthy.

b_dubb

Hog,
The Gabcast host “clique” used to beg BGers to come host in our places. No one volunteered.

Hugs,

b

ksm32

Quote from: b_dubb on April 16, 2018, 01:31:21 PM
Hog,
The Gabcast host “clique” used to beg BGers to come host in our places. No one volunteered.

Hugs,

b

Hey now,

I always wanted to volunteer but my work schedule was nuts back then. I didn't want to commit only to have to back out should a call come in. Back then I professionally serviced woman for moneys. I would have been great as a host, really! Listeners would have finally been able to put a voice to complete jackass who's posts they rolled their eyes over. I would have had contests and games where the winner would receive ham! that I! Me! would personally send through the mail. I mean, who doesn't love HAM!! Dub?!!  It would have only gotten better from there.

..alas

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on April 16, 2018, 09:26:50 PM
Hey now,

I always wanted to volunteer but my work schedule was nuts back then. I didn't want to commit only to have to back out should a call come in. Back then I professionally serviced woman for moneys. I would have been great as a host, really! Listeners would have finally been able to put a voice to complete jackass who's posts they rolled their eyes over. I would have had contests and games where the winner would receive ham! that I! Me! would personally send through the mail. I mean, who doesn't love HAM!! Dub?!!  It would have only gotten better from there.

..alas
Did you encounter a wife to marry through that activity?

Hog

Quote from: b_dubb on April 16, 2018, 01:31:21 PM
Hog,

Hugs,

b
Thanks B,  I still listen to the Gabcast every night at bedtime.  I must say that yourself, Onan, Eddie, Jaz and MV made for some really decent entertainment.  I enjoyed the shows where you guys just talked about current events and personal stories, and of course the Bellgab site.  When the paranormal stuff began to be "wedged" into the show, IMO it wasn't the greatest, but still better than some of the later stuff.

Thanks for the good times.  IIRC t was you that did the impersonation of a Quaker or something when MV was speaking of "Minnesota Nice"?  That was hilarious.

peace
Hog