• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What is the End Game with Vegas?

Started by Ruteger, October 10, 2017, 01:20:39 AM

Ruteger

If this was a false flag w/multiple shooters, what was the purpose/outcome? Banning guns? I can still buy AR's at my local gun shop along with green-tips, etc. There will be no gun bans while Trump is POTUS and the GOP controls Congress (knock on wood).

The conspiracy doesn't make sense. What was accomplished? Nothing has changed except for the call to ban bump stocks which nobody knew existed beforehand.

Jackstar

We can safely assume that getting caught was not a part of {{{their}}} plan, so it seems likely that the resultant fallout and consequences will not resemble any rational plan.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 10, 2017, 01:23:02 AM
We can safely assume that getting caught was not a part of {{{their}}} plan

Although, we would be wrong to do so.

Swishypants

The end game is that the Baby Boomer "ME" mentality will continue on in the Millennials albeit with slightly askew values and less moxy. The X-ers will continue to be ignored and financially hobbled, and Gen-Z will be as conservative as the pre-WWI Generation. No one in the country likes one another and we will continue to Balkanize as a culture, but probably never get so bad we split-up the Union because it's too much work and we are all lazy. In a nutshell: we will limp onward for a good while yet.

Swishypants

There is no conspiracy; only bored, distrustful, mostly poor people with less familial support than ever before.

Swishypants

People should go visit other people in person at their homes, just to stop by and communicate; have a coffee or a brown cow. (45 minutes to an hour and a half) We used to call that "Goin' vistin'." At least twice a week. Preferably around a table in the breakfast nook or sun-room. There should be a NOAA weather radio and a deck of playing cards on the table. Maybe a bowl of peanuts or salt-water taffy on the table as well. You talk about the weather; the stock market; the local headlines; how the hell ya' are! Here is the most important part: You do it for no particular reason. Because it's Thursday, or Sunday, or Tuesday, et. al. If one of your friends or family is poor, make sure to let them host half the time. It makes them feel valued. If they are rich, let them host the other half of the time, but don't let them do it up fancy. It makes them feel grounded.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 10, 2017, 03:57:13 AM
People should go visit other people in person at their homes, just to stop by and communicate; have a coffee or a brown cow. (45 minutes to an hour and a half) We used to call that "Goin' vistin'." At least twice a week. Preferably around a table in the breakfast nook or sun-room. There should be a NOAA weather radio and a deck of playing cards on the table. Maybe a bowl of peanuts or salt-water taffy on the table as well. You talk about the weather; the stock market; the local headlines; how the hell ya' are! Here is the most important part: You do it for no particular reason. Because it's Thursday, or Sunday, or Tuesday, et. al. If one of your friends or family is poor, make sure to let them host half the time. It makes them feel valued. If they are rich, let them host the other half of the time, but don't let them do it up fancy. It makes them feel grounded.

I know what makes you feel grounded. Being an asshole.  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 10, 2017, 04:21:27 AM
I know what makes you feel grounded. Being an asshole.  ;)

I suspect you're right! :)

=Schlyder=

the end game?  Well so far we could say comfortably, an increase in the security/surveillance industry, so who will profit from that?   

Juan

Mark Steyn received an interesting email setting out a theory that shooter boy was actually a gun control advocate who decided killing redneck gun owners was the best way to get firearms confiscated.
https://www.steynonline.com/8162/theory-of-the-case

Swishypants

Quote from: Juan on October 10, 2017, 05:22:24 AM
Mark Steyn received an interesting email setting out a theory that shooter boy was actually a gun control advocate who decided killing redneck gun owners was the best way to get firearms confiscated.
https://www.steynonline.com/8162/theory-of-the-case

Rednecks WILL NEVER give up the guns. Bad philosophy on his part.

Jackstar

Quote from: Swishypants on October 10, 2017, 03:33:52 AM
There is no conspiracy;

This a bold, declarative statement from a conspirator.

Swishypants

Would it hurt anyone to be nicer to your fellow human beings? How long do you have to be "tough" before you realize the magic of being alive doesn't reside there? Sheesh! Call me a pussy; me don't care no mor'! I've been tough. I'm done!