Author Simply terrible songs.  (Read 1171 times)

Re: Simply terrible songs.
« Reply #90 on: October 10, 2017, 01:07:33 PM »
Ladies, just say no. 

« Reply #91 on: October 10, 2017, 01:18:46 PM »

'This is 'Sussudio', great song, personal favorite"

« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2017, 01:29:51 PM »

'This is 'Sussudio', great song, personal favorite"

I always mocked the song whenever I heard it.  I used to sing "Sue, sue, sue ya."   I hate that song.  I like Phil Collins but not that track.  Nice clip though.  lol.

« Reply #93 on: October 10, 2017, 01:35:47 PM »
Unless you're a really big jazz fan, I think you might agree with me this is the worst song ever recorded.  It also seems to go on forever.

« Reply #94 on: October 10, 2017, 01:41:58 PM »
Unless you're a really big jazz fan, I think you might agree with me this is the worst song ever recorded.  It also seems to go on forever.

My pick for worst song from them is Takin' Care Of Business.  It gets really old after a while.

« Reply #95 on: October 10, 2017, 01:47:17 PM »
No, hopeless retard, you pasted a quote under my nickname that I never wrote.  That's not 'paraphrasing' that's a direct lie using a fake quote...

So you're not mentally defective, with no ability to discern humor, satire, fake news or anything else when you read something? 

Didn't the psychotherapists who study you suggest the combination of bias confirmation, OCD, and limited interaction with the outside world is not going to be your strong point?

« Reply #96 on: October 10, 2017, 02:03:16 PM »
So you're not mentally defective, with no ability to discern humor, satire, fake news or anything else when you read something? 

Didn't the psychotherapists who study you suggest the combination of bias confirmation, OCD, and limited interaction with the outside world is not going to be your strong point?

I postulate that limited interaction with the outside world is an optimum state for this one.

« Reply #97 on: October 10, 2017, 02:04:18 PM »

Well, I'm certainly well aware that there are a lot of other hopeless retards who when caught telling a lie also falsely claim "I was only joking!"

As to the rest, it's interesting that there are a lot of terms that I use like 'bias confirmation' that you start using right after I use it.  I may have had OCD, but you're clearly the one with the obsession.  You are past the point of helping though, just do everybody a favor and kill yourself.

« Reply #98 on: October 10, 2017, 02:26:08 PM »
Well, I'm certainly well aware that there are a lot of other hopeless retards who when caught telling a lie also falsely claim "I was only joking!"

Well, it's a start I guess.

...  You are past the point of helping though, just do everybody a favor and kill yourself.

See - the reason they keep you in a straight-jacket is because this is your go-to solution for otherwise solvable situations.

Hey, it's almost 12:30, time to ring the bell for your cheese sandwich.  Do you get jello today?

« Reply #99 on: October 10, 2017, 02:32:22 PM »
Well, it's a start I guess.

See - the reason they keep you in a straight-jacket is because this is your go-to solution for otherwise solvable situations.

Not at all.  I just think the world would be a slightly better place without you in it.

« Reply #100 on: October 10, 2017, 02:38:15 PM »
Not at all.  I just think the world would be a slightly better place without you in it.

I bet you say that to all the doctors.  But I was really asking about the jello.

« Reply #101 on: October 10, 2017, 02:58:02 PM »
I bet you say that to all the doctors.  But I was really asking about the jello.

I guess I should ask you now to check: is that supposed to be a joke?

« Reply #102 on: October 11, 2017, 04:31:11 AM »
I guess I should ask you now to check: is that supposed to be a joke?

I thought this was a music thread?! Why did you bring this in here?  ???

« Reply #103 on: October 11, 2017, 05:03:05 AM »
I thought this was a music thread?! Why did you bring this in here?  ???

Why are you asking this to me?

« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2017, 12:13:34 PM »

« Reply #105 on: October 11, 2017, 12:16:22 PM »

« Reply #106 on: October 11, 2017, 12:20:00 PM »

Actually pretty much anything from Nirvana, Grunge, the '90s...

« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2017, 12:20:18 PM »
Anything/everything by The Grateful Dead. People in the '60's must all have been stoned out of their heads if they thought that passed for music.

« Reply #108 on: October 11, 2017, 12:23:58 PM »
Anything/everything by The Grateful Dead. People in the '60's must all have been stoned out of their heads if they thought that passed for music.

It was all underground/counter culture. Some colleges that had radio stations played them and probably a few on the west coast, but they didnít get much air time at all. I remember alot of bootleg tapes being passed around.

« Reply #109 on: October 11, 2017, 12:30:41 PM »

God. I hate this song  >:(  :(  >:(

But I actually like this song.  8)  :)  8)

« Reply #110 on: October 11, 2017, 01:12:57 PM »

Wrong, the live shows were fantastic

« Reply #111 on: October 11, 2017, 01:22:34 PM »
There is nothing worse than this one. I win, you can all go home.

« Reply #112 on: October 11, 2017, 01:24:16 PM »
God damn! I think he does win.  Hand me the Pop-Rocks and Coke.

« Reply #113 on: October 11, 2017, 01:30:23 PM »
Ladies, just say no. 

There was a case over here some years back of a man killing his wife because she kept comparing him unfavorably to Michael Bolton. The last straw was her saying something like 'he's more man than you'll ever be' before he caved her head in.

« Reply #114 on: October 11, 2017, 01:33:08 PM »

« Reply #115 on: October 11, 2017, 01:37:34 PM »
Brace yourself.

Isn't that a young Heather Wade?  Where'd you get that?

« Reply #116 on: October 11, 2017, 01:39:42 PM »

« Reply #117 on: October 11, 2017, 01:40:06 PM »
Wrong, the live shows were fantastic

So you were a stoner?  :o

« Reply #118 on: October 11, 2017, 01:42:12 PM »

So you were a stoner?  :o

Hard to imagine. Perhaps he was halfway through getting a bj from Janis Joplin when he decided to clean up his act.

« Reply #119 on: October 11, 2017, 01:48:08 PM »
Hard to imagine. Perhaps he was halfway through getting a bj from Janis Joplin when he decided to clean up his act.

No pun intended?