• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Live Shooters Las Vegas Several Dead at Mandalay Bay

Started by chefist, October 01, 2017, 11:27:34 PM

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 15, 2017, 02:20:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_XZKXFT_r0
Wow- that is scary.  They both have an illustrated jack over an ace.  (Er, well, one is an illustrated jack, and the other is just a "J" inside of a spade with the aces over the jack.)  And they both are laid over a colourful background with poker chips and gold in the foreground, and a dancing woman on the side.  The similarities simply cannot be ignored. ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on October 15, 2017, 12:53:19 PM
Wow- that is scary.  They both have an illustrated jack over an ace.  (Er, well, one is an illustrated jack, and the other is just a "J" inside of a spade with the aces over the jack.)  And they both are laid over a colourful background with poker chips and gold in the foreground, and a dancing woman on the side.  The similarities simply cannot be ignored. ;)

But did you notice the fact that in one, the ace is on top, the other, the jack is on top. This is an encoded message that allows the initiates to know that the mirror universe has established the alternate timeline and you should not always double down on 11.

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 15, 2017, 01:01:32 PM
But did you notice the fact that in one, the ace is on top, the other, the jack is on top. This is an encoded message that allows the initiates to know that the mirror universe has established the alternate timeline and you should not always double down on 11.
jack over an ace... the aces over the jack.)

I appreciate the advice on doubling down... Should I always be splitting my face cards in the new universe?   :)

Jackstar

"I guess he got so scared that he bolted"

BULLSHIT

Dr. MD MD

I figure idiots will have no problem ignoring it...maybe even mocking it.  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on October 15, 2017, 01:31:48 PM
"I guess he got so scared that he bolted"

BULLSHIT
But to what end?  It is an interesting turn- but if this was a giant conspiracy, why include him in the first place?  If he was actually an "innocent" person who stumbled across the gunman- why not actually kill him?  If he was in on it- they made a very poor choice.

If this is a conspiracy- why have the guy disappear right before an interview?  Why give people who are already screaming "false flag" and "conspiracy" something else to look at (unless this latest scrap is supposed to distract you from the "real" facts.)  :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on October 15, 2017, 03:26:00 PM
But to what end?  It is an interesting turn- but if this was a giant conspiracy, why include him in the first place?  If he was actually an "innocent" person who stumbled across the gunman- why not actually kill him?  If he was in on it- they made a very poor choice.

If this is a conspiracy- why have the guy disappear right before an interview?  Why give people who are already screaming "false flag" and "conspiracy" something else to look at (unless this latest scrap is supposed to distract you from the "real" facts.)  :)

Just accept the offical story. You know you wanna.  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on October 15, 2017, 03:26:00 PM

Because they want to admit it was Jesus this whole time

Dr. MD MD

Healthy 28 year old witness who saw multiple shooters died in her sleep after her husband left for work at 4:30 in the morning. Uh huh...that sounds normal. Everything checks out here.  ::)

http://www.nnettle.com/news/2923-las-vegas-shooting-witness-who-identified-multiple-shooters-found-dead

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 15, 2017, 05:10:49 PM
Healthy 28 year old witness who saw multiple shooters died in her sleep after her husband left for work at 4:30 in the morning. Uh huh...that sounds normal. Everything checks out here.  ::)

http://www.nnettle.com/news/2923-las-vegas-shooting-witness-who-identified-multiple-shooters-found-dead
I saw some source that said she had epilepsy and a history of seizures?
http://www.seacoastonline.com/zz/news/20171011/vegas-shooting-survivor-california-charity-co-founder-dies-suddenly
More stuff besides the security guard going to a clinic (I guess he is out now

https://web.archive.org/web/20171003084931/http://www.kitv.com/story/36505487/hawaii-native-parked-shooters-car
http://www.nnettle.com/features/1200-hotel-worker-vanishes-after-saying-stephen-paddock-didn-t-have-many-bags-

Up All Night

The Al-Qaeda affiliated Al-Shabab in Somalia has reminded all of us what "Big League" Islamic Terrorism look like.

Death toll rises to 276 in Somalia truck bomb attack

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/10/15/death-toll-rises-189-somali-truck-bomb-attack/765819001/

The death toll from the single deadliest attack in Somalia's history rose to 276 Sunday as emergency workers feverishly dug through the rubble of a Mogadishu bomb blast that collapsed buildings and set nearby cars ablaze.

About 300 people were injured when the truck explosion rocked a crowded shopping district Saturday.

Swishypants

Since I was listening to UN TRUNKED police radio the  night it happened, and you are all fucking lunatic retards, I'm going to have to inform you that there is no conspiracy. I'm sorry. It was a just a nutjob, like you. By-the-way, remember to get more cat-food at the supermarket tomorrow.  Hungry-man dinners are on sale! Yay for you!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 15, 2017, 10:23:50 PM
Since I was listening to UN TRUNKED police radio the  night it happened, and you are all fucking lunatic retards, I'm going to have to inform you that there is no conspiracy. I'm sorry. It was a just a nutjob, like you. By-the-way, remember to get more cat-food at the supermarket tomorrow.  Hungry-man dinners are on sale! Yay for you!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 15, 2017, 10:35:36 PM

Chub-up lardass! That brownie is callin' ya! :)

I see your meals on wheels arrived, gramps.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 15, 2017, 10:52:10 PM
I see your meals on wheels arrived, gramps.  :D

You forget; I have money. I have gourmet meals prepared for me every night. You know you want to lick that frozen bullshit in that picture. Don't lie!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 15, 2017, 10:54:19 PM
You forget; I have money. I have gourmet meals prepared for me every night. You know you want to lick that frozen bullshit in that picture. Don't lie!

Sure you do...and you're really a Rhodesian mercenary. We all believe it!  ::)

Enjoy your TV dinner. It suits you.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 15, 2017, 10:56:50 PM
Sure you do...and you're really a Rhodesian mercenary. We all believe it!  ::)

Enjoy your TV dinner. It suits you.  :D

I'm not a Merc! Nor am I Rhodesian! I do live in a home that has a name though, and I have armed guards on my property. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 15, 2017, 11:02:51 PM
I'm not a Merc! Nor am I Rhodesian! I do live in a home that has a name though, and I have armed guards on my property. :)

Your home has a name? Is it Fagtown Abbey?  ;D

WOTR

Quote from: Swishypants on October 15, 2017, 11:02:51 PM

San Quentin?  :)