• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Live Shooters Las Vegas Several Dead at Mandalay Bay

Started by chefist, October 01, 2017, 11:27:34 PM

Quote from: Swishypants on October 04, 2017, 04:30:26 PM
Move to the wealthy part of town or the countryside. Stop being poor. Then you can get a wife who's vagina doesn't feel like driving a Semi-Truck through a mountain cave!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADWG6EXrbcE

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 04, 2017, 04:36:17 PM
Ha!   It must be sad to be a loser like him.  He can't even get his 85 year old neighbor to fuck him.

LOL! Just out of curiosity--because I'm not saying it's true--but what if I really was SAS seconded to the CIA, and was incredibly wealthy with a beautiful young wife and a mistress that she knew about and had come over some nights because she got off on it?  How would you feel?

Quote from: Swishypants on October 04, 2017, 04:39:17 PM
LOL! Just out of curiosity--because I'm not saying it's true--but what if I really was SAS seconded to the CIA, and was incredibly wealthy with a beautiful young wife and a mistress that she knew about and had come over some nights because she got off on it?  How would you feel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPemyipJzAM

Seriously I'd say you're a piece of shit for screwing around on your beautiful young wife.  However, it is just a masturbatory fantasy and you can't even get a hag to fuck you.

Quote from: chefist on October 04, 2017, 03:22:45 PM
Dad never, ever said the "F" word...rarely "shit"...his preferred were:

1. Dirty Cocksucker
2. Son of a Bitch
3. Goddammit
4. Hell
5. Jesus Christ

I only ever heard my Dad say the 'F' word once.  It was when he sliced his thumb off in the Table Saw.
As in "Ah F**k!   Pick that damn thing up for me, would ya?"   While I'm standing there like "There is no way
that just happened".

His true mastery was in bashing the Catholic Church attendees down the road from us. It was a huge place and the folks coming or
going could really back up traffic.   I don't want to offend anyone but he had some real doozies - stuff I've never heard before
or since.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 04, 2017, 04:25:33 PM
I am he as you are me and we are all together.

Goo, goo, gjoob.
Eh, do you realize how much you two are turning on Pud and Shreddy. 

Juan

Reports that shooter boy made something of a political statement on a tape of the shooting law enforcement has.  Stay tuned.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 04, 2017, 04:41:07 PM

Seriously I'd say you're a piece of shit for screwing around on your beautiful young wife.  However, it is just a masturbatory fantasy and you can't even get a hag to fuck you.

MENTAL CATHARSIS BREAKS? TEST! WORKING! You're in good shape Schitzoid! You didn't have to try out for the Little League Team as a kid did you? :)

Juan

Quote from: ItsOver on October 04, 2017, 05:06:04 PM
Eh, do you realize how much you two are turning on Pud and Shreddy.
I read that as turning IN TO Puddy and Shreddy.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 04, 2017, 02:31:35 PM
There is something about that family that seems very nonchalant about the whole thing.

I still can't get over the brother doing a full press conference on his front yard the day after. Isn't the normal reaction is to go into hiding and maybe have your lawyer give a statement.

The dearth of information about possible motives of the shooter is odd. Other than the generic "he was a regular guy" statements from his brother and a scattering of neighbors, whose only link to him was location, no friends have stepped forward to offer any insight into his behavior. There's not even an online social media presence (unless it was purely anonymous). Did he have no friends other than the GF? Evidently he worked as an auditor for the US government and for the IRS, so former co-workers are unlikely to speak openly about him.

It's been reported most of his guns were purchased within the past year. Unless he left a note, it's unclear who he blamed for his lethal rage. According to his brother he was not religious, and apolitical, so was his anger outside ideologies, and directed at his former employer, the US Government?

I've known a few so-called professional gamblers, and they had a network of buddies with whom they socialized, but the shooter seemed to have favored mind-numbing video poker, playing it for days on end.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on October 04, 2017, 05:30:45 PM
The dearth of information about possible motives of the shooter is odd. Other than the generic "he was a regular guy" statements from his brother and a scattering of neighbors, whose only link to him was location, no friends have stepped forward to offer any insight into his behavior. There's not even an online social media presence (unless it was purely anonymous). Did he have no friends other than the GF? Evidently he worked as an auditor for the US government and for the IRS, so former co-workers are unlikely to speak openly about him.

It's been reported most of his guns were purchased within the past year. Unless he left a note, it's unclear who he blamed for his lethal rage. According to his brother he was not religious, and apolitical, so was his anger outside ideologies, and directed at his former employer, the US Government?

I've known a few so-called professional gamblers, and they had a network of buddies with whom they socialized, but the shooter seemed to have favored mind-numbing video poker, playing it for days on end.

Alright, I'll spell it out for you. TOTAL. CUTOUT.  ;)

I'd be more interested to know what his capacity for imaginative absorption was.  ???

Up All Night

In listening to the news reports this afternoon and the MSM Nightly News reports:

There was no mention of the anxiety drugs the killer was prescribed in June. Censorship by omission.

All news outlets are now driving this report:

"49 guns were discovered in the shooter's possession .......(with 26 guns found at the shooter's residence)."

Juan

Tannerite was in the car along with 1600rounds of ammo.

GravitySucks

Seems like Nevada has a fund that will pay up to $35,000 of covered expenses for the victims.

http://voc.nv.gov/VOC/Covered_Expenses/

That is a good thing.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Juan on October 04, 2017, 06:18:22 PM
Tannerite was in the car along with 1600rounds of ammo.

Here is what 30 pounds of Tannerite can do to an old Ford Bronco. You can’t detonate it with a pistol. It takes a high velocity round.

https://youtu.be/RVSecWR5YgY

Juan

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 04, 2017, 06:28:24 PM
Here is what 30 pounds of Tannerite can do to an old Ford Bronco. You can’t detonate it with a pistol. It takes a high velocity round.
The sheriff says rounds from 308 to 223 (I assume 556) were in the room. Would those be sufficientlyhigh velocity?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Juan on October 04, 2017, 06:35:45 PM
The sheriff says rounds from 308 to 223 (I assume 556) were in the room. Would those be sufficientlyhigh velocity?

Yes. Most centerfire rifle calibers will detonate it. Just needs to be supersonic to have a sufficient shock wave.

Quote from: Juan on October 04, 2017, 06:35:45 PM

yes, but he would have to hit it which he couldn't he just sprayed and prayed. He was a angry leftist that did this to cause a scene and get everything a list of things banned thats a liberals wet dream and he targeted conservatives. A democrat created the problem that the democrats have had the "solution" to for the past 30+ years, we are getting played.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on October 04, 2017, 05:27:19 PM
I read that as turning IN TO Puddy and Shreddy.
That, too. Notice how Pud just disappeared.  Must have gone on a hot date with Shreddy.  Way to go, Swishy and 21st.  ;) :)

Juan

Fox News reporter says there were 50-pounds of Tannerite in the car.

Quote from: Juan on October 04, 2017, 06:47:45 PM

he probably tried to shoot the car and couldn't hit it, crazy fucking lefties

They said most of his guns were jammed, that shit will happen when you bumpfire. A gun enthusiast could clear it pretty quickly and get it back up and running again this ass clown couldn't. He only shot for like 9 minutes and probably jammed all of his shit up and just stopped. This asshole had no fucking clue how to keep an ar15 running he was no gun owner this guy bought all his guns recently.

=Schlyder=

Quote from: crescent fresh on October 04, 2017, 06:57:38 PM
They said most of his guns were jammed, that shit will happen when you bumpfire. A gun enthusiast could clear it pretty quickly and get it back up and running again this ass clown couldn't. He only shot for like 9 minutes and probably jammed all of his shit up and just stopped. This asshole had no fucking clue how to keep an ar15 running he was no gun owner this guy bought all his guns recently.

LOL those bumpfire stocks are garbage.... toys to anyone who really knows guns.  He was also using extra large Surefire magzines... which are, from what I have read about them,  garbage as well.. they jam.

Also.. after seeing the rifles he had... and hearing how he was just blowing thru every magazine, it isn't surprising they seized up. LOL those rifles aren't designed for that kind of sustained full auto fire, because they will overheat fast, and seize/jam up.   Yup the guy was a fucktard.  The people claiming he was an operator don't have a clue.  Any competent marksman, with the firepower he had up in his nest, and the target rich concentration could have killed hundreds and wounded well over a 1000 in the time he had... 72 minutes or so.

Gd5150

Quote from: Juan on October 04, 2017, 06:47:45 PM
That would've been a great escape. Blow the car and walk out dressed like swat.

Gd5150

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on October 04, 2017, 05:30:45 PM

We should probably check bellgab history to see who hasn't logged in since Sunday. Dude sounds like he'd be a shining member here.

GravitySucks

Quote from: =Schlyder= on October 04, 2017, 07:06:19 PM
LOL those bumpfire stocks are garbage.... toys to anyone who really knows guns.  He was also using extra large Surefire magzines... which are, from what I have read about them,  garbage as well.. they jam.

Also.. after seeing the rifles he had... and hearing how he was just blowing thru every magazine, it isn't surprising they seized up. LOL  Yup the guy was a fucktard.  The people claiming he was an operator don't have a clue.  Any competent marksman, with the firepower he had up in his nest, and the target rich concentration could have killed hundreds and wounded well over a 1000 in the time he had... 72 minutes or so.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/unarmed-security-guard-jesus-campos-took-on-las-vegas-killer-stephen-paddock

It really wasn’t 72 minutes. Evidently he killed himself shortly after shooting through the door at the hotel security guard. They did take their time getting into the room once the shooting stopped.

If he had still been shooting, I am sure they would have entered quicker.

=Schlyder=

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 04, 2017, 07:17:36 PM
It really wasn’t 72 minutes. Evidently he killed himself shortly after shooting through the door at the hotel security guard. They did take their time getting into the room once the shooting stopped.

If he had still been shooting, I am sure they would have entered quicker.

If he wanted to really get it done, he would have used proper machine guns... an MG42, M60, any kind of SAW gun.  he could have done devastating damage with guns like that.  The proper tool for the job, as they say.

GravitySucks

Quote from: =Schlyder= on October 04, 2017, 07:23:26 PM
If he wanted to really get it done, he would have used proper machine guns... an MG42, M60, any kind of SAW gun.  he could have done devastating damage with guns like that.  The proper tool for the job, as they say.

I am sure there are people all over the world ready to study what he got wrong, so that they don’t make the same mistakes.

There needs to be a law - if someone requests a specific location or a room facing a specific venue, the police need to be notified.

He bought 33 guns since October 2016. Maybe he bought one in October, but I bet most were bought after the election. I think they are only saying October because November would be just too obvious. So they say “after October” or something to that effect. They just need to come out and say it, the guy wanted to kill Trump voters because CNN and MSNBC told him they were all racists Nazis. Antifa is trying to start the second civil war because Hillary did not win and the liberal media is feeding their delusions.