Author Sports Kneelers  (Read 11477 times)

Re: Sports Kneelers
« Reply #720 on: November 07, 2017, 06:26:39 PM »
Couldn't you use a better example
Well considering it’s where Kaepernick kicked off the left’s hate America protests it kinda seems like a logical place to start. Sorry I kno logic is a confusing thing, look it up.

As for reading what a dumbfuck lemming has to say about stocks and the market that’s kind of a huge laugher. We’ll contact you when we need another pedophile actor to star in a bad movie. Your worthless opinion on big boy topics like economics and national security is irrelevant. Run along lemming.

« Reply #721 on: November 07, 2017, 06:48:14 PM »

« Reply #722 on: November 07, 2017, 06:49:56 PM »
MV let Kidnostad do the upper right and it's been 100% suck-ass around here ever since!

« Reply #723 on: November 07, 2017, 06:57:11 PM »
MV let Kidnostad do the upper right and it's been 100% suck-ass around here ever since!

That's because you're a valor thief.

« Reply #724 on: November 12, 2017, 09:33:29 PM »

« Reply #725 on: November 12, 2017, 10:34:36 PM »
The media created this when they spotted Colon Kapernick sitting during the flag ceremonies, asked him about it, and reported it.  And went on to seek him out at every opportunity and ask (aks?) endless questons about it for the rest of the year.

Now that it's been articulated to be for the cause of ''social justice'', and in particular the way the police deal with young black men, has anyone in the media aksed any of the players whether those same individuals bear any responsibility for the way they interact with the officers?

I believe I'm correct in assuming an overwhelming percentage of white folks pulled over or otherwise interacting involuntarily with the police are polite to the point of overdoing it.  Is that true for young black men as well?  Could their commentary and actions be a contributing factor in the way the police treat them?  Does their contact with the police turn physical?  Do the police take steps to ensure a situation doesn't turn physical?

Are these fair questions to ask?  Are they mandatory questions to ask, if we as a society really want to have this issue addressed?  Are we to believe all these cops single out young black men for abuse?

« Reply #726 on: November 12, 2017, 10:35:20 PM »
When we learned three UCLA basketball players were detained in China for shoplifting, was anyone surprised they were all black?

« Reply #727 on: November 12, 2017, 11:36:06 PM »
When we learned three UCLA basketball players were detained in China for shoplifting, was anyone surprised they were all black?
No.
Heck, the Chinese have been ripping off our intellectual property, patents, military systems, products, "free trade" deals, monetary policy, VISA policies, immigration policies, and foreign student policies etc for decades (sometimes with more than willing politicians, you know who, and companies acquiescence or kickbacks.) So what is good for the goose, I guess, if we allow some "youths" to take some stuff? At least they weren't Stateside doing some looting and the usual theft here from our businesses. And was small potatoes in comparison to the Chinese stealing. Still when one travels to another country one should try to be on good behavior and consider themselves as informal ambassadors, in a way. But no surprise as to the type, when I heard of this incident.

« Reply #728 on: November 14, 2017, 12:11:13 AM »
Oh I see, the NFL players all just love the military, 'cause they met some of them and stuff. 

It's the rest of the country they hate. 

« Reply #729 on: November 14, 2017, 02:38:23 AM »
Horrible tasting pizza tycoon Papa Johns blames NFL players for his poor sales. Papa Johns quote  “Leadership starts at the top and this is an example of poor leadership.” Is he talking about himself and taking responsibility his business OF COURSE NOT! he's talking about others and blaming others. When in doubt blame the black dudes.

So I went to check if this past the smelling test and looked at Papa Johns stock market for the year

Nov. 7/16     79.27
Dec 10/16    89.55 (it's peak in the last 365 days)
Feb. 6/17     82.79
Mar 21/17    73.99 (first big dip)
May 1/ 17    78.65
Jun 6.  17    84.75 (start of a steady decline)
Aug 1/17     71.13 (NFL preseaon starts at Aug 3)
Sep 7/17    71.72 (start of the NFL season)
Oct 31/17  68.05 (The day before he complained)
Nov 1/17   62.26 (the day after he complained) it bottomed out at 59.77
Current      61.42 (lowest of the year)

So his stock took a much bigger hit in Feb-Mar losing 9 points and the  summer  and Jun-Aug  losing 13.5 points, both when there was no NFL proest on. During the season PJ went  down 3 points from Aug to Nov (he mentioned his NFL criticism) with his a third of a decline of (Feb/Mar) and a quarter of (June/July) If you look at the full 365 and when he peaked and when the decline started you'd have a better argument his support of Trump might be what hurt his stock than the NFL protest

Good point.  Then again, the protest sure didnt raise it!

« Reply #730 on: November 16, 2017, 07:30:00 PM »

All Future Kneelers, imo.

« Reply #731 on: November 16, 2017, 08:35:53 PM »
The ongoing shenanigans between Jerry, other owners, Goodell, and NFL are interesting and hilarious. It also involves "Pizza" -though, hopefully, not the "pizza" of the other conspiracy theories!

« Reply #732 on: November 16, 2017, 08:51:51 PM »
All Future Kneelers, imo.

Not LiAngelo Ball.  The cowards out disrespecting our country are only willing to wreck customer relations for other people's businesses, not their own, and the Ball family has a startup athletic shoe company they are trying to to promote called Big Baller (ugh!).  Dad won't stand for any of the kids driving away business. 

« Reply #733 on: November 18, 2017, 03:44:09 AM »
Not LiAngelo Ball.  The cowards out disrespecting our country are only willing to wreck customer relations for other people's businesses, not their own, and the Ball family has a startup athletic shoe company they are trying to to promote called Big Baller (ugh!).  Dad won't stand for any of the kids driving away business.

Or they could brand a line of the shoes called "Kneelers" . . .

« Reply #734 on: November 19, 2017, 02:05:53 AM »

« Reply #736 on: November 21, 2017, 10:10:54 PM »
Well considering it’s where Kaepernick kicked off the left’s hate America protests it kinda seems like a logical place to start. Sorry I kno logic is a confusing thing, look it up.

As for reading what a dumbfuck lemming has to say about stocks and the market that’s kind of a huge laugher.

So you cute off my entire end of my sentence which was pretty much making fun of SF culture so you can yell and act like I am attacking you and pretend to be a victim?

Or did you ADD/Autism kicked in after just reading 6 words?

Well if you think Stock prices weren't a big deal for Papa Johns they send out 3 tweets trying to have damage control (which I don't think the statement really hit any mark

The statements made on our earnings call were describing the factors that impact our business and we sincerely apologize to anyone that thought they were divisive. That definitely was not our intention. (1/3) We believe in the right to protest inequality and support the players’ movement to create a new platform for change.  We also believe together, as Americans, we should honor our anthem. There is a way to do both. (2/3) We will work with the players and league to find a positive way forward. Open to ideas from all. Except neo-Nazi (middle finger emoticon) those guys. (3/3)

Tweet statement Nov 14 Stockprice 59.28. Tonight it closed at 57.58