Author Whitley on Dreamland...  (Read 375 times)

Whitley on Dreamland...
« on: September 20, 2017, 01:06:18 AM »
Is Whitley channeling his dead wife on the show??

Is this still going on or was it just the one segment I happened to listen to tonight? I can't bring myself to listen to more episodes so I thought I'd ask.

Re: Whitley on Dreamland...
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 05:38:17 AM »
Don't know, but this post intrigued me so I went and listened to the most recent Dreamland for the first time in years.

Whit just out of nowhere casually drops into conversation that he's learned to access and use his alien implant. Wouldn't say what it could do though.
His guest was Richard Dolan, the disclosure guy. Poor dude's response was "Oh, wow, that's...wow"

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017, 11:52:30 AM »
Don't know, but this post intrigued me so I went and listened to the most recent Dreamland for the first time in years.

Whit just out of nowhere casually drops into conversation that he's learned to access and use his alien implant. Wouldn't say what it could do though.
His guest was Richard Dolan, the disclosure guy. Poor dude's response was "Oh, wow, that's...wow"

Was he talking about his penile implant, anal implant (you know, where the greys shoved that poker up his ass) or the one in his ear?

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 07:01:01 AM »
Was he talking about his penile implant, anal implant (you know, where the greys shoved that poker up his ass) or the one in his ear?

Ear, but like I said he didn't elaborate. So one can only speculate what his newfound super powers are.

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 09:30:45 PM »
Is Whitley channeling his dead wife on the show??

Is this still going on or was it just the one segment I happened to listen to tonight? I can't bring myself to listen to more episodes so I thought I'd ask.

The last time Coast had him on recently, he did refer to her sentiments a lot.  On Dreamland, twice recently, he refered to communication with her a lot, and used the words our, us, etc... a lot.

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2017, 09:33:32 PM »
The last time Coast had him on recently, he did refer to her sentiments a lot.  On Dreamland, twice recently, he refered to communication with her a lot, and used the words our, us, etc... a lot.

Pretty sad actually.

I think he said he was 72. Must be tough. But he sounded pitiful.

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2017, 09:42:52 PM »
Pretty sad actually.

I think he said he was 72. Must be tough. But he sounded pitiful.

It is. Every time I hear him go into this I think Ann just communicated with me thing it's truly cringeworthy. I understand why and ultimately who knows but to just expect everyone else to go on that ride with you is delusional.

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2017, 09:52:13 PM »
Whitley has a bad dream and has been cashing in off of it for yesars