• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Tori Amos Thread/ Alterantive Music Women

Started by ponyboysunset, September 07, 2017, 12:51:26 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Catsmile on September 18, 2017, 12:49:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhftGMTqnAU&list=PLDwyuX3-67EelJZvIzZ9X6w2N8cbqfPOl

I saw her in concert many moons ago. I think it was the only concert I've ever nodded off at and I was a fan of some of her music. The problem was really in the way she ordered her repertoire. There were far too many slow and/or somber songs strung together.

Catsmile

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 18, 2017, 01:01:43 AM
Blech! I'm just going to say it and get it out of the way on this one: pretentious cunt.

Yes, yes you are.
However this is known by most posters here already.
Thanks for the unending reaffirmations.

You would have to leave the house and be around people to see a concert.
That is rich, I LOLed.

Next you will act like the sky is falling, telling us that some people are eating babies on pizza... Oh wait.           
                      <yuuuge emoji>

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Catsmile on September 18, 2017, 02:19:10 AM
Yes, yes you are.
However this is known by most posters here already.
Thanks for the unending reaffirmations.

You would have to leave the house and be around people to see a concert.
That is rich, I LOLed.

Next you will act like the sky is falling, telling us that some people are eating babies on pizza... Oh wait.           
                      <yuuuge emoji>

No but someone really should have ate you on a pizza while they still could.  ::)

Hey, keep posting crappy pap in the alternative woman thread! The Sarah McLachlan is just so fucking cutting edge!  ;D

I thought this was a music thread, not a snowflake safe space. Jewel had a couple good songs on her first album and...that's about it for her. Yet, like many of your ilk she she's fit to spout off about her political views like her words were mana from the heavens.  ::)  ;D

Oh yeah, and you're just a cunt who's too stupid to even know what pretentious means. Ask an adult.  ;)