• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ruin a band's name with one letter

Started by Yorkshire pud, September 06, 2017, 10:54:03 AM

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 06, 2017, 01:46:42 PM
Oh okay...Sorry... Prize giving still in the mix...  :-[
Come on Pud, you need to brush up on your shitty, alternative, stripper music LOL ;D

Welcome Purple Chirple!  ;)

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 06, 2017, 01:26:53 PM
Take that..Take Twat.

Take Shat

Wait Prizes. Huge news, bellgab losing their amateur status and going pro!

Robert

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 06, 2017, 12:49:51 PMDoesn't count...you added a letter. You can only change one..that is the LAW.
When I saw the subject line, I thought for sure you meant "with" to mean "by adding".  Then I saw your examples & realized you named the thread wrong.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert on September 06, 2017, 02:02:37 PM
When I saw the subject line, I thought for sure you meant "with" to mean "by adding".  Then I saw your examples & realized you named the thread wrong.

I've changed it just for you...  ;)

Robert

I already sort-of insulted Knotwork at a performance a few years ago by sort-of accusing them of plagiarizing a tune they said they'd composed, so what do I have to lose w them by changing their name to Snotwork?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert on September 06, 2017, 02:09:26 PM
I already sort-of insulted Knotwork at a performance a few years ago by sort-of accusing them of plagiarizing a tune they said they'd composed, so what do I have to lose w them by changing their name to Snotwork?

Sort of? As in 'sort of' being pregnant?

Uncle Duke

When I did college radio (poorly) back in the mid 70s, one of the other DJs always said "Gay City Rollers".  Never get away with that these days.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 06, 2017, 02:18:25 PM
When I did college radio (poorly) back in the mid 70s, one of the other DJs always said "Gay City Rollers".  Never get away with that these days.
They sound fabulous.

chefist

The Coors

The Guess Why

The Beagles

Frankie Goes To Bollywood

Nickelsack  ( for undiscerning pot smokers)