• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Kev Baker Show

Started by Lilith, August 09, 2017, 06:27:08 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on August 11, 2017, 08:32:02 PM
Brig,...

March 30. 2017 ... Episode 715 â€" Dr. Nick Begich

Link:  https://caravantomidnight.com/episode-715-dr-nick/  ...

Bomar

Um, I feel sad to disappoint you, but I really don't listen to Wells anymore.  I'm sorry.  I might rarely listen if I see something you post that I really want to hear.  I'm sorry, I just don't like him anymore.

Bomar

Quote from: brig on August 11, 2017, 08:36:46 PM

I really don't listen to Wells anymore...

Brig,...

No disappointment here, I mostly don't listen either...

For the last few months,  the daily CTM program is great to sleep to... (I get great dreams)...

That is why/how I found TFR... (I wake up to shut it off, but first i switch a few ISP numbers)

TFR was a random find, it just turned out great, "Odin Provides"...

Hope you enjoy your movie, I am going to start watching mine at 10 PM...

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

I give "Atomic Blonde" , 5 stars  ***** ...

Definitely worth a watch...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on August 11, 2017, 10:57:45 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

I give "Atomic Blonde" , 5 stars  ***** ...

Definitely worth a watch...

Bomar

I never got to my movie, I fell asleep listening to "Beyond the Veil".  TFR is still on, a repeat of something,  but Covert Report with Susan Lindauer is live 11-1 Eastern.

ZaZa

Quote from: Bomar on August 11, 2017, 07:50:16 PM
Zaza,...

You forget you posted a few videos of your rants...

Your fat face and empty mouth made observations simple...

So, dream on, those images are a reality, your imagination is fleeting...

You will die alone, I hope you suffer...

Bomar
This ^^^^^ above post was delivered by Bomar the famous Swedish cow fucker.

ZaZa

Quote from: Bomar on August 11, 2017, 08:00:56 PM
ZAZA,...

Remember I have a farm, and I work all day...

I wish I could stay inside and build computers all day, but it is summer time and to many things are growing...

and growing...

and growing...

You want to buy a farm?... I want to sit inside, get pale, and fat....

Bomar
Bomar, the famous Swedish national loser, tell us please about your sexual experiments you did with your farm animals.

Lilith

Dr. Strange was a darn good movie!  Not my favorite kind of movie, but I enjoyed it.  It's on Netflix, so I watched it there.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

The "Live" program "Fearless with Frank Castle" is definitely worth listening to, it is "One Step Beyond"/"Matrix"...

Really Cool...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on August 12, 2017, 07:47:17 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

The "Live" program "Fearless with Frank Castle" is definitely worth listening to, it is "One Step Beyond"/"Matrix"...

Really Cool...

Bomar

Bomar, Douglas Deitrich Critical Omissions thread, Douglas is coming on in 10 min. if you want to join us here in this thread.

http://bellgab.com/radio-and-podcasts/critical-omissions-with-douglas-dietrich/new/?topicseen#new

Bomar

Brig,...

Covert Report with Susan Lindauer (live)    :ON AIR

Link: http://tfrlive.com/listen-live/?TimeZone=+2 ...

Just started... 10:00 AM CDT...

Talking about Drugs, the Bush Crime Family, and the Clinton Crime Family...

"Breaking News: Bill Clinton was in Rehab 8 times for cocaine use"...

"Breaking News: George W Bush could not land his National Guard Jet because was too high on cocaine"...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on August 13, 2017, 09:14:36 AM
Brig,...

Covert Report with Susan Lindauer (live)    :ON AIR

Link: http://tfrlive.com/listen-live/?TimeZone=+2 ...

Just started... 10:00 AM CDT...

Talking about Drugs, the Bush Crime Family, and the Clinton Crime Family...

"Breaking News: Bill Clinton was in Rehab 8 times"...

Bomar

I'm late, but I enjoyed her yesterday.  Tuned in now.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Facts about Susan Lindauer:

Former U.S. Intelligence Asset who covered Libya, Iraq, Yemen, Egypt and Syria at the United Nations from 1995 to 2003... Started talks for the Lockerbie Trial with Libyan diplomats, and preliminary talks with Iraq's Ambassador Saeed Hasan to resume the U.N. weapons inspections in Baghdad... Gained notoriety for delivering advance warnings about the 9/11 attack to Attorney General John Ashcroft's office... A few weeks after requesting to testify before Congress on Iraqi Pre-War Intelligence, gained new distinction as the second non-Arab American indicted on the Patriot Act...

The whole adventure is revealed in my real life spy thriller, "Extreme Prejudice: The Terrifying Story of the Patriot Act and the Cover Ups of 9/11 and Iraq"...

In case you wanted to know...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on August 13, 2017, 10:41:26 AM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

Facts about Susan Lindauer:

Former U.S. Intelligence Asset who covered Libya, Iraq, Yemen, Egypt and Syria at the United Nations from 1995 to 2003... Started talks for the Lockerbie Trial with Libyan diplomats, and preliminary talks with Iraq's Ambassador Saeed Hasan to resume the U.N. weapons inspections in Baghdad... Gained notoriety for delivering advance warnings about the 9/11 attack to Attorney General John Ashcroft's office... A few weeks after requesting to testify before Congress on Iraqi Pre-War Intelligence, gained new distinction as the second non-Arab American indicted on the Patriot Act...

The whole adventure is revealed in my real life spy thriller, "Extreme Prejudice: The Terrifying Story of the Patriot Act and the Cover Ups of 9/11 and Iraq"...

Bomar

I have enjoyed all three of her shows that I have heard, and plan to do my best to hear her on Sat and Sun.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Facts about Greg Ford, (who you just listened to)...

Sgt. Frank “Greg” Ford is a retired counterintelligence agent with over 30 years of military service in the Coast Guard, Army, and Navy... He was stationed in Samarra, Iraq in June 2003 with the California National Guard’s 223rd Military Intelligence (M.I.) Battalion... As one of the first divisions to enter Iraq after the U.S. “Shock and Awe” aerial bombardment, Ford’s battalion’s mission was to collect counterintelligence... Along with a small group of highly trained soldiers, Ford was responsible for force protection and for investigating national security crimes committed against the Army.

Frank Gregory Ford is a whistleblower Sgt Ford filed charges with his command regarding his concerns that Iraq Prisoners at Abu-Ghraib prison were being tortured and abused; he also reported finding nuclear weapons (WMD) apparently hidden by the U.S. government..… What happened…A COVER-UP!!...

On June 15, 2003, Sgt. Frank “Greg” Ford, a counterintelligence agent in the National Guard stationed in Samarra told his commanding officer, Capt. Victor Artiga, that he had witnessed five incidents of torture and abuse of Iraqi detainees at his base, and requested a formal investigation...

Thirty-six hours later, Ford, a 49-year-old with over 30 years of military service in the Coast Guard, Army and Navy, was ordered by U.S. Army medical personnel to lie down on a gurney... He was then strapped down, given unnecessary drugs and loaded onto a military plane and medevac’d to a military medical center outside the countryâ€"even though there was nothing wrong with him...

Rarely do you get a chance to discuss the reality of todays world with an ex-intel asset turned whistleblower, someone who was “in the know” (and still is) on so many issues we still discuss today … the issues of tyranny, war and politics that shaped the America and world we live in today...

Link: http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/tlb-special-a-discussion-with-ex-intel-asset-whistleblower-greg-ford/ ...

From an interview of Nov 8, 2016...

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XciMngCBoHU  ...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on August 13, 2017, 11:16:02 AM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

Facts about Greg Ford, (who you just listened to)...

Sgt. Frank “Greg” Ford is a retired counterintelligence agent with over 30 years of military service in the Coast Guard, Army, and Navy... He was stationed in Samarra, Iraq in June 2003 with the California National Guard’s 223rd Military Intelligence (M.I.) Battalion... As one of the first divisions to enter Iraq after the U.S. “Shock and Awe” aerial bombardment, Ford’s battalion’s mission was to collect counterintelligence... Along with a small group of highly trained soldiers, Ford was responsible for force protection and for investigating national security crimes committed against the Army.

Frank Gregory Ford is a whistleblower Sgt Ford filed charges with his command regarding his concerns that Iraq Prisoners at Abu-Ghraib prison were being tortured and abused; he also reported finding nuclear weapons (WMD) apparently hidden by the U.S. government..… What happened…A COVER-UP!!...

On June 15, 2003, Sgt. Frank “Greg” Ford, a counterintelligence agent in the National Guard stationed in Samarra told his commanding officer, Capt. Victor Artiga, that he had witnessed five incidents of torture and abuse of Iraqi detainees at his base, and requested a formal investigation...

Thirty-six hours later, Ford, a 49-year-old with over 30 years of military service in the Coast Guard, Army and Navy, was ordered by U.S. Army medical personnel to lie down on a gurney... He was then strapped down, given unnecessary drugs and loaded onto a military plane and medevac’d to a military medical center outside the countryâ€"even though there was nothing wrong with him...

Rarely do you get a chance to discuss the reality of todays world with an ex-intel asset turned whistleblower, someone who was “in the know” (and still is) on so many issues we still discuss today … the issues of tyranny, war and politics that shaped the America and world we live in today...

Link: http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/tlb-special-a-discussion-with-ex-intel-asset-whistleblower-greg-ford/ ...

From an interview of Nov 8, 2016...

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XciMngCBoHU  ...

Bomar

I have time, going to listen to the youtube now Bomar.

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on August 12, 2017, 07:47:17 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

Really Cool...

Bomar

What time is this on Bomar?

damon

Quote from: brig on August 14, 2017, 06:42:16 AM
Brig did you have a good weekend?

Bomar

Quote from: brig on August 14, 2017, 06:42:16 AM

Brig,...

Here are the Playing Times for "Fearless":(all will be given at EDT for your convenience)

(Live): Saturday - 9:00 PM

Encore: Tuesday - 2:00 AM

Encore: Friday - 6:00 AM

Enjoy

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on August 14, 2017, 09:07:18 AM
Brig,...

Here are the Playing Times for "Fearless":(all will be given at EDT for your convenience)

(Live): Saturday - 9:00 PM

Encore: Tuesday - 2:00 AM

Encore: Friday - 6:00 AM

Enjoy

Bomar

arite, Thanks!

https://youtu.be/Xg6rvYF15NY
Brig, Anthony Patch has a show too, Kev is either a co-host or just on the same network. They have the JBW worldview, so be advised

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on August 14, 2017, 02:18:53 PM
https://youtu.be/Xg6rvYF15NY
Brig, Anthony Patch has a show too, Kev is either a co-host or just on the same network. They have the JBW worldview, so be advised

THERE you are O'Larry!!  And yes, the TFN has made me into an Anthony Patch fan!  I plan to be here for Kev in a bit.

Lilith

Bomar

Quote from: brig on August 14, 2017, 03:03:12 PM

Poor Johnny Whistles.  :'(

Brig,...

Sorry I missed the show, listening to it's rebroadcast now...

About "Johnny Whistles": What is the "Lugies" which was the sickness Kev said Johnny had come down with...

Anyone else who missed today's show...

Anthony Patch joins me to go over the latest AI news including Elon Musk’s OpenAI beating the worlds top professional players at the game of DOTA 2... Learn what this means about AI, where its heading & how it effects us all!...

Also discussed …
-Buckminster Fuller
-Tesla/Einstein
-Adversarial Neural Networks (ANN)
-Military AI
-Sentient World Simulation
-Triple Strand DNA
-Lots more science...

Here is the Link: http://tfrlive.com/the-kev-baker-show-74085/  ...

Bomar

albrecht

Quote from: Bomar on August 14, 2017, 05:30:39 PM
Brig,...

Sorry I missed the show, listening to it's rebroadcast now...

About "Johnny Whistles": What is the "Lugies" which was the sickness Kev said Johnny had come down with...

Anyone else who missed today's show...

Here is the Link: http://tfrlive.com/the-kev-baker-show-74085/  ...

Bomar
Only thing I can think of is not a disease but are "better" if you have a cold etc and that is a loogie (maybe also spelled lugie?) which is basically when you draw the snot from your nose/sinuses and combine with your spit and spit it out (or someone or something.) Usually purposely done and usually as kids.

Bomar

Quote from: albrecht on August 14, 2017, 05:40:21 PM

Usually purposely done and usually as kids.

Allie,...

You listening to Kev?...

Bomar

albrecht

Quote from: Bomar on August 14, 2017, 05:49:10 PM
Allie,...

You listening to Kev?...

Bomar
Not now but I plan to do so. I notice Brook Agnew has a show on the same 'station!' I'm going to check that out for fun. Hollow Earth is always fun.

Bomar

Quote from: albrecht on August 14, 2017, 06:16:15 PM

NI notice Brook Agnew has a show on the same 'station!' I'm going to check that out for fun. Hollow Earth is always fun.

Allie,...

Here is Brook Agnew's TFR Website...

Link: http://tfrlive.com/x2radio/  ...

Bomar

Lilith

Bomar, please check your PM's here at bellgab.  :-*

Bomar

Quote from: brig on August 15, 2017, 01:23:22 PM

Bomar, please check your PM's here at bellgab.  :-*

Brig,...

Good idea, but for now lets use "it" as a secret place when they arrive...

"It" needs to be populated before we habitat it regularly...

Or we will be talking to ourselves, and what fun is that...

Bomar