• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I don't even know

Started by bateman, June 27, 2017, 06:24:28 PM

You are just getting loosened up for Doug Dietrich's show later.................    8)

albrecht

Quote from: b🎱man on June 27, 2017, 10:02:10 PM
http://archive.is/a01YU

https://pastebin.com/CGFmvkZi
The last ones were interesting. The marketing, data-mining aspect is certainly true. The mind-control? Well, to me that is what advertising and marketing is about- the issue is what is trying to be remembered and so later bought or acted upon. And social conditioning (look how the BLTQI etc happened, and VERY quickly) and how wars happens so quickly (and last for decades.) I'm not sure subliminal stuff is real. Why, when normal stuff is more effective and proven? Unless it is for even more watched and clicks or just social fun: "see, check this out?" "if I play it backwards" hit bong "let me slow-mo this scene, see the skull?" "start the movie and the second Lion roar.." "hear it? cocaine, everybody does it" etc. The stuff on "kids" shows and games is bad enough already. They don't call TV "programming" for nothing. Do we and others try? Yes. Do Manchurian Candidates exist, not sure? But, bigger picture, can lots of people be "controlled?" I would rather use the term "steered." And that would certainly be YES. The media is all about that. For a SPECIFIC target or event by a SPECIFIC controlled individual(s,) I would say much harder and need more evidence, though there are interesting possible cases. The idea that a game went sorta AI after initial developers went AWOL into new project and is, sorta, (re)creating games and finding, maybe by accident, nasty stuff to make "new" content in games but still promoting as game could be a real or weird thing?
I want a "Dark Weekend City" on this stuff.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on June 27, 2017, 10:34:09 PM
normal stuff is more effective and proven

You've been programmed to believe whatever a guy in a white coat tells you is real.

If they told everyone it worked, wouldn't work on everyone anymore. I don't think you've thought this through.