• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BUYING BellGab. YES I'm seriously considering...

Started by CozyRozie, June 22, 2017, 10:41:18 PM

CozyRozie

Quote from: themudking on July 01, 2017, 01:16:29 PM
Lawyers have informed my team that ladgab.com is already taken and not interested in selling. Guess we will go to our backup backup plan to start the website quiltinggab.com. It's a market that is about to experience exponential growth.

might as well go with, poopinggab.com :P

CozyRozie

PLEASE DON'T BELIVE the silly comment MV made about me in tonight's GabCast.
He is just trying to artificially inflate price of this *pile, but I'm not fool, I have very good (((lawyer))) and (((accountant))) so I'm not going to jump into it and give him blank cheque or over pay for it.

***BREAKING***
I WAS GOING to post an image by downloading via second party Server,to save MV's Server, but I just got a message that.. "this connection is not SAFE-attackers might steel your information (for example, passwords, messages, credit card informations)" - so somebody is trying to brake into my system.
First Falkie's Ipad was stollen now they are after my computers.
FUCK OFF - FUCK YOU !!!

WOTR

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on June 30, 2017, 09:56:41 PM
How about LabGab.com. Catchy and you could expand it to include Golden Retrievers.
Only $4000 for that site.  I was thinking that you might post the anarchists cookbook and attract some middle eastern posters if you bought it...  ;)

Dateline

I will rest easy tonight, MV still has Bellgab.

Now, if you really want to purchase a forum, Falkie's forgotten forum has so much raw potential.

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on July 01, 2017, 11:59:15 PM
PLEASE DON'T BELIVE the silly comment MV made about me in tonight's GabCast.
He is just trying to artificially inflate price of this *pile, but I'm not fool, I have very good (((lawyer))) and (((accountant))) so I'm not going to jump into it and give him blank cheque or over pay for it.

***BREAKING***
I WAS GOING to post an image by downloading via second party Server,to save MV's Server, but I just got a message that.. "this connection is not SAFE-attackers might steel your information (for example, passwords, messages, credit card informations)" - so somebody is trying to brake into my system.
First Falkie's Ipad was stollen now they are after my computers.
FUCK OFF - FUCK YOU !!!

So looks like somebody was trying to hack my computer via the second party Server I was using to upload images/pictures on Bellgab in order to save space on Bellgab's server.
Yes, it is possible to track you on the second party Servers that are uploading images.

CozyRozie

If Art gets his checkbook out and writes a cheque to BellGab for $10K I will need to add that amount to my offer to MV for BellGab.
Oh well... 8)

docmeat

Quote from: th'ONE on July 04, 2017, 09:07:16 PM
If Art gets his checkbook out and writes a cheque to BellGab for $10K I will need to add that amount to my offer to MV for BellGab.
Oh well... 8)

Ichiro! Fuckface.

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQFvG_CqFlw

Don’t Take the Money
Bleachers
Somebody broke me once
Love was a currency
A shimmering balance act
I think that I laughed at that
And I saw your face and hands
Coloured in sun and then
I think I understand
Will I understand?
Will we fight, stay up late?
In my dreams I'm to blame
Different sides of the bed
Roll your eyes, shave my head
Now we're stuck in the storm
We were born to ignore
And all I got is a chance to just sit
(I'm in love and you've got me, runaway)
You steal the air out of my lungs, you make me feel it
I pray for everything we lost, buy back the secrets
Your hand forever's all I want
Don't take the money
Don't take the money
I slept on my own those nights
Was still in my parents house
And I cut off my t-shirt sleeves
And claim a new continent
'Til I saw your face and hands
Covered in sun and then
I think I understand
Will I understand?
Will we fight, stay up late?
In my dreams I'm to blame
Different sides of the bed
Roll your eyes, shake my head
Now we're stuck in the storm
We were born to ignore
And all I got is a chance to just sit
(I'm in love and you've got me, runaway)
Don't take the money
Don't take the money
Don't take the money
Don't take the money
When you're looking for your shadow
Standing on the edge of yourself
Praying on the darkness
Just don't take the money
Dreaming of an easy
Waking up without weight now
And you're looking at the heartless
Don't take the money
Well, don't take the money (I'm in love and you've got me, runaway)
Don't take the money
Don't take the money

CozyRozie

*** MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT LATER ON -OR TOMORROW ***

luicfer6G6

Quote from: th'ONE on July 05, 2017, 10:28:20 PM

*** MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT LATER ON -OR TOMORROW ***
IM GAY FOR PAY INQUIRE IN PM'S  :-* :-* :-* :-*

CozyRozie

He he he,..I just love it having my animals following me so obediently, the puppy dog and the mule...LOL !:P  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
they just watch computer monitors with such a devotional anxiety focused if the will see new posts with this sign, th'ONE
and they jump so obediently,..I'm telling you feels so good being anticipated so much by my puppy dog and by my mule LOL ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Lilith

Quote from: th'ONE on July 05, 2017, 10:55:30 PM
He he he,..I just love it having my animals following me so obediently, the puppy dog and the mule...LOL !:P  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
they just watch computer monitors with such a devotional anxiety focused if the will see new posts with this sign, th'ONE
and they jump so obediently,..I'm telling you feels so good being anticipated so much by my puppy dog and by my mule LOL ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Your puppy dog and your mule are so obsessive and compulsive, that I thought they were your alternate accounts, just trying to amuse us.   :o

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 05, 2017, 11:21:18 PM
Your puppy dog and your mule are so obsessive and compulsive, that I thought they were your alternate accounts, just trying to amuse us.   :o

No brig I don't use them, I just use one account.
Here I explained that in this post,

Quote from: Hog on July 05, 2017, 01:01:54 AM
What about all your accounts, Sir?  Mr. Pot calling Mr. Kettle black.

peace
Hog

Quote from: th'ONE on July 05, 2017, 01:36:51 AM
OK,I answer that,..I never hid them, I can not hide with my Mongolian English, Yes I made them to get back to the pile..but I never used them interchangeably to deceive you guys.
And now I was going to use my old theONE~EMPEROR account ( tho I wish ~EMPEROR part was removed, just theONE ) but for some strange reason I can not log in to it,
it gives me message when I'm entering password that ??something like this: "this account doesn't exist" in red letters- so I used CozyRosy and changed name to th'ONE to look similar to theONE
(since i could not use theONE name) and I used different avatar,..that's all -there is no big conspiracy on my part.
I'm open book.

docmeat

Quote from: th'ONE on July 05, 2017, 11:37:56 PM

Arf-Arf! Fuckface.

Lilith

Quote from: th'ONE on July 05, 2017, 11:37:56 PM

Ok, I see.

KEK

WhiteCrow

Quote from: th'ONE on July 01, 2017, 01:20:43 PM
PAGING WHITE CROW...PAGING WHITE CROW

MR.LOVE ALL, I'm thinking to make t-shirts and hoodies, coffee mugs, toilet paper and line of adult diapers with this motto after I buy this Poopy poop collective.
I'm thinking about negotiating with your Enterprise to make the t-shirts and hoodies..as to the diapers I wonder if hoodie could be redesigned to be folded in a special way and used as a diaper as well.. :o

I'm.interested in any business opportunity that is beneficial to man (Bella) kind.

Speading Love to ALL

coaster

Fucking Jesus. Is this idiot still going on about this shit? You've got enough attention boy. Settle down. God damn why are you such a weird fuck?

CozyRozie

Quote from: coaster on July 07, 2017, 02:38:19 AM
Fucking Jesus. Is this idiot still going on about this shit? You've got enough attention boy. Settle down. God damn why are you such a weird fuck?

Stop being so pissy, it makes you look very girlish, lol 8)

CozyRozie

Quote from: coaster on July 07, 2017, 02:38:19 AM

...and don't take Lord's name in vain you junkie, even your own brother threw shit in your face.

I am hearing th' one bid has fell through and instead a new Russian buyer has offered more money.

CozyRozie

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on July 07, 2017, 11:14:17 AM
I am hearing th' one bid has fell through and instead a new Russian buyer has offered more money.

No I didn't submitted my cash offer to MV yet.
I'm trying to drive this *pile to the ground so the price get's much below 10K.

Quote from: th'ONE on July 07, 2017, 11:21:19 AM
No I didn't submitted my cash offer to MV yet.
I'm trying to drive this *pile to the ground so the price get's much below 10K.

The mystery Russian investor has some deep pockets Im hearing.

CozyRozie

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on July 07, 2017, 03:57:30 PM
The mystery Russian investor has some deep pockets Im hearing.

I KNOW HIM!!
We work as a team.
He teases MV with high quite lucrative offer and than he will back out -leaving MV in shits because MV already got a second mortgage and bought a very expensive drum kit worth $20K
because what myCOMRADE was promising to pay MV for this *hole.
And that's when I will step in to offer MV amount below 10K but north of 5K.
MV being in desserts (and at that time in love with his new drum kit) he will agree to sell this *hole (with your IP addresses... LOL :P) to me for very cheap..he he he  8)

SONOR HiLite Exclusive 10 piece Copper Drum Kit Owned by John Tempesta #27721
https://reverb.com/ca/item/4609714-sonor-hilite-exclusive-10-piece-copper-drum-kit-owned-by-john-tempesta-27721?gclid=CjwKEAjw4vzKBRCt9Zmg8f2blgESJADN5fDg8K41jMpvAs8fVKUyA1lpcJESzFRish9OnTPiwb9hohoCibHw_wcB&pla=1

FUNCTION - Professional Hard Rock Drum Kit designed to bring down the Thunder!
DESCRIPTION - This listing is for a SONOR HiLite Exclusive 10 Piece Drum Kit Owned by John Tempesta.
This kit goes way back to when he played in Testament and Exodus!

CozyRozie

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on July 07, 2017, 05:05:59 PM
*** GET  READY  BADASSES ***

LOL .... :) ;) :P 8)

Please noticed in that picture that BellGab is mixed,.. there are sheeps and goats here.

CozyRozie

Looking at that picture you will notice that there is at least TWO black sheep amongst us... 

luicfer6G6

Quote from: th'ONE on July 07, 2017, 06:30:59 PM
Looking at that picture you will notice that there is at least TWO black sheep amongst us...

MV is a nigger  :o ?