• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bellgab's HEALING CENTER (for butthurt,snowflakes,weaklings)

Started by CozyRozie, June 22, 2017, 03:01:53 AM

CozyRozie

This thread is dedicated to 90% of Bellgabbers.
Every time you feel any of the above symptoms come here and stare at this Light of Love and you will feel instantly better. Really.You will.
You can post your feelings and deep pains here, share them with others or you can just sit quietly meditate and get healed.
(you are safe here,I did disable IP tracking app in this thread)

/..bookmark this thread so you don't have franticly to look for it when some Bellgabber insults your delicate ego/
you can post your healing pictures or words of healing wisdom here

CozyRozie

I have a feeling that after that BREAKING NEWS about me considering buying BellGab some of you might need healing energy to get over your shock that I might be theBOSS of BellGab.

..well suck it up suckers, that's (Reality) and reality is only ONE.
the

Norm

Be sure and put up a paywall and accept advertising that cannot be defeated with an adblocker.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Norm on June 23, 2017, 02:39:17 AM
Be sure and put up a paywall and accept advertising that cannot be defeated with an adblocker.
I have enough money to finance monthly expenses running BellGab, it will be a pet project for me since most of my work is done on the computer anyways.
That way I will not irritate bellgabbers with adds.
And there will be no donations so members don't feel obligated.
I waste more money weekly on wines or other shit than what it takes to run forum like BG.

*edit*

of course I will hire tech guy to run things, I don't have time for that, and he will do light Moderating under my guidance.

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on June 23, 2017, 02:55:24 AM
I have enough money to finance monthly expenses running BellGab, it will be a pet project for me since most of my work is done on the computer anyways.
That way I will not irritate bellgabbers with adds.
And there will be no donations so members don't feel obligated.
I waste more money weekly on wines or other shit than what it takes to run forum like BG.

CozyRozie

..of course I will hire tech guy to run things, I don't have time for that, and he will do light Moderating under my guidance.

CozyRozie

After my intakes and 'behavior' last night I think I should spent/?/spend some time in this thread staring at the Healing Light of Love.

CozyRozie

Start your day with visit to this thread and look for few moments at this healing light

pate

Juan