VOYNICH MODULAR 4 Cipher

Started by Stellar, May 20, 2017, 05:22:29 AM

Stellar

pelicatus

What is modular arithmetic?

noun
the relation of a mistress

Dear Voynich Ninjas and Bellgabbers,

I found a way into the Voynich text bypassing my alberti cipher.  Here is a brief explanation minus the equation and formulas which allowed me to obtain this rare low frequency word.  I also found, “Lexis” which means (a word in Latin).  The equations and formulas are in my book due out tomorrow at create-space, I made an intense edit.  This is not a 1-1 cipher and it relies on Mod 24 Math.

Lexis = 8aiy9

Modular 24 Arithmetic Cipher to decode the Voynich 1 (Vord)

The numerator is the (word length of glyphs’) and the denominator is the (mod); which starts off by using the first letter found of the Voynich word. Then using a number line by adding and subtracting glyphs’ with assigned numbers to glphs’; (g) equals 15 for letter, “P”, of the Latin alphabet.  A letter, “P” was found from the numbers on the number line by adding and subtracting.

The numerator never increments, but the denominator does by 1 each time. This allows the decoder to obtain other letters in the Voynich word through abstract math; yet the numbers of the abstract math correlate to the numerator (word length) and denominator (Mod) for the equation.

A is the dividend
B is the divisor
Q is the quotient
R is the remainder

Sometimes, we are only interested in what the remainder is when we divide A by B.
For these cases there is an operator called the modulo operator (abbreviated as mod).

Using the same A, B, Q, and R as above, we would have: A mod B=R

ABCDEFGHIKLMNOPQRSTUVXYZ

o_p_a_l_d_a_ii_n

paladin1991

Quote from: Stellar on May 20, 2017, 05:22:29 AM

pelicatus

What is modular arithmetic?

noun
the relation of a mistress

Dear Voynich Ninjas and Bellgabbers,

I found a way into the Voynich text bypassing my alberti cipher.  Here is a brief explanation minus the equation and formulas which allowed me to obtain this rare low frequency word.  I also found, “Lexis” which means (a word in Latin).  The equations and formulas are in my book due out tomorrow at create-space, I made an intense edit.  This is not a 1-1 cipher and it relies on Mod 24 Math.

Lexis = 8aiy9

Modular 24 Arithmetic Cipher to decode the Voynich 1 (Vord)

The numerator is the (word length of glyphs’) and the denominator is the (mod); which starts off by using the first letter found of the Voynich word. Then using a number line by adding and subtracting glyphs’ with assigned numbers to glphs’; (g) equals 15 for letter, “P”, of the Latin alphabet.  A letter, “P” was found from the numbers on the number line by adding and subtracting.

The numerator never increments, but the denominator does by 1 each time. This allows the decoder to obtain other letters in the Voynich word through abstract math; yet the numbers of the abstract math correlate to the numerator (word length) and denominator (Mod) for the equation.

A is the dividend
B is the divisor
Q is the quotient
R is the remainder

Sometimes, we are only interested in what the remainder is when we divide A by B.
For these cases there is an operator called the modulo operator (abbreviated as mod).

Using the same A, B, Q, and R as above, we would have: A mod B=R

ABCDEFGHIKLMNOPQRSTUVXYZ

o_p_a_l_d_a_ii_n

I hate math.  Why don't you just decipher the thing so I can read it?