• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Snoory Heads Up

Started by Boomer, March 07, 2009, 12:28:44 AM

Boomer

This is a Public Service Message...

Georgio Snortbutt will be appearing on the History Channel this Sunday Night 3-8-09 on a program entitled "Ancient Aliens". I suspect the reason he's on is they're tracing Snoorys Family Tree which can only result in evidence exposing Snoory's Genetic Relationship to Monkeys.

I will be sure to avoid the history channel on Sunday. Thanks for the heads up.

MV/Liberace!

i really am annoyed at his apparent desire to be in as many places as he can possibly be... hawking himself.

this was one of the things i found to be so cool about art.  he never wanted to do tv at all.  there's just something original and pure about that.

Boomer

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on March 07, 2009, 01:31:41 PM
i really am annoyed at his apparent desire to be in as many places as he can possibly be... hawking himself.

this was one of the things i found to be so cool about art.  he never wanted to do tv at all.  there's just something original and pure about that.

Dittos on that! He does his best to give the impression that he's enlightened and has psychic abilities which is all BS and Lies. It's very very Rare you'll find anyone on this Planet Enlightened and with Psychic abilities with an Ego as big as Gorge Snortfart. I'll bet this dumb shit tapes the hell out of that TV show and passes out copies to all his kids...lol  And you're right about Art, he was never ego driven, he was there to enjoy himself which was actually his hobby and have fun.

EvB

QuoteIt's very very Rare you'll find anyone on this Planet Enlightened and with Psychic abilities with an Ego as big as Gorge Snortfart.

True - but there are plenty of frauds who travel like fucking ROCK STARS. 

John Edward comes to mind.

Boomer

Well I weathered the History Channel Special on "Ancient Aliens", thank God Snorry didn't have that big a role in it, it was obvious he was reading from a script because he couldn't be trusted to ad lib and possibly sabotage the show. He made one statement at the end that he would welcome alien visitation once in a while for a little help every now and then, the aliens know Snorry needs more than a little help. The did Snorry's clips from the C2C studio which is pretty big, then again it has to be big to accommodate all the staff that is needed to keep Snorry from saying something stupid on the air. They had the debunkers of course, the one that stuck out in my mind was some Phd Anthropologist from NYC with a Mohawk haircut and needed some dental work. When I saw that guy I thought I could back into NYC and walk out 5 minutes later with a BA MA and Phd without breaking a sweat. There wasn't really anything new on the special that hasn't been on radio, tv or internet already, it was for all the lamers and un-informed, I'll bet the bible pounders were wiggin out.

Dego

Watching the show right now.

For fuck sake, how much hair dye does snoory use anyway?
You've got gray hair dude...deal with it.

Centurion73

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on March 07, 2009, 01:31:41 PM

Yeah I stated in another thread around here that Art never needed all that fake shit to stroke his ego he knew he did good radio and did not have to his ego & other parts stroked by someone like Tommy.

QuoteFor fuck sake, how much hair dye does snoory use anyway?

Dude don't look at your set, turn away before it's too late and you need Super Prostate Formula.

Boomer

Quote from: Dego on March 08, 2009, 10:33:20 PM
Watching the show right now.

For fuck sake, how much hair dye does snoory use anyway?
You've got gray hair dude...deal with it.

I was gonna go back and mention that, he dyed his hair but forgot to dye that mess under his nose.

Did anyone hear a couple months ago when GN was grandstanding all the weight he'd lost? It was for his SciFi special that never seems to get off the ground, he said he went in to tape, then he went home and lost 10 pounds and when he came back to tape they were like "George, you're going to look like a different person on TV!" I was just like OMG.

Boomer

Quote from: RecoveringNoorholic on March 13, 2009, 09:46:19 AM
Did anyone hear a couple months ago when GN was grandstanding all the weight he'd lost? It was for his SciFi special that never seems to get off the ground, he said he went in to tape, then he went home and lost 10 pounds and when he came back to tape they were like "George, you're going to look like a different person on TV!" I was just like OMG.

There's an easy answer to that one...it's called COLON CLEANSER! The producers would only let him take one tablet, if he took two he would disappear...lol

He needs to allocate more of "the budget" towards a stylist.  The whole "disheveled, modern-day pioneering mind look" doesn't work for him.