• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sean David Morton

Started by Boomer, March 04, 2009, 11:21:54 PM

albrecht

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 26, 2017, 01:39:19 PM

crook indeed, I wonder where Mr. Morton is hiding?
And what about Melissa? Has he ditched her? Has she had her sentencing hearing yet or has she absconded with SDM?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on July 26, 2017, 06:19:08 PM
And what about Melissa? Has he ditched her? Has she had her sentencing hearing yet or has she absconded with SDM?

There is this for his wife, he has as far as I know disappeared. I don't recall there being a date sentenced for her.

None of this is looking any good for the Mortons.
https://www.gofundme.com/helpseanandmelissa?pc=tw_u

expat

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 27, 2017, 10:12:24 AM

There is this for his wife, he has as far as I know disappeared. I don't recall there being a date sentenced for her.

It's been postponed until 21st August, same day as the solar eclipse.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: expat on July 27, 2017, 10:30:10 AM

IT'S ALL MAKING SENSE NOW!!!!

Ooops I meant to say crook... but calling Morton a crock can fit as well I guess  :D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Zetaspeak on July 27, 2017, 10:38:26 AM
IT'S ALL MAKING SENSE NOW!!!!

Ooops I meant to say crook... but calling Morton a crock can fit as well I guess  :D

He's outrageous indeed.

albrecht

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 27, 2017, 10:12:24 AM

None of this is looking any good for the Mortons.
https://www.gofundme.com/helpseanandmelissa?pc=tw_u
Melissa Ann Morton's federal criminal sentencing is set for August 21, 2017.
http://ufowatchdog.com/stipulation.pdf
http://ufowatchdog.com/stipulation2.pdf

http://www.thetruthdenied.com/news/2017/06/28/where-is-psychic-sean-david-morton-hiding-out/

Dateline

Anyone a game designer here?  I see loads of possibilities with this concept.  Mr. Morton could be on the run and you become a part of the adventure. 

Dateline

Surely, they will wait until the eclipse is over.  Or, will they make a 3-minute run for it. 

Dyna-X

I wonder if they might give her a reduced sentence in trade for spilling his whereabouts, or maybe that is something that mostly happens in movies.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dateline on July 29, 2017, 12:39:44 AM
Anyone a game designer here?  I see loads of possibilities with this concept.  Mr. Morton could be on the run and you become a part of the adventure.

Those app developers are making a killing with, video game apps. I can see perhaps a spin off of a "where's Waldo", type game.

UPDATE: "United States Marshals Service. For immediate release: The first person to find SDM gets to fuck him in the ass. That is all."

paladin1991

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 19, 2017, 12:52:42 AM
UPDATE: "United States Marshals Service. For immediate release: The first person to find SDM gets to fuck him in the ass. That is all."

Ummmm, okaaaay.  Guess my search is over.

Lord Grantham

Clearly they did that because Sean's psychic power will be at it's lowest during the eclipse and he won't be able to protect her by influencing the judge.

expat

Sean and Melissa are now both clad in orange, having been re-arrested on Monday 21st August. Bye-bye, crims!

bateman

Quote from: expat on August 24, 2017, 01:13:56 PM
Sean and Melissa are now both clad in orange, having been re-arrested on Monday 21st August. Bye-bye, crims!

Federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison awaits. He was looking at 7 or so years, I'm guessing that'll be increased quite significantly now.

chefist

Quote from: bateman on August 24, 2017, 02:02:13 PM
Federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison awaits. He was looking at 7 or so years, I'm guessing that'll be increased quite significantly now.

albrecht

Well at least they got to see the eclipse. I guess this means no more radio show, Conspiracruises, or C2C appearances?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: albrecht on August 24, 2017, 03:25:55 PM
Well at least they got to see the eclipse. I guess this means no more radio show, Conspiracruises, or C2C appearances?

kinda seems like the end of an era, doesn't it?

Gd5150

Quote from: chefist on August 24, 2017, 02:08:46 PM
https://twitter.com/chefist/status/900811048932048897

One can't help but wonder...is it called "The Old Country Buffet" because it's like the buffets that you used to get far from the city out in the country? Or is it because it's like the buffets you used to get back home "in the old country". Or is it because it's just old and really not very good.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: mv on August 24, 2017, 04:19:49 PM

Are you a man ?

chefist

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 24, 2017, 04:27:12 PM
One can't help but wonder...is it called "The Old Country Buffet" because it's like the buffets that you used to get far from the city out in the country? Or is it because it's like the buffets you used to get back home "in the old country". Or is it because it's just old and really not very good.

Taste buds diminish over time...that's why "woo woo" was so good in the 90's...not so much anymore.

albrecht

Quote from: mv on August 24, 2017, 04:19:49 PM
Yeah, but he probably will figure out a way to bilk money from fellow prisoners and try to run some operation, like a Capo, from 'the inside.' Maybe he could hook up with Norry's "Medical" Supplement multi-level marketing program? Exclusive dealer for FCI Terre Haute! Or he gets shivved really quickly.

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on August 24, 2017, 05:13:38 PM
Yeah, but he probably will figure out a way to bilk money from fellow prisoners and try to run some operation, like a Capo, from 'the inside.' Maybe he could hook up with Norry's "Medical" Supplement multi-level marketing program? Exclusive dealer for FCI Terre Haute! Or he gets shivved really quickly.

When does he claim this is all a setup? He is being silenced?

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on August 24, 2017, 05:15:22 PM
When does he claim this is all a setup? He is being silenced?
Oh he has been doing that the past few years after the original arrest and indictment. He has "court filings" and ramblings on his radio show about this.

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on August 24, 2017, 05:37:33 PM
Oh he has been doing that the past few years after the original arrest and indictment. He has "court filings" and ramblings on his radio show about this.

Ha. Of course...Imagine "scammers" in this business. Thank goodness we have George Senda.