Author Sean David Morton  (Read 18534 times)

Re: Sean David Morton
« Reply #240 on: September 24, 2017, 10:07:06 PM »
What's so unreasonable about wanting to know which hemisphere quadrant it's headed for?

How do you know you're still in the same dimension you were in when you went to sleep last night?

« Reply #241 on: September 25, 2017, 01:56:04 PM »
Weird. I've never even heard of these folks before. I'd like to hear someone like Knapp, Syrett or Lewis do a show on some of the bigger known or exposed charlatans in these fields of exploration.

I, too, would enjoy hearing CtC discussing some of "the bigger known or exposed charlatans."  It would certainly make for a welcome change from CtC's incessant promotion of them. :)

Alas, CtC exists to make money, not to tell the truth, which means that their suddenly taking up charlatanism as a subject is likely to seriously impinge on their business model.

As for Syrett (a name I have only a passing familiarity with), I got an "account suspended" message when I tried to visit the homepage for The Conspiracy Show just now to improve on my knowledge of him.  Does The Conspiracy Show actually spend time debunking conspiracies?

If not, Clyde Lewis might be just the fellow for such a task; I'm not sure.  While I don't hold out much hope of someone who believes the moon landings were faked (as he apparently does) to take on the task myself, stranger things have happened (for all I know, he does exactly that sort of thing all the time).

I can't remember which show it was but people were absolutely rabid the night Uri Geller was on.

By "rabid," do you mean the audience was anxious to have him kicked off the show?

If so, can you really blame them?  Geller's career should have ended four decades ago after his disastrous appearance on The Tonight Show when he couldn't demonstrate any of his "supernatural" powers, then tried to explain it all away with the feeble excuse he wasn't "feeling strong."

That the event was, instead, the making of him is a testament to the fact that given a choice between thinking and believing, most people choose to do the latter.  It does, after all, take time and effort to think things through and most of us are inclined to follow the path of least resistance.

I don't know if James Randi has named a successor, but I sure hope so.  :-\

Incidentally, if you've got ~3 minutes, Hugh Laurie does an excellent Uri Geller impression:

« Reply #242 on: September 26, 2017, 11:08:23 PM »
Now that he's on ice, how about you quit evading questions like Richard C Hoagland does, and instead have Dr Stuart Robbins answer at what hour Asteroid 2012 TC4 is due to arrive on Columbus Day, October 12th, 2017? 

Nobody will even say if it will be day or night and if we will be able to see it. 

What really bugs me though, is that NASA says it will pass safely between the Earth and Moon; some say possibly even between Earth and geosynchronous artificial satellites.  If so, then how can it be said that it won't hit the planet? 

The damned thing is about ten to thirty meters big.  That's the size of the one that exploded in Siberia.he Tunguska explosion knocked down some 80 million trees over an area of 2,150 square kilometres (830 sq mi), and that the shock wave from the blast would have measured 5.0 on the Richter magnitude scale. An explosion of this magnitude would be capable of destroying a large metropolitan area.

What's so unreasonable about wanting to know which hemisphere quadrant it's headed for?

I'll answer that for you.  Oh, where do you live?

« Reply #243 on: September 27, 2017, 12:24:35 PM »

Stuart Robbins‏ @DrAstroStu Sep 24

Podcast Episode 164: The World Didnt End on September 23, 2017 https://pseudoastro.wordpress.com/2017/09/24/podcast-episode-164-the-world-didnt-end-on-september-23-2017/
2 replies 0 retweets 4 likes
Tyru Bnvm‏ @tyrubnvm 16h16 hours ago

At what hour and in which hemisphere quadrant is Asteroid 2012 TC4 due to arrive on Columbus Day, October 12th, 2017?
1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes

Stuart Robbins‏ @DrAstroStu
Replying to @tyrubnvm

No idea.
6:51 PM - 26 Sep 2017

1 Like
    Tyru Bnvm

2 replies 0 retweets 1 like

Tyru Bnvm‏ @tyrubnvm 21m21 minutes ago

Replying to @DrAstroStu

Twitter allows enough characters to form complete sentences.  In all fairness, I suppose that English grammar isn't necessarily your forte.
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

New conversation
    Tyru Bnvm‏ @tyrubnvm 15h15 hours ago

Replying to @DrAstroStu

I appreciate your candor.  How can we please, find out?
1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes
Tyru Bnvm‏ @tyrubnvm 15h15 hours ago

The alternate meaning of wormwood for the  word Chernobyl has now mysteriously disappeared from our dictionaries.
http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/kiddofspeed/chapter30.html
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

« Reply #244 on: September 27, 2017, 12:25:03 PM »

« Reply #245 on: September 27, 2017, 12:28:03 PM »

« Reply #246 on: September 28, 2017, 06:02:54 PM »
No??

Expat, would it be worth your while to do a similar follow-up entry for your blog now that Sean and Melissa have entered the federal prison system?

If they were sentenced last week, they should have a BOP registration number by now; I believe their registration number will indicate where they have ended up.

My friend says they are likely headed for Allenwood.  My money, however, is on ADX Florence.

(Wishful thinking, perhaps?)

« Reply #247 on: September 28, 2017, 08:56:42 PM »
5'9" 260 ?

Jesus!

« Reply #248 on: September 28, 2017, 10:42:49 PM »
5'9" 260 ?

Jesus!

I know, right? I think they just grew the clone in a Crisco tin.

« Reply #249 on: September 29, 2017, 02:00:59 AM »
I want to write Sean David Moron a letter.  I want him to reach out with his powers and tell me how much  money I am going to send him for his prisoners account.  Then when I receive his letter with his answer, I will send one back.  Whatever amt he comes up with I will send him a one word reply, ''WRONG."  And I will include nothing.

« Reply #250 on: September 29, 2017, 02:05:34 AM »
5'9" 260 ?

Jesus!

Morton sports an impressive pair of "fat guy" trousers here (photo credit: Ufowatchdog.com):

I'm fairly certain both of my legs could fit into one leg of those enormous trousers.

However, my favourite SDM photo has to be this one (photo credit: Refinery29):

Given subsequent events, that shirt he's showing off pegs the Irony Meter.

« Reply #251 on: September 29, 2017, 07:27:27 AM »

My friend says they are likely headed for Allenwood.

Per Wikipedia, Sean can make friends with notable inmates including Mohamud Salad Ali (Somali pirate captain) and Aurora theater shooter James Holmes (who has plenty of time to make friends as he's been sentenced to 12 life sentences AND 3,183 years.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Penitentiary,_Allenwood