• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bell Gab Joke Of The Day

Started by Dateline, May 06, 2017, 03:34:15 PM

Dateline

This thread's purpose is to post at least one joke a day by any Bellgabber.  It can be naughty.  It can be silly.  It can be one you made up.  It can be anything, just something you find amusing. 

The stomach growled.  My mouth was watering in hunger. I saw on the marquee at Hardee's today the folllowing:  Big Bag $5.00.

With whetted anticipation of hunger fulfillment, I drove up to the drive-through and ordered Big Bag $5.00.  I gave the worker a $5.00 bill. They told me to drive to the next window to pickup my order.  There I was handed my Big Bag.  I wanted to open it so I pulled off to the side of the adjourning mall parking lot.  I had been given a napkin for my order.  My stomach growled again.  Eagerly I opened my Big Bag.  Nothing was there. I felt around, looked under the SUV seat.  Then, I realized I had in fact gotten what I ordered a Big Bag for $5.00. 

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dateline on May 06, 2017, 03:34:15 PM
This thread's purpose is to post at least one joke a day by any Bellgabber.  It can be naughty.  It can be silly.  It can be one you made up.  It can be anything, just something you find amusing. 

The stomach growled.  My mouth was watering in hunger. I saw on the marquee at Hardee's today the folllowing:  Big Bag $5.00.

With whetted anticipation of hunger fulfillment, I drove up to the drive-through and ordered Big Bag $5.00.  I gave the worker a $5.00 bill. They told me to drive to the next window to pickup my order.  There I was handed my Big Bag.  I wanted to open it so I pulled off to the side of the adjourning mall parking lot.  I had been given a napkin for my order.  My stomach growled again.  Eagerly I opened my Big Bag.  Nothing was there. I felt around, looked under the SUV seat.  Then, I realized I had in fact gotten what I ordered a Big Bag for $5.00.
You should have ordered the Gab Bag. ::) ;D ;)