• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Marine Le Pen

Started by starrmtn001, April 20, 2017, 04:35:06 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 06, 2017, 03:33:37 PM
Hey, pud! I heard that Vlad the Impaler the Duke of Edinburgh is retiring from public life. Any thoughts? Does this mean you won't have to wipe his bum anymore or do you only do that for the queen?  ???
It is a sad day. If I had to have royalty he is the kind I would like. Out of touch with the common people, off-color jokes, offensive statements to women and minorities, stereotypes different cultures, and it just, to put it more simply, hilarious! I love the man. Just a few:
http://extra.ie/news/extraordinary/you-dont-sound-like-a-native-and-the-many-other-times-he-went-a-quip-too-far

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on May 06, 2017, 03:42:25 PM
It is a sad day. If I had to have royalty he is the kind I would like. Out of touch with the common people, off-color jokes, offensive statements to women and minorities, stereotypes different cultures, and it just, to put it more simply, hilarious! I love the man. Just a few:
http://extra.ie/news/extraordinary/you-dont-sound-like-a-native-and-the-many-other-times-he-went-a-quip-too-far

You can have the (literal, not being hyperbolic or a demagogue here) Nazi!  ::) :P

I knew you were far right, al, I just didn't think THAT far.  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 06, 2017, 03:46:44 PM
You can have the (literal, not being hyperbolic or a demagogue here) Nazi!  ::) :P

I knew you were far right, al, I just didn't think THAT far.  ;D
But he gave us so much grins and belly-laughs that I will try to over look that. Plus it was pre-Holocaust and, at the time, some didn't think Hitler would be that bad or Germany would go that crazy.

These are classic lines and so hilarious:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-philip-quotes-relive-90-133848

*speaking of NAZI:
Using Hitler’s title to address German chancellor Helmut Kohl in 1997, he called him: “Reichskanzler"

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 06, 2017, 03:33:37 PM
Hey, pud! I heard that Vlad the Impaler the Duke of Edinburgh is retiring from public life. Any thoughts? Does this mean you won't have to wipe his bum anymore or do you only do that for the queen?  ???
OMG!!!        ;D ;D ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on May 06, 2017, 03:53:51 PM
But he gave us so much grins and belly-laughs that I will try to over look that. Plus it was pre-Holocaust and, at the time, some didn't think Hitler would be that bad or Germany would go that crazy.

These are classic lines and so hilarious:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-philip-quotes-relive-90-133848

*speaking of NAZI:
Using Hitler’s title to address German chancellor Helmut Kohl in 1997, he called him: “Reichskanzler"

I think he's viewed as the uncle you have to invite to the wedding knowing he'll have a sherry too many and go from being an affable good laugh to being toe curlingly embarrassing. But at 95 he deserves a break.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 07, 2017, 12:39:12 PM
Yep.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-39823865

One more that Putin wasted money on...oh well.  ;D

Too bad. France and the UK could have started their own union.

FrUKUâ,,¢

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 07, 2017, 12:39:12 PM
Yep.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-39823865

One more that Putin wasted money on...oh well.  ;D

The globalists and the 1%er's won.  They have their own puppet leading France.

Dr. MD MD

I guess the Muslim hordes will continue to flow into France until it's not France anymore. Soros should be happy.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

I'm watching coverage of this on Fox and they actually referred to Merkel as a centrist who brought stability to her country. Huh?! Are you shitting me?! Clearly, Fox has drank the deep state Koolaid. So, now ALL major media TV news organizations are on track with the deep state program again. There is no opposition view being presented and those that try are being squeezed out.  ::)

The people want nationalism. The politicians (and the elite class they belong to) want globalism. It seems like we have all the makings of another major world war. I wonder how long till?  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 07, 2017, 12:43:12 PM
Too bad. France and the UK could have started their own union.

FrUKUâ,,¢

I think there'd be more chance of Senda taking a bath or shower more than once a month. ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on May 07, 2017, 12:45:15 PM

Well we know the fascist lost.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 07, 2017, 01:27:10 PM
Well we know the fascist lost.  ;)

No, pud. They won.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 07, 2017, 01:18:49 PM
I'm watching coverage of this on Fox and they actually referred to Merkel as a centrist who brought stability to her country. Huh?! Are you shitting me?! Clearly, Fox has drank the deep state Koolaid. So, now ALL major media TV news organizations are on track with the deep state program again. There is no opposition view being presented and those that try are being squeezed out.  ::)

The people want nationalism. The politicians (and the elite class they belong to) want globalism. It seems like we have all the makings of another major world war. I wonder how long till?  ???

Can you remind those of us who aren't familiar with German politics and the Bundestag pre Merkel, what it was that made it universally popular and stable? Extra points for mentioning Guillaume affair only once.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 07, 2017, 01:28:17 PM
No, pud. They won.  ::)

You'd better get over to France and tell them. Quick. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 07, 2017, 01:32:51 PM
Can you remind those of us who aren't familiar with German politics and the Bundestag pre Merkel, what it was that made it universally popular and stable? Extra points for mentioning Guillaume affair only once.  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijxknaKOXVc

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 07, 2017, 01:35:07 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijxknaKOXVc

All the more reason you get over. I'm sure at least one will take you for a date. As long as you have a wash and brush up.  ;D

=Schlyder=

Well, they are fucked now.  I wonder how long it will be until men from freedom loving nations, will have to go and liberate France and Europe again.  Fuck  ...we have done this twice in the last fucking 100 years at the expense of dozens of millions,  upon dozens of millions, of lives.  All because you fucking Europeans can't figure out when some authoritarians are in the process of enslaving you, and destroying your free lives, and you are too fucking cowardly to stand up for yourselves.   Fuck you all to hell. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 07, 2017, 01:33:42 PM

You're closer and really seem to like Muslims. You go.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Schlyder7 on May 07, 2017, 02:00:16 PM
Well, they are fucked now.  I wonder how long it will be until men from freedom loving nations, will have to go and liberate France and Europe again.  Fuck  ...we have done this twice in the last fucking 100 years at the expense of dozens of millions,  upon dozens of millions, of lives.  All because you fucking Europeans can't figure out when some authoritarians are in the process of enslaving you, and destroying your free lives, and you are too fucking cowardly to stand up for yourselves.   Fuck you all to hell.

Oh I'm sure the GOP has plans for you....I'm not enslaved, I'm a damn sight more free than you think you are.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 07, 2017, 02:03:55 PM
You're closer and really seem to like Muslims. You go.

You're absolutely sure about that? I mean really sure?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 07, 2017, 02:26:05 PM
I'm not enslaved, I'm a damn sight more free than you think you are.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 07, 2017, 01:00:09 PM
I guess the Muslim hordes will continue to flow into France until it's not France anymore. Soros should be happy.  ::)

Quote from: Schlyder7 on May 07, 2017, 02:00:16 PM

Appeasement encourages evil.  Tolerance and friendship shown towards Islam is taken for weakness.  As far as I'm concerned, France and the other EU countries are on their own. 

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 07, 2017, 01:33:42 PM

They've spent an entire campaign season being told the globalists and Islamists are the fascists.  They chose it anyway. 

Oh well, too bad.  Look for terrorism to spike in France as Islam recognizes and exploits weakness.

Spy

the 1%er's won.

Who do you think is running the US?  The GOP "health care" plan is nothing but a tax cut for the 2 percenters.

Dr. MD MD

I've been meeting more young British couples who've moved here recently and when I politely ask them why they've moved here they all say the same thing about Britain and the EU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSQ3U7UAsW0