• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BREAKING: ATTACK IN PARIS 4/20/17 ⚠

Started by starrmtn001, April 20, 2017, 03:52:58 PM

starrmtn001

BREAKING: ATTACK IN PARIS 4/20/17 ⚠
Published on Apr 20, 2017
BREAKING: A police officer was killed and another was wounded when a gunman opened fire on the famed Champs-Élysées shopping district in Paris.

https://youtu.be/7F5OLDEmxb4

mikuthing01

PARIS SHOOTER IDENTIFIED AS SAM HYDÉ

A native French citizen, member of ultra-right wing Front National party. Also supporter of convicted hate-speech author Marie le Pen.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 卐führerthing1488卐🐸👌🥛 on April 20, 2017, 04:40:26 PM

A native French citizen, member of ultra-right wing Front National party. Also supporter of convicted hate-speech author Marie le Pen.

That's this thread going no further then... ::)

starrmtn001

A native French citizen, a member of ultra-right wing Front National party. Also a supporter of convicted hate-speech author Marie le Pen.

Hmm.  Now there's some fodder to ruminate on.  He could be a poser too.  Time will give us more detail. 

The trick is to know how to differentiate between raw data and raw sewage.  Hint: You can tell by the smell. ;) ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on April 20, 2017, 05:05:42 PM

Hmm.  Now there's some fodder to ruminate on.  He could be a poser too.  Time will give us more detail. 

The trick is to know how to differentiate between raw data and raw sewage.  Hint: You can tell by the smell. ;) ;D

You think le Pen is good for France, what makes you think you're a good judge of news?  ???

smccomas69

Heh Sam strikes again 

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 20, 2017, 05:11:01 PM
You think le Pen is good for France, what makes you think you're a good judge of news?  ???

don't let 4chan fool you.

So-called Islamic State claims responsibility for shooting in central Paris in which one police officer was killed
https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

albrecht

The killed terrorist has been described as a "Belgian" national, named Abu Yousif, according to some reports. Obviously the mainstream and government-funded news services are slow to report the name, religion, race, ethnicity, or motivation of the shooter(s,) for the obviously reasons. Some of them still just describe as a "Belgian national." Which until recently at least would give the reader a far different description of the perp.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 20, 2017, 05:11:01 PM
Seriously?  Okay then.  Common sense.

Now.  What makes you think you're a good judge of news?

starrmtn001

Quote from: albrecht on April 20, 2017, 05:57:02 PM
The killed terrorist has been described as a "Belgian" national, named Abu Yousif, according to some reports. Obviously, the mainstream and government-funded news services are slow to report the name, religion, race, ethnicity, or motivation of the shooter(s,) for the obvious reasons. Some of them still just describe as a "Belgian national." Which until recently at least would give the reader a far different description of the perp.

See, YP.    ^^^     I toad ya time would give us more.

We know you're a gold medalist in "Conclusion Jumping."  You should try something new. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on April 20, 2017, 06:04:51 PM
See, YP.    ^^^     I toad ya time would give us more.

We know you're a gold medalist in "Conclusion Jumping."  You should try something new. ;)
As you can see in my original posting on this latest "event" I had an open mind and mentioned several possibilities.  ;)
http://bellgab.com/politics/breakng-news-not-good/msg1038606/#msg1038606

I'm divided in my mind. Is it better to have a separate thread every time a Muslim practices peace- or the rare case of some other source of terrorism or keep them in general threads? I guess for better analysis you making a separate thread is better. But, then again, a single source thread shows the problems of crime and terrorism from illegals, "refugees," and various Muslims in aggregate and overtime.

starrmtn001

Quote from: albrecht on April 20, 2017, 06:15:45 PM
As you can see in my original posting on this latest "event" I had an open mind and mentioned several possibilities.  ;)
http://bellgab.com/politics/breakng-news-not-good/msg1038606/#msg1038606

I'm divided in my mind. Is it better to have a separate thread every time a Muslim practices peace- or the rare case of some other source of terrorism or keep them in general threads? I guess for better analysis you making a separate thread is better. But, then again, a single source thread shows the problems of crime and terrorism from illegals, "refugees," and various Muslims in aggregate and over time.
You are absolutely right, and I was thinking about it when I posted this.  You know I wasn't referring to you, Albrecht, as the "Conclusion Jumper."  Right?

Maybe MV will do a merger thingy.  Or, better yet, create a subcategory in Politics. ;D

PRAISE, MV!!! ;)