• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Can anyone recall the case of the living woman who was "haunting" a house?

Started by Sarah, April 18, 2017, 05:44:40 AM

Sarah

From what I can remember, the fairly recent case involves a woman who returned to visit her old home that she moved out of a few years prior... and when the residents answered the door, they freaked out because apparently they often see her an apparition of her that haunts their home.

I've heard it referenced several times by paranormal investigators on Coast to Coast AM and I'm trying to track down info / the source of the story.

Does anyone have any info about this case?

Lord Grantham

I remember the story, I couldn't say exactly who told it, but it was likely a parapsychologist or a Ghost to Ghost story.

The way I remember it was that the woman was having repetitive dreams about a certain house, one day driving around she sees this house and decides to knock on the door and freaks the residents out. So it wasn't so much a residual haunting, but more of a dream state projection of herself into this house for some reason.

Quote from: Sarah on April 18, 2017, 05:44:40 AM
From what I can remember, the fairly recent case involves a woman who returned to visit her old home that she moved out of a few years prior... and when the residents answered the door, they freaked out because apparently they often see her an apparition of her that haunts their home.

I've heard it referenced several times by paranormal investigators on Coast to Coast AM and I'm trying to track down info / the source of the story.

Does anyone have any info about this case?
Lionel Fanthorpe. It's one of the stories that he has told on C2C, but I have also heard variations of that same story.