Author Topic: Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich  (Read 230937 times)

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #15540 on: December 11, 2019, 08:27:21 PM »
Dietrich claims in 1933-34 Germans were starving and became serial killers and cannibals.  Goes into his previous bullshit about Laughlin Currie being a Soviet spy...no doubt setting up his previously related bullshit revision of history.  Dietrich is predictable.

« Reply #15541 on: December 11, 2019, 08:34:13 PM »
Dietrich claims FDR intended to use biological weapons to invade Canada and destroy the world. "War Plan Crimson"

« Reply #15542 on: December 11, 2019, 08:35:53 PM »
Dietrich lies about his father serving in China "gunboat patrols" prior to WW2.  Dietrich mixes up the history of Sino-Japanese Wars to suit his bullshit rant about warfare prior to WW2!

Next he will claim US Marines started it in 1937! Then weave in the Flying Tigers!

« Reply #15543 on: December 11, 2019, 08:45:01 PM »
Total bullshit!  US Marines had been in China prior to 1927! Dietrich claims DC-3 and DC-4 aircraft were used to fly drugs out of China prior to 1941!
Dietrich makes no mention the Japanese began invading China in 1929-31.  In fact, Dietrich claims the Japanese did not invade until 1940.

This is total bullshit and any freshman history major knows Dietrich is wrong.

« Reply #15544 on: December 11, 2019, 08:47:43 PM »
Dietrich is making no sense at all.  He is trying to embellish his previous historical revisions and the result is a dis-jointed mess!

« Reply #15545 on: December 11, 2019, 08:55:57 PM »
Dietrich has had his problems.  His pathological lies and narcissism are legendary.  But his "condition" now is seriously fucked-up. He has "crossed the Rubicon" in some strange way.

« Reply #15546 on: December 11, 2019, 09:04:21 PM »
Calls Jared Kuschner a "transgender faggot" Slanders his wife!

« Reply #15547 on: December 11, 2019, 09:49:35 PM »
Vince Barbarick "Peter Moon" loves his Romanian wife!

« Reply #15548 on: December 11, 2019, 09:54:29 PM »
Anyone want to guess how old his "new" ( 5 years) Romanian wife is?  Age 25-30?

« Reply #15549 on: December 11, 2019, 09:57:57 PM »
I guess his previous wife and he had problems eh?

« Reply #15550 on: December 11, 2019, 10:21:54 PM »
Love has no age barrier. But I do draw the line for those under 18.
But hey Gunner, I don't see how Moon's personal relationships should be any of your business.
You don't describe your personal relationships.

« Reply #15551 on: December 12, 2019, 09:41:48 PM »
Love has no age barrier. But I do draw the line for those under 18.
But hey Gunner, I don't see how Moon's personal relationships should be any of your business.
You don't describe your personal relationships.
Wow! Really?  Vince Barbarick flaunts photos of his young Romanian wife on Facebook and talks about her on Dietrich's shit shows, but this is "none of my business"?  That's bullshit! And his "personal relationship" with Preston Nichols is public also! 

"Moon" has described Nichols as lacking personal hygiene and having an attraction to young boys! And now claims to be the "biographer" of Douglas Dietrich?  And has publicly posted photos of his young Romanian wife!  If you don't like my pointing this out, so be it!  But "Moon" and Dietrich are both liars and whatever they post is public record!

Just pointing out that it is very strange for a man to divorce his wife, then marry a woman half his age!  And whatever "crisis" Dietrich and Moon claim to have occurred in the past month is likely manufactured.  Moon is an opportunistic liar as is Dietrich.

Whatever "crisis" is occurring with "team Dietrich"  is likely due to Peter Moon attempting to forward his own strategy of arranging interviews with Dietrich .  These are likely to fail.  They are "legends in thier own minds" and I can assure you, they will face a wall of scrutiny.

« Reply #15552 on: December 12, 2019, 10:16:42 PM »
It's sick, twisted and pathetic!

« Reply #15553 on: December 12, 2019, 10:31:54 PM »
And "Peter Moon" is an aging lying fucker who claims to be someone he is not, and willing to be the "biographer" of Dietrich and publish a trilogy of books and a movie about Dietrich? 

"Crisis" is the word.

« Reply #15554 on: December 12, 2019, 11:48:41 PM »
Total bullshit!  US Marines had been in China prior to 1927! Dietrich claims DC-3 and DC-4 aircraft were used to fly drugs out of China prior to 1941!
Dietrich makes no mention the Japanese began invading China in 1929-31.  In fact, Dietrich claims the Japanese did not invade until 1940.

This is total bullshit and any freshman history major knows Dietrich is wrong.
  If you fact check DC-4, they were not even produced until 1942. Indeed, the DC-3 was still relatively new at the time and probably too expensive for the cash strapped Chinese to purchase to haul narcotics no matter how lucrative that trade may have been. Once again ddd is proved to be the lying propagandist he is. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_DC-4