Author Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich  (Read 35677 times)

Re: Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #2370 on: December 05, 2017, 09:56:26 PM »
You are the *freakin' man*!!!!

I'm still trying to figure out if he is babbling about The Dollhouse or Thee Dollhouse
I thought it was about the Ibsen play?

« Reply #2371 on: December 05, 2017, 09:56:52 PM »
blah blah woof woof  blah blah Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory  blah blah woof woof

« Reply #2372 on: December 05, 2017, 09:58:16 PM »
I dunno about hour two folks.   It's just been a bunch of random, disjointed, gnarl tonight.

Oh wait.  It's always like that, ain't it?

« Reply #2373 on: December 05, 2017, 10:01:16 PM »
Walks, looking at her site I would suspect it could be his mind doc (who is failing but, face it, that is a hell  of a job!)
https://www.healthcare6.com/physician/san-francisco-ca/thao-hai-tran-513937.html

She doesn't do electronic records (a key for the conspiracy minded) but accepts government funds (I'm guessing DD is on SSI or something?)

« Reply #2374 on: December 05, 2017, 10:03:55 PM »
Walks, looking at her site I would suspect it could be his mind doc (who is failing but, face it, that is a hell  of a job!)
https://www.healthcare6.com/physician/san-francisco-ca/thao-hai-tran-513937.html

She doesn't do electronic records (a key for the conspiracy minded) but accepts government funds (I'm guessing DD is on SSI or something?)

Yeah - He's mentioned he's on the disability due to his broken lungs.  Probably why he doesn't move back to his beloved Taiwan.
No big monthly check from Uncle Sugar there.......

« Reply #2375 on: December 05, 2017, 10:06:45 PM »

« Reply #2376 on: December 05, 2017, 10:07:56 PM »
"Donate to me you White Trash Piece of shit.  If I use your funds to bang whores, I'll at least admit it"

Not a great sales pitch, is it?

« Reply #2377 on: December 05, 2017, 10:11:53 PM »
The Sand Pebbles is a good movie

« Reply #2378 on: December 05, 2017, 10:17:32 PM »
Makes sense to me.

Anyone who takes Dietrich serious is not someone who will be convinced by fact or reason that he is lying his ass off.  They either have the IQ of a geranium or are mentally FUBAR and listen because they want to believe his absurd claims.  I would bet that half tune in just for the entertainment as seems to be the case with contributors to this board.  Either way, he profits.  He is a classic flim flam man of which there are many on the internet and broadcast media who, unless he where to take a dump on my front lawn, I could care less about.

« Reply #2379 on: December 05, 2017, 10:26:01 PM »
Jessica Alba has sex with her brother?   Doug man - don't be so disgusting

« Reply #2380 on: December 05, 2017, 10:56:24 PM »
DD ending with some NAZI 'unterland" stuff inside the hollow earth? We have lost contact but Taiwan might be able to reconnect? Aquino involved, of course. He invented "wiki". I missed some of the show but the wrap up getting more good. William Binney was not a real whistle-blower also! Aquino controlled.

« Reply #2381 on: December 05, 2017, 10:57:54 PM »
Anyone who takes Dietrich serious is not someone who will be convinced by fact or reason that he is lying his ass off.  They either have the IQ of a geranium or are mentally FUBAR and listen because they want to believe his absurd claims.  I would bet that half tune in just for the entertainment as seems to be the case with contributors to this board.  Either way, he profits.  He is a classic flim flam man of which there are many on the internet and broadcast media who, unless he where to take a dump on my front lawn, I could care less about.

I tried to listen for the entertainment value a few times, but found none. If I wanted to listen to the ravings of a mental patient ward of the state Id just hang around Bellevue.

« Reply #2382 on: December 05, 2017, 11:06:54 PM »
I tried to listen for the entertainment value a few times, but found none. If I wanted to listen to the ravings of a mental patient ward of the state Id just hang around Bellevue.

bateman, did you misspell bellgab?

« Reply #2383 on: December 05, 2017, 11:08:08 PM »
DD ending with some NAZI 'unterland" stuff inside the hollow earth? We have lost contact but Taiwan might be able to reconnect? Aquino involved, of course. He invented "wiki". I missed some of the show but the wrap up getting more good. William Binney was not a real whistle-blower also! Aquino controlled.

That went too fast tonight.  I enjoyed all the company!  Thanks gang!

« Reply #2384 on: December 05, 2017, 11:11:21 PM »
bateman, did you misspell bellgab?

;D ;D ;D

« Reply #2385 on: December 06, 2017, 02:40:31 AM »
I tried to listen for the entertainment value a few times, but found none. If I wanted to listen to the ravings of a mental patient ward of the state Id just hang around BellevueBellgab.

« Reply #2386 on: December 06, 2017, 06:48:33 AM »

I conked out.  Guess I missed a strong finish

« Reply #2387 on: December 06, 2017, 07:40:35 PM »
Hey! Top Right!

blah blah woof woof blah blah Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory blah blah woof woof

Good to see the Dietrich thread getting a little respect around here   ::)

« Reply #2388 on: December 06, 2017, 09:16:14 PM »
Hey! Top Right!

Good to see the Dietrich thread getting a little respect around here   ::)

YEAH!

« Reply #2389 on: December 09, 2017, 02:31:52 AM »
I learnt that the Japanese put a man on the moon in '49 or something, and that's why Nazis control the cosmos.

Ur, sumtheen.

Not gonna tune in for the update, Trumps suks tho!

Seems legit!

« Reply #2390 on: December 09, 2017, 03:27:00 AM »
I can smell varmits and liars from 500 meters.  I can cover 5 square miles in two hours.  Dietrich is a nasty commie varmit.  I will bite through his skinny Elizabethan- writing ass and leave his naked carcass scattered around for the world to figure out.  Does that make me a racist "GangsDogker:? "L Dog"

« Reply #2391 on: December 09, 2017, 07:02:25 AM »
More recycled BS revision of history:  https://www.facebook.com/Douglasddietrich?ref=br_rs

« Reply #2392 on: December 09, 2017, 08:49:36 PM »
About 10 minutes to show time ->  http://www.freedomslips.com/studioa.htm

Guess I better get some snacks and a beverage 

« Reply #2393 on: December 09, 2017, 08:50:54 PM »

« Reply #2394 on: December 09, 2017, 08:55:26 PM »
About 10 minutes to show time ->  http://www.freedomslips.com/studioa.htm

Guess I better get some snacks and a beverage 

She was a doll.

« Reply #2395 on: December 09, 2017, 08:55:59 PM »

« Reply #2396 on: December 09, 2017, 09:03:48 PM »
So Muddy is late with the RandomCast.   Do I go over there and listen to tales of Senda wanting his dough or hang here and
listen what is sure to be a Pearl Harbor lunacy?

« Reply #2397 on: December 09, 2017, 09:09:42 PM »
The Dougster.  Blocked from Facebook again.    ::)

« Reply #2398 on: December 09, 2017, 09:12:53 PM »
Like some Hollywood types DD is blaming the California fires on Trump.  DD pronounces things like "vineyard," "New Orleans," and things in a very weird way. Michelle is fighting a blue collar mafia and a guest on early?

« Reply #2399 on: December 09, 2017, 09:15:39 PM »
Was gonna bail but guess I'll hang to hear about this lady's Grandfather