• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Dietrich attacks Decon at his own risk. Anyone researching this will find that Taboo Bros is a tool to attract and "trigger"

Gunner65

Dietrich is a liar and Aquino and Outtrim have not sued him because Dietrich has no assetts....nothing

Gunner65

Kramer the Martian Marine is not me...anyone can research this.  Now he wants his retarded followers to report to the FBI>?   While Dietrich is under investigation?  Lies about Decon and I am recording it all

Gunner65

Not really Jack ...I'm used to it for the past year.  I hope Decon hears this BS.

Gunner65

You and Swishypants have no credibility here anymore.  You are punk ass liars sucking Dietrichs balls and you SUCK because you are STUPID

You want revolution?  You better UN-FUCK YOURSELF

Gunner65

I think he is reading from BS and Solomon is ten years older and loves him.....she is trying to protect him but it will fail   Doug is getting money for his rent...he relocated recently.  He is doing what his father did....he never left San Fran he just moved and he wants to be "Tokyo Rose"

Al Beielik was another liar  Rainbows and BS

Corona Kitty

https://youtu.be/OjysLhrG1L8

here you go Gunner, I'm sure you'll enjoy what I said at the end of this show about Douglas.

Quote from: username on October 25, 2017, 04:20:40 PM
here you go Gunner, I'm sure you'll enjoy what I said at the end of this show about Douglas.

"He attacks his audience......    I am sure donations are stacking up......."     ::)

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 28, 2017, 02:58:27 PM
"He attacks his audience......    I am sure donations are stacking up......."     ::)
Will he rant about Yuli Gurriel of the Astros making racial comments and the "slitty-eye" gesture to Darvish? Somehow "white trash" are responsible. Yuli is Cuban and so that could be the jumping off point to secret files he burned about JFK and his participation in covert operations in Cuba.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-darvish-asians-insult-reaction-20171028-story.html

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 28, 2017, 08:05:13 PM
Show time:  http://www.freedomslips.com/studioa.htm
Has he mentioned the Asian slur gesture done in the WS by Cuban Yuli Gurriel? The "slitty-eyed" gesture? This "piece of white-trash" is watching the game instead but still curious....

Quote from: albrecht on October 28, 2017, 08:14:40 PM
Has he mentioned the Asian slur gesture done in the WS by Cuban Yuli Gurriel? The "slitty-eyed" gesture?

Nah.   Talking about the ambush in Africa and how the soldiers helmets and weapons were melted into their bodies

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 28, 2017, 08:15:53 PM
Nah.   Talking about the ambush in Africa and how the soldiers helmets and weapons were melted into their bodies
Maybe Mugabe's ape army he fought (or fought with) got retro-fitted with mobile scalar weapons?

Not gonna make it much longer tonight.   

Hold on.  What was that about the creature in the Jungle?

Well Taiwan is the cradle of all human civilization.    Who knew?

That's enough for me.......

Gunner65

The naturalized citizen Douglas Dietrich....poor 1/2 white-trash asian angry asshole.  Half white and half asian blames everyone for his poverty?  His mother and sister were legalized after 5 years.  His father left Taiwan in 1963 and returned in 1965 after he was discharged in June 1965.  Then returned to the USA with two children in 1969.  Dietrich is lying about killing his grandfather at age 3.  He did not murder his grandfather in NY in 1969.  His grandfather died in 1973 at the age of 83.

Gunner65

Dietrich is a liar.  not a genius. The San Fran BS he calls his brides and Sloomon are BS too

Gunner65

Dietrich admits he is BS ....Pilot whales beaching

Was at a Dinner Party with Mrs. Walks.  Just got home.   Guess I'll tune on in.............

http://www.freedomslips.com/studioa.htm

Jeez Louise.   I tune in just in time for some Jew bashing.........      That's a new look for Dietrich I think

So we fund the Indonesian military so that it can invade Australia?   Yet we get gold and copper?

He must be sweet on this guest.    He actually let her talk

Gunner65

Dietrich is well beyond that. Look at his bony arms and legs.  His face is sunken and his hairline is so far back it is stupid for his long hair, he has previously stated he has a make up artist to attend him.  Dietrich looks fake. 

Gunner65

All the drawings he says are actually himself are fake.  They are just that, Drawings from someone else.

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich will end up like his lawyer mentor...in a mental institution.

Pretty wild stuff tonight.......

The Dougster was dead for 48 hours, then was re-animated after an injection of nano-plasma but he was then kept as a
sex slave where he impregnated a female that had no name but only a number.

If nothing else, the dude has an active imagination.