• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Quote from: Swishypants on October 10, 2017, 09:07:43 PM
IT RUBS THE NAPALM ON ITS' SKIN, OR IT GETS THE FLAMETHROWER AGAIN!
Don't say that....Dietrich will use it to attack Marines and the Battle of Okinawa.

Swishypants

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 10, 2017, 09:13:06 PM
Don't say that....Dietrich will use it to attack Marines and the Battle of Okinawa.

Pretty sure the Marines did all the attacking. HELL OF A JOB!  :)

Gunner65

I wonder how many people listening to Dietrich take written notes:  Because it is obvious to me that many who defend him have not taken the time to research for themselves.

Gunner65

Dietrich and Dallas Goldberg are very similar

Gunner65

Most people are intimidated.  Both speak very quickly.  Presentation of facts then lies.  Shock shit.   Attacks on detractors.

Gunner65

Gunner65

Historical revision from the communist perspective. Will always favor the Jew.

Gunner65

Dietrich is a Mauist....claiming to be a Serbian Othadox Catholic.  Dietrich is a cultural marxist surfacing in 2008,  he has no credibility as a historian.

Gunner65

If Dietrich thinks Richard Cole is desecrating his fathers grave. Why cant Doug just call his contacts and ask about it
? And the County Sheriif would send my County Sheriff a message.  LOL  Do you think I can contact those sources and question them?   You bet I can and I did.  Dietrich lied about that too.

Gunner65

antii white dumbass retard .  living on Polk st says it

Gunner65

Dietrich says "NEVER TRUST A JEW NEVER TRUST A WHITE MAN"

Swishypants

But the Whiteness is all up in him! *bang-Bang-BANG-BANG-Bang-bang!*  ;D

Swishypants

Going for that minority TIP money I see. LMFAO!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 10, 2017, 10:12:58 PM
Going for that minority TIP money I see. LMFAO!

My tip to you is to get a job circumcising elephants. The pay's not much but the tips are big. Huge, even!  ;) ;) :P

Gunner65

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycmpTg47-6w&t=1735s

Lots of problems and falsehoods with this latest story.

1.  Hijacking of his computer modem to call 911 from a landline phone. No description of call itself, no recording (proof) of 911 call.
2.  Police "anticipated" it yet showed up prepared to shoot Dietrich.
3.  Accuses Steve Outtrim with no evidence. Yet still blames Lilyea and myself.
4.  No report filed with SFPD to show as evidence.
5.  "Assassination" attempt using SFPD?  Highly unlikely.
6.   All 911 calls are located/identified and recorded per Federal Law.
7.   All 911 Dispatchers remain on the line.

Gunner65

Gunner65

Rev Radio is total BS right up to Dietrich

Gunner65

Gunner65

Hey Randy stop looking at BS you need to look deeper.  And Dietrich is a stupid liar

Gunner65

You suck Dietrich you set for for Dietrich   BS for idiots

At the beach this weekend.  Hold down the fort Gunner - I'm headed for a walk on the beach

pate

Quote from: Swishypants on October 10, 2017, 09:12:37 PM
I'm spent baby!

My husband & I met Swishypants last January 2009. At that time he informed us that he had a pregnant Rhodesian Ridgeback & expected to have a litter due in March. March arrives & Squishypants then informes us that it was a false pregnancy & that we had to wait for another pregnancy.
A few more months go by & we are informed of another pregnancy & please be patient, he assures us that we will have out cute little female ridgeback soon. A few more months go by & it\\s an all male litter. But be patient he tells us because he only has pure breeds & that the puppies he sells are of the highest standard. We will not be disappointed.
Finally we are informed that he has a pregnant female & the litter should be born in August.
The litter was born in August & my husband & I picked out our female. We had paid a higher deposit becasuse I wanted the pick of the litter for a female.

October arrives & we go to pick up our female puppy. There were two females born to that litter & on the 8th week of age we are legally allowed to pick up our puppy only to find that there was only one female left & that knischesweatpants had sold the other female the week prior at 7 weeks of age. I believe that is unlawful.

When we picked her up PlaidPants informed us that she was examined by a licensed Vet & that she had her initial vaccination.

When I took her to her first vet visit, I was informed that she has a sever heart murmur & would not live long & to return her to the breeder. I was informed that she wasnt seen by a vet & that she was not a sellable dog.

swishypants lied to us about having her seen by a vet. He lied to us about having a healthy sire & dam, she inherited the heart murmer. He sold the other female before we could make sure that we had the pick of the litter.
He is a fraud, a liar, he isnt a respectable breeder & he should be shut down so that he is not able to do this to other unsuspecting puppy buyers. He actually should be in jail.
I have kept my puppy because she is mine & I know that he would have put her down.

Post by kimba mama 

I haave a decent Skoochie simalcram as wool, lad...