• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Thank You White Crow

Started by damon, April 06, 2017, 12:33:38 AM

RoseGirl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 08, 2017, 09:36:08 PM
0 out of 5 stars. The "star" was an unbearable narcissist. - Rex Reed

Oh I know...but he ran the forum and forced everyone to pretend they liked him.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 08, 2017, 09:45:50 PM
Oh I know...but he ran the forum and forced everyone to pretend they liked him.

He meant you, silly.  ;)

RoseGirl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 08, 2017, 09:47:11 PM
He meant you, silly.  ;)

Doc, sweetie...the star never gets killed in the first few scenes. Not good script form.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 08, 2017, 09:48:30 PM
Doc, sweetie...the star never gets killed in the first few scenes. Not good script form.

OK, so you made yourself the star of that scene. It's still a big yawn. If you're to be one of White Crow's victims your death should be prolonged. It should start at the beginning of the film and then not finish until the end. Not that you'd be involved that whole time but the audience would know you're suffering the whole time and that would be worth it.  ;)

RoseGirl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 08, 2017, 09:55:25 PM
OK, so you made yourself the star of that scene. It's still a big yawn. If you're to be one of White Crow's victims your death should be prolonged. It should start at the beginning of the film and then not finish until the end. Not that you'd be involved that whole time but the audience would know you're suffering the whole time and that would be worth it.  ;)

MD, we're just trying to have a little fun here. Can you please just chill for a minute and a half? Would that be impossible?

ShayP

Okay. Okay.  I have this Ad appearing... not that one! (It's shown below) and I wonder if they can really see me.

carry on.

Jackstar

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 08, 2017, 09:48:30 PM
the star never gets killed in the first few scenes

Seymour Glass.

Jackstar

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 08, 2017, 09:24:52 PM
CUT TO NEW ANGLE, PROFILE PERSPECTIVE, VARIOUS ANGLES, MONTAGE: MV begins viciously stabbing ROSEGIRL.

Do you think he might be compensating for something?

RoseGirl

Quote from: Jackstar on April 08, 2017, 10:13:26 PM
Do you think he might be compensating for something?

:o

Never thought of that. Maybe in the sequel, eh?

WhiteCrow

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 08, 2017, 10:05:58 PM
MD, we're just trying to have a little fun here. Can you please just chill for a minute and a half? Would that be impossible?

No, we were having fun until you waltzed in and tried to make it the ME, ME, ME!!! Hour again.  ::)

RoseGirl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 08, 2017, 10:22:25 PM
No, we were having fun until you waltzed in and tried to make it the ME, ME, ME!!! Hour again.  ::)

*sigh*

Fine, be like that.

RoseGirl

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 08, 2017, 10:22:24 PM
Can't we just..

Love ALL?

Hey, don't look at me, WC...I was just trying to write a funny scene. *shrug*

WOTR

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 08, 2017, 05:36:17 PM
Starr I'm not the script writer..But I don't think a bucket of ice water is very scary..Just saying
What if it had been blessed by father Malachi Martin?  (Hey, if Hitchcock is directing it from beyond the grave, father Martin can bless water from that location.)  Perhaps you and your hoodies are tied into the secret of Fatima with their admitted symbolism?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 08, 2017, 10:30:17 PM
What if it had been blessed by father Malachi Martin?  (Hey, if Hitchcock is directing it from beyond the grave, father Martin can bless water from that location.)  Perhaps you and your hoodies are tied into the secret of Fatima with their admitted symbolism?

Keep working it but get back to the coded message shit too...and what happened to Ed Dames?!  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 08, 2017, 10:25:21 PM

And I'm telling you that only you're prolonged death would be funny to an audience. We've already test marketed it.  ::)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 08, 2017, 10:25:21 PM

I wasn't pointing fingers at anyone in particular

Sometimes the Boss is a unfair. 
Suck it up.. and trust his vision.

Life is all about Enthusiasm .. (passion)
You haven't struck out! It's ALL about the team!

https://youtu.be/ANcLzCRj4bo

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 08, 2017, 09:55:25 PM

Rosegirl gets to utter the last words in film? Wow that's awesome!

Here's a few suggestions.. 

https://youtu.be/jpdOyoqsXzo

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 08, 2017, 04:49:26 PM
No, she innocent but smart and starts to figure him out eventually. Will she become his next victim?

I hope so!

https://youtu.be/cmOouvbdInQ

WhiteCrow

Doc ..I have a great idea for the film!

As mentioned before.. a plot line where a female secret lover of White Crow... commits the murders. Because of uncontrollable raging jealousness. She carefully constructs each murder to implicate WC.

We have just the right female Bellgabber. She has the required demanding acting skills and of course is a natural beauty!

None other than our own TIGER LILY!

I will be forced to withdraw my support for this project if Tiger Lily doesn't get the part or something of equal status...

Ciardelo

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 09, 2017, 05:47:49 AM

As mentioned before.. a plot line where a female secret lover of White Crow...That secretly commits the murders. Because of uncontrollable raging jealousness. She carefully constructs each murder to implicate WC.

We have just the right female Bellgabber. She has the required demanding acting skills and of course is a natural beauty!

I will be forced to withdraw my support of this project if Tiger Lily doesn't get the part or something of equal status...

White Crow, White Crow, White Crow. YOU ARE THE CREEPY KILLER. Quit trying to muddy the waters sir!

This whole project was born of your slimey behaviour in the forums...and it will continue with, or without your support. Good Day sir!

TigerLily

A conniving, adulterous, serial murderess.  A true femme fatale.  I'm perfect for the part.

Alright Mr. WhiteCrow, I'm ready for my close up

TigerLily

Quote from: Ciardelo on April 09, 2017, 06:04:22 AM
White Crow, White Crow, White Crow. YOU ARE THE CREEPY KILLER. Quit trying to muddy the waters sir!

This whole project was born of your slimey behaviour in the forums...and it will continue with, or without your support. Good Day sir!

TigerLily is unhappy with Ciardelo being a buzzkill concerning her chance to finally be a Femme Fatale  >:(  Ciardelo shall be her next victim  :-*

Ciardelo

Quote from: TigerLily on April 09, 2017, 06:12:17 AM
TigerLily is unhappy with Ciardelo being a buzzkill concerning her chance to finally be a Femme Fatale  :-*  Ciardelo shall be her next victim  :-*

Well now, no reason to get too hasty. Ciardelo will run it by the production team.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 09, 2017, 05:47:49 AM

As mentioned before.. a plot line where a female secret lover of White Crow... commits the murders. Because of uncontrollable raging jealousness. She carefully constructs each murder to implicate WC.

I will be forced to withdraw my support for this project if Tiger Lily doesn't get the part or something of equal status...

Write it yourself then. I'm off the project. You're heading for a Razzie, my friend. :P

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2017, 10:06:06 AM
Write it yourself then. I'm off the project. You're heading for a Razzie, my friend. :P

Hey. I'm a professional. We stars are used to getting along with difficult producers/directors. And I work cheap. Maybe just a second hoodie and be sure my dressing room is stocked with Cuervo Gold and margarita mix

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on April 09, 2017, 10:45:55 AM
Hey. I'm a professional. We stars are used to getting along with difficult producers/directors

The original (great) idea was that WC is the villain of the movie. Now, it's all gone to his head, the whole thing has been flipped 180 on it's head and now he's the hero.  ::)

Good luck with that vanity project!  ;D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Ciardelo on April 09, 2017, 06:04:22 AM

"SLIMEY BEHAVIOR IN THE FORUM"

Swarm ...Bella Babes ... Attack!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2017, 10:49:45 AM
The original (great) idea was that WC is the villain of the movie. Now, it's all gone to his head, the whole thing has been flipped 180 on it's head and now he's the hero.  ::)

Have we heard from Gabrielle yet?  Oh, wait..

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2017, 10:49:45 AM

And I quote:

It's true that there are far less female serial murderers than there are males (although percentage-wise, there are more female serial murderers (15 percent in comparison to 85 percent males) than there are one-time killers (90 percent men; 10 percent women).

Doc you do what you want with those facts..

..Cough .. my rationalizing for  me being the hero isn't too obvious..Eh?