• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Thank You White Crow

Started by damon, April 06, 2017, 12:33:38 AM

gabrielle

Whiteccow is the ultimate sewer gabber and he is all ours.  He has sent out many  hoodies at his own expense and he went through much effort with an artist to make the design.  I don't know if bellgabbers are capable of understanding generosity and kindness.  Our Crow is one of a kind.  It's hard to accept but in this mean dog eat dog  world there really is a Whitecrow. Faith Hope Love. 

Hoagie's true legacy may be BElLLGABS ONE AND ONLY WhiteCrow.  Go figure.  19.5

starrmtn001

Quote from: gabrielle on April 06, 2017, 06:22:19 PM
Whiteccow is the ultimate sewer gabber and he is all ours.  He has sent out many  hoodies at his own expense and he went through much effort with an artist to make the design.  I don't know if bellgabbers are capable of understanding generosity and kindness.  Our Crow is one of a kind.  It's hard to accept but in this mean dog eat dog  world there really is a Whitecrow. Faith Hope Love. 

Gabby!  How awesome to see you today!!!

You are 100% correct about WhiteCrow.  If a few BellGrabbers knew how much WhiteCrow has this forum's back, they'd quite their pissin' and moanin'.

Hope to see you post more often. ;D

Dr. MD MD

I don't know if bellgabbers are capable of understanding generosity and kindness

You're a Bellgabber and you seem to understand it enough to articulate it. How do you reconcile your statement?  ???

gabrielle

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 06, 2017, 06:57:11 PM
You're a Bellgabber and you seem to understand it enough to articulate it. How do you reconcile your statement?  ???
Faith,
Hope
Love

praise Damon

and in the end the love you  take....

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gabrielle on April 06, 2017, 07:10:53 PM
Faith,
Hope
Love

praise Damon

and in the end the love you  take....

Nice try but BARF!  :o

You were simply trying to elevate yourself above the average Bellgabber, who (it's inferred) are scum, of course. Next time just be direct and just ell us that you're better than we are.  ;)

heater

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 06, 2017, 07:14:36 PM
Nice try but BARF!  :o

You were simply trying to elevate yourself above the average Bellgabber, who (it's inferred) are scum, of course. Next time just be direct and just ell us that you're better than we are.  ;)

BellGabbers are scum.  White Crow is not.  White Crow is a BellGabber.

heater

Another great video Damon!  You really should do a regular show on YouTube.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: themudking on April 06, 2017, 07:43:59 PM
BellGabbers are scum.  White Crow is not.  White Crow is a BellGabber.

Yeah, but Gabby is one of those nice people who just doesn't think she has the capacity of being a dick...and yet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-FPimCmbX8

WhiteCrow

Thanks all..

you know..

"Some times nothin can be a real cool hand"

https://youtu.be/IrLKx3FD9S4

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 06, 2017, 07:48:42 PM
Yeah, but Gabby is one of those nice people who just doesn't think she has the capacity of being a dick...and yet...

Nice play Doc..A triple dose of negitive on one page, all directed at Gabrielle ... Smooth real smooth..

https://youtu.be/4DQAQd-uy-0

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 06, 2017, 09:37:57 PM
Nice play Doc..A triple dose of negitive on one page, all directed at Gabrielle ... Smooth real smooth.. Dope

I just present the reality. You respond negatively, others respond positively, some probably don't care at all. I won't apologize for pointing out the ways in which she's a bigot and a hypocrite though. She'll just have to be a big girl, look in the mirror and deal with that.  ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 06, 2017, 09:47:29 PM
I just present the reality. You respond negatively, others respond positively, some probably don't care at all. I won't apologize for pointing out the ways in which she's a bigot and a hypocrite though. She'll just have to be a big girl, look in the mirror and deal with that.  ;)

State your case.. I haven't witnessed any bigotry or hypocritical behavior from Ms Gabrielle.

I'll go back and read some of her posts and report back.

My opinion .. base on speculation and some facts...she is a caring and thoughtful woman that quit (like others did) when the 4 chan kids showed up.

I respect that Bellgab is MV's biz and he makes the rules..And complaining about the rules or lack of them is a fruitless endeavor.

It's all water off a duck's back to me.. it's just a silly forum with cast of whacks that sometimes take themselves way to seriously. And I find that extremely entertaining.

Blah Blah Blah

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 06, 2017, 10:36:04 PM
State your case.. I haven't witnessed any bigotry or hypocritical behavior from Ms Gabrielle.

I'll go back and read some of her posts and report back.

My opinion .. base on speculation and some facts...she is a caring and thoughtful woman that quit (like others did) when the 4 chan kids showed up.

I respect that Bellgab is MV's biz and he makes the rules..And complaining about the rules or lack of them is a fruitless endeavor.

It's all water off a duck's back to me.. it's just a silly forum with cast of whacks that sometimes take themselves way to seriously.

Blah Blah Blah

I was responding to one post, WC. You really only need to read that to see what I was responding to.  ::)

WOTR

Whiteccow is the ultimate sewer gabber and he is all ours. 
Nice to see you again.  Stay awhile- it really isn't that bad once you get used to it (Stockholm syndrome will kick in within a few days... Maybe a week.)  ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 06, 2017, 10:39:08 PM
I was responding to one post, WC. You really only need to read that to see what I was responding to.  ::)

Okie Dokie..But then wouldn't you be guilty of throwing out the baby with the bath water?

One post can't possibly tell the whole story.

Why even Falkie must of made at least one post that all his distractors couldn't find fault with. eh?

Me thunk'in ..you are being overly judgemental based on limited knowledge of Ms Gabrielle's posting history..

I'm playing this out for Bella Haven Girls and true Art Bell fans. A caring group of loving people that thought Bellgab was a special place. And were offended when it changed after Arts' departure.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 06, 2017, 10:56:56 PM
Okie Dokie..But then wouldn't you be guilty of throwing out the baby with the bath water?

One post can't possibly tell the whole story.

Why even Falkie must of made at least one post that all his distractors couldn't find fault with. eh?

Me thunk'in ..you are being overly judgemental based on limited knowledge of Ms Gabrielle's posting history..

I'm playing this out for Bella Haven Girls and true Art Bell fans. A caring group of loving people that thought Bellgab was a special place. And were offended when it changed after Arts' departure.

No, you're the one making a Federal case out of it. I was responding to one thing she said in one post...but it's a sentiment often repeated here: The people here are scum but I'm not one of them just because I post here too. LAME!  ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvp5z4z2biw

WhiteCrow

Quote from: WOTR on April 06, 2017, 10:47:02 PM
Nice to see you again.  Stay awhile- it really isn't that bad once you get used to it (Stockholm syndrome will kick in within a few days... Maybe a week.)  ;)

And gee willikers .. maybe you'll even get a Hoodie in mail.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 06, 2017, 10:59:26 PM
No, you're the one making a Federal case out of it. I was responding to one thing she said in one post...but it's a sentiment often repeated here: The people here are scum but I'm not one of them just because I post here too. LAME!  ::)

Way cool ..Thanks dude.. I'm in a pissing match over one word "scum"

Read up boy .. she didn't say "scum" or make any reference that any impartial person would imply that she thought bellblab'ers were scum.

You are the one making a Federal case.. I'm White Knighting for the Bella Haven Babes ..smooches girls 😘..

https://youtu.be/0MldsqKGnLA

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 06, 2017, 11:14:03 PM
Way cool ..Thanks dude.. I'm in a pissing match over one word "scum"

Read up boy .. she didn't say "scum" or make any reference that any impartial person would imply that she thought bellblab'ers were scum.

You are the one making a Federal case.. I'm White Knighting..  smooches girls 😘

I don't know if bellgabbers are capable of understanding generosity and kindness.  :-\

Ciardelo

gabrielle, you were one of the first bellgabbers I ever met here. Thanks for being a bellgabber! BellGab would not be the same without bellgabbers like you!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 06, 2017, 11:19:37 PM
I don't know if bellgabbers are capable of understanding generosity and kindness.  :-\

Well I'll bite.. duh.. are you really that slow? .. many anti semitic and racist hate posting now..Contrast that when a poster used the word queer or fag a short time ago and was accused of using hate speech.. Yes Dr Md Md  Bellgab was once a kinder and gentler place... So Ms Gabrielle statement is a fair statement viewed in a historical context.

Girls ..I think I have him on the ropes .. should I sucker punch him or let the round end?

Ciardelo

I bet WC gets more trim around here than all of us put together!  ;)

The Master indeed.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 06, 2017, 11:29:14 PM
Well I'll bite.. duh.. are you really that slow? .. many anti semitic and racist hate posting now..Contrast that when a poster used the word queer or fag a short time ago and was accused of using hate speech..

Yeah, it's quite a basket you people like to lump others into. Like I said before, LAME! If you can't get hip to the unconscious bigotry there then that's your boss battle to deal with. For me, this makes both of you a little worse than the average Bellgabber. Toodles.  :-*

mikuthing01

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 06, 2017, 11:29:14 PM
Well I'll bite.. duh.. are you really that slow? .. many anti semitic and racist hate posting now..Contrast that when a poster used the word queer or fag a short time ago and was accused of using hate speech..

No such thing as hate speech faggot, lulz!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 06, 2017, 11:34:18 PM
Yeah, it's quite a basket you people like to lump others into. Like I said before, LAME! If you can't get hip to the unconscious bigotry there then that's your boss battle to deal with. For me, this makes both of you a little worse than the average Bellgabber. Toodles.  :-*

à tout à l'heure

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 06, 2017, 06:57:11 PM

It makes a lot more sense when you realize Gabrielle IS White Crow

JesusJuice

Rosewells, Art tried to warn everyone about White Crow's hoodies before she went insane and got banned.