Author Islam is a cancer and should be eradicated from the earth.  (Read 4539 times)

Re: Islam is a cancer and should be eradicated from the earth.
« Reply #120 on: October 25, 2017, 10:53:37 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/moderate-saudi-arabia-crown-prince-shakes-kingdom-143008135.html
I'll believe it when I see it but, if true, would be a good thing I guess. Maybe the "glowing orb" is working?  ;)

""We will not spend the next 30 years of our lives dealing with destructive ideas. We will destroy them today and at once," Prince Mohammed told global business titans gathered in a chandelier-studded ballroom for the Future Investment Initiative.

MBS, as he is well known, promised his kingdom will return to "what we were before -- a country of moderate Islam that is tolerant of all religions and to the world"."

http://www.news.com.au/travel/world-travel/middle-east/saudi-princes-bold-plan-for-a-640b-futuristic-megacity/news-story/c222397b57aaa1229a4bfadeaedfcf6d

I hope the robots and AI won't be programmed with the Koran and Hadiths.  ;)

« Reply #121 on: October 25, 2017, 11:22:44 PM »
... MBS, as he is well known, promised his kingdom will return to "what we were before -- a country of moderate Islam that is tolerant of all religions and to the world"."...

When was that?  Saudi Arabia was created in 1902, under Ibn Saud, and the six kings they've had since the old man died have all been his sons - a series of half brothers. 

The family has deep historical ties to the Wahhabi strain of Islam, which is the fount of Sunni terror.  Certain members of the government and royal family fund terorist groups, including Moslem Brotherhood, al-Qaeda, ISIS, Hamas, etc.

Maybe he could start by telling the truth.

« Reply #122 on: October 28, 2017, 07:10:59 PM »

« Reply #123 on: November 02, 2017, 05:04:15 PM »

1 month of Islam in France
« Reply #124 on: November 12, 2017, 01:45:19 PM »
One month of multicultural and Islamic peace in France. Most might ignore due to the source but the article shows links to the original source material which are official sources, local newspapers, and news agencies:
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/11345/france-islam-multiculturalism-october
"diversity is strength"

« Reply #125 on: November 13, 2017, 10:27:01 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/raqqas_dirty_secret

Story is well researched/written, certainly reads legit.  A deal like this must have been approved at the highest levels of multiple governments. While I'm sure the thinking was letting these savages escape saved lives, such a decision seems shortsighted.  People like these do not see compassionate gestures as anything other than weakness.  Would have preferred another "Highway of Death" like we saw when the Iraqis tried to withdraw from Kuwait City at the end of Desert Storm.

« Reply #126 on: November 13, 2017, 10:49:38 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/raqqas_dirty_secret

Story is well researched/written, certainly reads legit.  A deal like this must have been approved at the highest levels of multiple governments. While I'm sure the thinking was letting these savages escape saved lives, such a decision seems shortsighted.  People like these do not see compassionate gestures as anything other than weakness.  Would have preferred another "Highway of Death" like we saw when the Iraqis tried to withdraw from Kuwait City at the end of Desert Storm.

A week or two before that, the Syrian Govt and Russia negotiated a similar deal in some other town (Tabqa) to let the remaining ISIS forces, their wives and chllren there leave on busses to join their fellow rats near the Euphrates near the border.  The US picked up the convoy of busses by satellite, and blew up the road in front and behind, stranding them.  They picked them off one by one with drones when they went out for a piss, and shot up a few ISIS rescue vehicles.  Russia finally told the US to let them go, and we did.

The article you posted is interesting to me because the Raqqa deal was to let the local fighters go but not the foreign fighters.  Everyone party to the Raqqa deal agreed they would be killed - no prisoners, no escape.  The foreign fighters were to be surrounded, attacked, and killed.  I wondered what happened with that.  I hoped they just shot them and didn't talk about it.  WFT happened to the original deal?  Apparently it was all lip service, so a deal could get done without an international outcry.

These monsters are going to slip away into the desert mountains and spread out all around the world.  We should have said 'fuck the deal' and blown those busses up, men women and children.  The Sri Lankan military destroying the Tamil Tigers on that beach, killing all of them and putting an end to it was the template.

« Reply #127 on: November 13, 2017, 11:05:39 PM »
“We didn’t want anyone to leave,” says Col Ryan Dillon, spokesman for Operation Inherent Resolve, the Western coalition against IS.

“But this goes to the heart of our strategy, ‘by, with and through’ local leaders on the ground. It comes down to Syrians – they are the ones fighting and dying, they get to make the decisions regarding operations,” he says.

Bullshit.  These assholes aren't going to stay in Syria.  In the ''local area''.  This should never have been a decision to be made by ''local officials'', or even the Syrian government.

Raqqa is completely destroyed.  What's a few more bombs and mortar fire - they should have killed every single remaining ISIS fighter.  And their families.  No one should have left.  Clear out the media if need be.  Sorry about the women and children, but the security of the rest of the world is more important.  It's not like they are going to turn into well adjusted responsible citizens.  Fucking fuck.  This is a disgrace.