St. Petersburg Russia train bombing 2017Apr3

Started by Juan, April 03, 2017, 07:20:12 AM

pyewacket

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 04, 2017, 09:29:21 AM
Sputnik News? Really?  ::)

So says the man who posted an Onion piece as a real news story.  ;D

More reporting on MSM reactions and theories-

MSM raise ‘false flag’ conspiracy following St. Petersburg Metro blast

Speaking on air, BBC Moscow correspondent Sarah Rainsford poured fuel on unfounded conspiracy theories when she referenced so called “quick commentary” from unnamed outlets within the “liberal media.”

https://www.rt.com/news/383363-petersburg-blast-false-flag-theories/

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pyewacket on April 04, 2017, 09:47:20 AM
So says the man who posted an Onion piece as a real news story. 

Eh? Probably accompanied with a wink icon.

More reporting on MSM reactions and theories-

MSM raise ‘false flag’ conspiracy following St. Petersburg Metro blast

https://www.rt.com/news/383363-petersburg-blast-false-flag-theories/

Lol..RT News. Putin's propoganda outlet...eminently reliable.  ;D

pyewacket

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 04, 2017, 09:45:41 AM
I watched almost on a weekly basis in the 70's, 80's and early 90's the carnage the PIRA inflicted on civilians and British soldiers. I know someone who was in the bomb attack in Manchester. PIRA was supported in no small measure by American millionaires. My brother missed by days an attack in Germany by PIRA at a base he was working at.

I don't need any lessons from you about my view of terrorism,.

Then why do you dismiss the concerns many of us have about open borders and unvetted people allowed entry into our countries? England has seen its share of attacks on its soil and it is a worry to see the threats to your country continue.

I hate to see these attacks happen anywhere in the world. I also hate to see the MSM attempt to use these tragic stories to promote an agenda or distract from news they would rather keep hidden.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pyewacket on April 04, 2017, 10:03:45 AM
Then why do you dismiss the concerns many of us have about open borders and unvetted people allowed entry into our countries? England has seen its share of attacks on its soil and it is a worry to see the threats to your country continue.

I don't dismss concerns. But just as not all Catholics were members of PIRA, and indeed were frequently the victims of them; not all Muslins are terrorists either. Trump has nurtured a paranioa that has absolutely no basis in reality. If you really want to get in a wad about thngs, bang on the WH door about the GOP (At the behest of the non political NRA) about allowing mentally ill people being legally allowed firearms. Its totally disingenuous to pretend right wingers care about murdered victims, they just care if the murder is perpetrated by someone who isn't white. There was zero response from the right wingers on this forum about the mass murder on the church in Charlottesville. Nothing.
I hate to see these attacks happen anywhere in the world. I also hate to see the MSM attempt to use these tragic stories to promote an agenda or distract from news they would rather keep hidden.

What?? Distraction? Trust me, a bomb threat does distract you quite a bit, sort of concentrates the mind. This hidden news apparently only the chosen few know of, what is it?

pyewacket

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 04, 2017, 10:23:22 AM
I don't dismss concerns.

YOU JUST DID.   

But just as not all Catholics were members of PIRA, and indeed were frequently the victims of them; not all Muslins are terrorists either. Trump has nurtured a paranioa that has absolutely no basis in reality. If you really want to get in a wad about thngs, bang on the WH door about the GOP (At the behest of the non political NRA) about allowing mentally ill people being legally allowed firearms. Its totally disingenuous to pretend right wingers care about murdered victims, they just care if the murder is perpetrated by someone who isn't white. There was zero response from the right wingers on this forum about the mass murder on the church in Charlottesville. Nothing.

This part does not answer my question. You basically tell me that none of my concerns are valid and proceed on to a rant. This is why you fail to persuade people and 95% of your effort is wasted.

What?? Distraction? Trust me, a bomb threat does distract you quite a bit, sort of concentrates the mind. This hidden news apparently only the chosen few know of, what is it?

You either didn't read the article or are simply dismissing it because you seem to do that quite often.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pyewacket on April 04, 2017, 11:16:54 AM
YOU JUST DID.   

This part does not answer my question. You basically tell me that none of my concerns are valid and proceed on to a rant. This is why you fail to persuade people and 95% of your effort is wasted.

You either didn't read the article or are simply dismissing it because you seem to do that quite often.

He never reads anything or watches anything. He just makes assumptions based on headlines or hones in on something about the presenter to make fun of, like they wear glasses or something (hahaha). No, he's really just that shameless.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pyewacket on April 04, 2017, 11:16:54 AM
YOU JUST DID.   

Eh?

Your concerns are based on what? Homegrown terrorist attacks? Being concerned isn't the same as desperate xenaphobia, which is what Trump is advocating. But that in itself is missng the point with Trump. He reacts on an hourly basis to whatever shiny thing he tweets about at 5am. Are you concerned about all terrorist scumbags or just those who aren't white? In my case, its all of them.

RT? You're kidding right?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 04, 2017, 11:21:15 AM
He never reads anything or watches anything. He just makes assumptions based on headlines or hones in on something about the presenter to make fun of, like they wear glasses or something (hahaha). No, he's really just that shameless.  :D

Tell us how Alex Jones has his finger on the pulse. Why aren't you in a FEMA camp as he predicted?  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 04, 2017, 11:25:15 AM
Tell us how Alex Jones has his finger on the pulse. Why aren't you in a FEMA camp as he predicted?  ;D

We need to save space for all the pedophiles they will be filling up with soon.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 04, 2017, 11:29:29 AM
We need to save space for all the pedophiles they will be filling up with soon.  ;)

Your obsession is scary. And revealing.  :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 04, 2017, 11:31:17 AM
Your obsession is scary. And revealing.  :-\

Yes, I'm VERY opposed to it and child trafficking; unlike you who's never once spoken out against it, even though your country is RIFE with it to the point that most of your politicians turn out to be involved.  ::)

pyewacket

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 04, 2017, 11:23:49 AM
Your concerns are based on what? Homegrown terrorist attacks?

Being concerned isn't the same as desperate xenaphobia, which is what Trump is advocating. But that in itself is missng the point with Trump. He reacts on an hourly basis to whatever shiny thing he tweets about at 5am. Are you concerned about all terrorist scumbags or just those who aren't white? In my case, its all of them.

RT? You're kidding right?

I do not care if they are home grown or arrive 2nd day delivery by Fed Ex in a box with air holes poked in it. INTENT is what I am concerned about. Spare yourself the time and embarrassment of all the name calling, it doesn't frighten anyone except the weak minded or those with a tribal mindset.

These are worn out techniques and the world has moved on in the last two or three years.
The leftists are going to have to update their handbook. 

Dyna-X

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 04, 2017, 09:29:21 AM
Sputnik News? Really?  ::)
Sputnik News is just the new name for RIA Novosti, formerly just Novosti - one of the original Soviet news outlets now Russified.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 04, 2017, 11:38:22 AM
Yes, I'm VERY opposed to it and child trafficking; unlike you who's never once spoken out against it, even though your country is RIFE with it to the point that most of your politicians turn out to be involved.  ::)

Explain how paedophilia in the UK is relevant to the Trump or St Petersburg thread. I'm keen to know. Why don't you start a dedicated thread if you're so obsessed?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on April 04, 2017, 12:02:24 PM
Sputnik News is just the new name for RIA Novosti, formerly just Novosti - one of the original Soviet news outlets now Russified.

And?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 04, 2017, 12:04:20 PM
Explain how paedophilia in the UK is relevant to the Trump or St Petersburg thread. I'm keen to know. Why don't you start a dedicated thread if you're so obsessed?

Why bother? I can just remind you about it every time you post and that'll keep us all current about it.  ;)

pyewacket

Experts say St. Petersburg bombs most likely made by Syrian rebels

The explosive device found at Ploshchad Vosstaniya metro station was not manufactured by militants from the North Caucasus, experts told RBK. The kind of bomb that was used in the attack is more often used by Syrian rebels, they say.

http://rbth.com/politics_and_society/2017/04/04/experts-say-st-petersburg-bombs-most-likely-made-by-syrian-rebels_734581

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pyewacket on April 04, 2017, 12:00:31 PM

I do not care if they are home grown or arrive 2nd day delivery by Fed Ex in a box with air holes poked in it. INTENT is what I am concerned about. Spare yourself the time and embarrassment of all the name calling, it doesn't frighten anyone except the weak minded or those with a tribal mindset.

Name calling? What names did I call you? I've been accused of being a kiddie fiddler, by the resident trolls, didn't see you expressing your objection to that.

These are worn out techniques and the world has moved on in the last two or three years.
The leftists are going to have to update their handbook.

Oh ffs! What techniques? Explaining terrorism comes in many guises? That it doesn't shoe horn into your Trumpworld isn't my fault.

Dyna-X

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 04, 2017, 12:04:57 PM
And?
Just a FYI to understand that this media is an outlet for Putin and his party. Tread with caution (or not) depending on what you think of him.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 04, 2017, 12:06:43 PM
Why bother? I can just remind you about it every time you post and that'll keep us all current about it.  ;)

Don't take this the wrng way, okay? Because otherwise you just come across as a vacuous, vapid, insincere, purile little shit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 04, 2017, 12:13:01 PM
Don't take this the wrng way, okay? Because otherwise you just come across as a vacuous, vapid, insincere, purile little shit.

Meh. Takes one to know one.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on April 04, 2017, 12:11:37 PM
Just a FYI to understand that this media is an outlet for Putin and his party. Tread with caution (or not) depending on what you think of him.

That was the reason for my incredulity as using it as a credible source. Nearly as bad as infowars, nearly.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 04, 2017, 12:14:15 PM
That was the reason for my incredulity as using it as a credible source. Nearly as bad as infowars, nearly.

Or the BBC.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 04, 2017, 12:14:13 PM
Meh. Takes one to know one.  ::) "Marrrrrm, he's calling me names! Am I a little shit?"

"Yes, I blame your uncle".  :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 04, 2017, 12:16:00 PM
"Yes, I blame your uncle".  :)

That seems to be a common practice in GB, you poor lad.  :(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 04, 2017, 12:18:54 PM
That seems to be a common practice in GB, you poor lad.  :(

Were you turned down because you'd been ruined by your uncle?  :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 04, 2017, 12:19:23 PM
Okay son, you stick to Alex Jones and Putin's propoganda.

Your brain is easy to make cry because it's stupid, stupid...do you hear me?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhvDMhrws1o

pyewacket

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 04, 2017, 12:10:28 PM
Name calling? What names did I call you? I've been accused of being a kiddie fiddler, by the resident trolls, didn't see you expressing your objection to that.

Defend you? I have nothing to go on for or against your position on the matter. This does give you an excellent opportunity to let us know your views on the subject. Tell us what your thoughts are and we will all know. If you have already spoken out against it and condemned the practice I may have missed it. 

Oh ffs! What techniques? Explaining terrorism comes in many guises? That it doesn't shoe horn into your Trumpworld isn't my fault.

There you go again! Now I think I'm giving you too much credit. You don't even know you're doing IT - do you?

pyewacket

Surprise! More news from Russian sources since the event occurred- in Russia.

St. Petersburg suicide bomber had two accomplices

Sources from law-enforcement agencies told Pravda.Ru that the Kyrgyzstan-born suicide bomber was acting with the help of two fellow countrymen, a young man and a woman 20-22 years of age.  His accomplices were put on a wanted list.

- See more at: http://www.pravdareport.com/news/hotspots/terror/04-04-2017/137348-suicide_bomber-0/#sthash.aOuXInJi.dpuf