Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: April 14, 2017, 07:34:44 PM

heater

same as the others...I am doing this on a phone cut me some slack

cweb

I enjoy this poster very much.

Or Jackstar. He's interesting, I guess.

mikuthing01

golgo for sure he is fucking dedicated! The guy has been here since 2012 and i see him on the online users list all the time and he has never posted a single thing. He does respond to IM's though and seems like a cool dude.

pate

This is a tough category that after much thought, I chose to ignore the usual suspects and submit my nominations in a compact non-videotronic format:

heater

NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED!  PLEASE VOTE EARLY AND OFTEN (you can only vote once)

golgo

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 31, 2017, 11:39:27 PM
golgo for sure he is fucking dedicated! The guy has been here since 2012 and i see him on the online users list all the time and he has never posted a single thing. He does respond to IM's though and seems like a cool dude.

I uh....er...thanks, Miku. I WANT to help MV get diapers. Guess I better get to posting!

mikuthing01

Quote from: golgo on April 08, 2017, 07:44:33 PM
I uh....er...thanks, Miku. I WANT to help MV get diapers. Guess I better get to posting!

I hope you win!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4

Zetaspeak

This is like looking atca list of candidates  in the previous  election

pate

Quote from: Morgus on March 31, 2017, 05:04:32 PM
Art Bell! :D

I would like to protest that my multiple spam accounts' bought votes weren't registrar'd enough to make the silver interesting foar "side bets"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYRuSzk_TcU

AB, Betsy doth protest too much.  That is all.

Carrie On...

eidot: Srsly, AB, congrats!

golgo

Congrats Aldous! Ya did good, kid.
Oh, and did you see where I beat Corey Feldman? Is he the dead Corey? Doesn't matter. A win is a win.

Quote from: golgo on April 17, 2017, 06:24:39 PM
Congrats Aldous! Ya did good, kid.
Oh, and did you see where I beat Corey Feldman? Is he the dead Corey? Doesn't matter. A win is a win.

To be fair, you should have won. 🤔

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: rekcuf on April 17, 2017, 06:56:07 PM
Get that white woman off the damn stage! Golgo should've won!

Who is Golgo?!  ???

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 17, 2017, 07:59:52 PM
Who is Golgo?!  ???

This is a metaphysical question we can't yet answer, given our esteemed golgo has only made like three posts.   However, extrapolating from limited data indicates a positive trend.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 17, 2017, 07:59:52 PM
Who is Golgo?!  ???

He is was a lurker.

Awhile back i was looking at board stats and noticed it averaged around 500 users a day. Then i started thinking about how that was a lot of lurkers for a board that has a rather small group of active posters. So i started watching the "Users active in past 60 minutes" and clicking on names i was not familiar with and looking at profiles. I started sending messages to lurkers who have never posted (there are more than you think). golgo was one of the first i clicked on and he registered in 2012 so i sent him a PM asking why he lurks for 5 years and never posts, and that he needs to start posting to help MV buy diapers. He and a few others replied back and was cool so i assumed his gender and sarcastically nominated him for male poster of the year because he had no posts.

tl;dr i think bellgab scares people so they lurk but never post

aldousburbank

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on April 16, 2017, 01:17:48 AM
Congratulations, Aldous Burbank! :-* ;D

Wow wait what?
I just got back into civilization from eight days of camping, hiking, hot springing, and sundry ecstatic practices in the desert southwest. Now I hop onto Ballgrab and see this. I feel like I just got laid while asleep in my pajamas. I hope it was good for you too.

zeebo

Quote from: rekcuf on April 17, 2017, 10:06:25 PM
He is legend.

Some say a prophet, others a poet.  Maybe he's but a mirror, reflecting back to us our true selves.  I say he's an enigma which only with time can we unravel.

zeebo

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 17, 2017, 09:46:02 PM
Wow wait what?
I just got back into civilization from eight days of camping, hiking, hot springing, and sundry ecstatic practices in the desert southwest. ..

Hard to top that experience, but I'm sure a coveted bellgab award must edge it out.  Congrats man.

starrmtn001

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 17, 2017, 09:46:02 PM
Wow wait what?
I just got back into civilization from eight days of camping, hiking, hot springing, and sundry ecstatic practices in the desert southwest. Now I hop onto Ballgrab and see this. I feel like I just got laid while asleep in my pajamas. I hope it was good for you too.
I nominated you so, yes. ;D