• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Prologue to the Constitution

Started by Stellar, March 08, 2017, 01:44:44 AM

Stellar

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, Insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the  Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

It only takes two drops to make a woman pregnant!  I doubt if a higher power ordains this.  Now I will explain perception through an example; If three people witness a auto accident at close proximity, the three stories they tell the sheriffs will inevitably may not be the same.  Because from where these people stand that is their own perspective.  I wonder if many people know the word perception.  I was fortunate enough to be taught a few years of Latin and Greek in a high school in the Netherlands.  This gave me a limited knowledge of those ancient languages.  This made me acquainted with the original words in those original words.  We used to know very little about how the world operates during medieval times.
     I had a Lakota Indian friend who taught me some of their language.  He explained to me what the word wakan meant.  The missionaries erroneously perceived that words as spirit while Brian Bettleyoun said that the real meaning of WAKAN was energy!
"They" (who ever has the power to do so) for to me without reason to prohibit writing next to the picture which I hope someone has explanation for.  My mind is sane so is my body according to the Doctors.  As long as I live I will pursue the truth and invite criticism.  Especially from doubters or perceived enemies.  Boy scouts taught me, Be Prepared!

Quote from: Stellar on March 08, 2017, 01:44:44 AM
     We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, Insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the  Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

It only takes two drops to make a woman pregnant!  I doubt if a higher power ordains this.  Now I will explain perception through an example; If three people witness a auto accident at close proximity, the three stories they tell the sheriffs will inevitably may not be the same.  Because from where these people stand that is their own perspective.  I wonder if many people know the word perception.  I was fortunate enough to be taught a few years of Latin and Greek in a high school in the Netherlands.  This gave me a limited knowledge of those ancient languages.  This made me acquainted with the original words in those original words.  We used to know very little about how the world operates during medieval times.
     I had a Lakota Indian friend who taught me some of their language.  He explained to me what the word wakan meant.  The missionaries erroneously perceived that words as spirit while Brian Bettleyoun said that the real meaning of WAKAN was energy!
"They" (who ever has the power to do so) for to me without reason to prohibit writing next to the picture which I hope someone has explanation for.  My mind is sane so is my body according to the Doctors.  As long as I live I will pursue the truth and invite criticism.  Especially from doubters or perceived enemies.  Boy scouts taught me, Be Prepared!

It's "Preamble" not "Prologue." And I don't mean to be a wise guy, but I don't understand what that painting of a group of wealthy, middle-aged 18th Century colonial transvestites enjoying their weekly hen party has to do with anything pertaining to whatever present reality we choose to pretend to perceive in order to keep the screaming head monkeys at bay. Please explain what I'm missing there if you're so inclined and have the time. Thanks!

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 08, 2017, 02:22:24 AM
It's "Preamble" not "Prologue." And I don't mean to be a wise guy, but I don't understand what that painting of a group of wealthy, middle-aged 18th Century colonial transvestites enjoying their weekly hen party has to do with anything pertaining to whatever present reality we choose to pretend to perceive in order to keep the screaming head monkeys at bay. Please explain what I'm missing there if you're so inclined and have the time. Thanks!

And he's asking for a friend!  Thanks!

Jackstar

How do I stop my friend from finding out that I know that it has been lying to me all these years? Asking for a friend.