• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Drudge Report Possession/Exorcism thread

Started by 21st Century Man, March 01, 2017, 04:08:25 PM

I'm going to try and document every story forthwith that Drudge posts.  I think that they go through 3 or 4 a week. Feel free to add any posts that I might miss or maybe you have a story from another news site such as Huffpo that doesn't make Drudge.  I can't foresee that but you never know.  Just notate the source in the link or somewhere in the post.  Whether the story is legit is of no consequence.

https://www.rt.com/viral/379065-brazil-devil-possession-gunshot/

Video of a man, who had been shot in the face, claiming to work with Lucifer as he walked around a Brazilian hospital has led people to speculate that the man is “possessed by the devil”. Another man can be heard reciting prayers in the background.
The incident took place in Miguel Couto Municipal Hospital, a public hospital in Rio de Janeiro on Monday.

Noticiandopb reports that the man was shot in the cheek. The video shows him wandering around in the corridor with his body contorted either in pain or perhaps, as news site CanalR1 claims, from the effects of drugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNdTuvMsdfU

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 01, 2017, 04:08:25 PM
I'm going to try and document every story forthwith that Drudge posts.  I think that they go through 3 or 4 a week. Feel free to add any posts that I might miss or maybe you have a story from another news site such as Huffpo that doesn't make Drudge.  I can't foresee that but you never know.  Just notate the source in the link or somewhere in the post.  Whether the story is legit is of no consequence.

https://www.rt.com/viral/379065-brazil-devil-possession-gunshot/

Video of a man, who had been shot in the face, claiming to work with Lucifer as he walked around a Brazilian hospital has led people to speculate that the man is “possessed by the devil”. Another man can be heard reciting prayers in the background.
The incident took place in Miguel Couto Municipal Hospital, a public hospital in Rio de Janeiro on Monday.

Noticiandopb reports that the man was shot in the cheek. The video shows him wandering around in the corridor with his body contorted either in pain or perhaps, as news site CanalR1 claims, from the effects of drugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNdTuvMsdfU

Cool, 21st.  Sounds like fun! ;D

Hey, I wonder how long it will take Stellar to get here.  He eats this stuff up.  This video will make him swoon. ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on March 01, 2017, 04:21:01 PM

Hey, I wonder how long it will take Stellar to get here.  He eats this stuff up.  This video will make him swoon. ;)

Now we know what happened to Jackstar.

Thanks, starr.  Drudge is fixated on this topic.  Why? I'd like to know.  Maybe Matt has had a personal experience with this stuff.  Anyhow, thought it would a hoot to do this.  He must post 100-200 stories a year on this.

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 01, 2017, 04:26:09 PM
Now we know what happened to Jackstar.

ROTF!!!   I actually believe in this stuff but most of the stories I see appear to be Fake News.

Stellar

Poor chap we need to run the swine into the rocks and help this guy!

starrmtn001

Hey, I wonder how long it will take Stellar to get here. 
About 48 minutes.   Not bad.

Rix Gins

Cool idea, 21'st.  I'm eager to see your spins on the Drudge articles.  Here is one for you that I just read from there.  Oprah is giving thought to run for President in four years.  I pooh-poohed  the idea at first, but when I thought about it, she does have mega name recognition and is super rich.  Drudge might be running this story off and on for four more years.  What do you think?

From the Daily Mail:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4269856/Oprah-says-age-Trump-run-president.html

Quote from: Rix Gins on March 01, 2017, 06:07:46 PM
Cool idea, 21'st.  I'm eager to see your spins on the Drudge articles.  Here is one for you that I just read from there.  Oprah is giving thought to run for President in four years.  I pooh-poohed  the idea at first, but when I thought about it, she does have mega name recognition and is super rich.  Drudge might be running this story off and on for four more years.  What do you think?

From the Daily Mail:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4269856/Oprah-says-age-Trump-run-president.html

I meant articles about Possession/Exorcism.  I don't think Oprah is possessed but I saw the story.  I lamented the headline as soon as I saw it on Drudge. As for her running for President, she probably has as good a chance as any.  Lord knows the Democratic prospects are mostly old politicians and the Castro brothers from Texas.She'll get the liberal vote , the female vote and the minority vote.  I can't get excited about it as well she is pretty liberal and I'm not at least in the modern sense of the word.  I do think if Trump is not successful, she stands a good chance to beat him.  Frankly, I don't want to think about 4 years from now after going through this contentious election.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 01, 2017, 06:48:06 PM
I meant articles about Possession/Exorcism.  I don't think Oprah is possessed but I saw the story.  As for her running for President, she probably has as good a chance as any.  Lord knows the Democratic prospects are mostly old politicians and the Castro brothers from Texas.She'll get the liberal vote , the female vote and the minority vote.  I can't get excited about it as well she is pretty liberal and I'm not at least in the modern sense of the word.  I do think if Trump is not successful, she stands a good chance to beat him.  Frankly, I don't want to think about 4 years from now after going through this contentious election.

You know she's CIA, right?  Her as president would be the absolute worst thing ever, almost as bad as if Hillary had become president. <shudder> I hate even thinking about that possible timeline.  :o

starrmtn001

I meant articles about Possession/Exorcism.  I don't think Oprah is possessed but I saw the story.  I lamented the headline as soon as I saw it on Drudge. As for her running for President, she probably has as good a chance as any.  Lord knows the Democratic prospects are mostly old politicians and the Castro brothers from Texas.She'll get the liberal vote , the female vote and the minority vote.  I can't get excited about it as well she is pretty liberal and I'm not at least in the modern sense of the word.  I do think if Trump is not successful, she stands a good chance to beat him.  Frankly, I don't want to think about 4 years from now after going through this contentious election.

Might wanna re-think that. ::) ;D ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 01, 2017, 06:51:29 PM
You know she's CIA, right?  Her as president would be the absolute worst thing ever, almost as bad as if Hillary had become president. <shudder> I hate even thinking about that possible timeline.  :o

I'd rather she stuck to her network and little else.  I was burned out on Oprah 15 years ago.  She seems like a decent person just not my cuppa tea.

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on March 01, 2017, 06:52:31 PM
Might wanna re-think that. ::) ;D ;)

LOL.  To run for President you might well have to be possessed.

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 01, 2017, 06:55:51 PM
LOL.  To run for President you might well have to be possessed.
I'm pretty sure most voters were in 2008 and 2012 (snarky, heh heh). ;D

albrecht

I notice that most of the possession stories are picked up from regional tabloids, often in 3rd World countries, printed in usually UK tabloids and then found by Drudge. The obvious financial factor (papers get reads and 'clicks') because shocking video and "possession" are human interest stories. I also wonder if their is a feed-back loop between Hollywood etc and possessions in people;  the perception of crazy people/drugged up people with possession. And also some "fake news" from Hollywood independent film makers- making something go viral to advertise their movie. Also, due to all the synthetic drugs out there with effects not known due to their recent invention and tweaking older formulas.

starrmtn001

Quote from: albrecht on March 01, 2017, 08:13:53 PM
I notice that most of the possession stories are picked up from regional tabloids, often in 3rd World countries, printed in usually UK tabloids and then found by Drudge. The obvious financial factor (papers get reads and 'clicks') because shocking video and "possession" are human interest stories. I also wonder if their is a feed-back loop between Hollywood etc and possessions in people;  the perception of crazy people/drugged up people with possession. And also some "fake news" from Hollywood independent film makers- making something go viral to advertise their movie. Also, due to all the synthetic drugs out there with effects not known due to their recent invention and tweaking older formulas.
At first, I read twerking.  EWWWWW! :o

Quote from: albrecht on March 01, 2017, 08:13:53 PM

Yeah, the stories I see on Drudge usually come from South America, the Philippines or some SE. Asia or African country.  Half the time it seems to be some person fueled by drugs like the story above.  I thought I'd try to document the stories here so I can get a real idea about the number of cases and their legitimacy.  If I had to guess,I'd say 1 out 10 stories that Drudge posts on the subject is the real deal.

Rix Gins

Possessions...got it.  I thought you were casting a wider net that would lump all of Drudge's articles under one pretty cool thread title.  lol  But yes, the guy being possessed and shot should have tipped me off.  Thanks for your views on Oprah, though.  It was nice of you to respond to my off topic post.  And yet I wonder, just how many of the rich and famous are possessed and /or are in need of an exorcism?

albrecht

Quote from: Rix Gins on March 01, 2017, 08:34:22 PM
Possessions...got it.  I thought you were casting a wider net that would lump all of Drudge's articles under one pretty cool thread title.  lol  But yes, the guy being possessed and shot should have tipped me off.  Thanks for your views on Oprah, though.  It was nice of you to respond to my off topic post.  And yet I wonder, just how many of the rich and famous are possessed and /or are in need of an exorcism?
Lest I be thought of as some (in)famous BG posters and ignoring, for argument, the reality of Satan, possession, demons, etc it would appear, at least for fun, but maybe belief, that several/many Hollywood stars and so-called "elites" like the imagery (often seen in movies, stage productions, art work, etc) or, maybe, believe in it. If they escalated to real human sacrifice or abuses it doesn't matter if the entities are "real" because the practices, even if fake, still kills, or effects, victims. And even the perceived imagery and promotion of such could effect children or mentally unbalanced who act out on them, again, effecting real people even if the "demons" don't exist in reality. 

Quote from: Rix Gins on March 01, 2017, 08:34:22 PM

Besides I'd have my work cut out for me if I commented on every Drudge story.  I'd drive myself insane plus the time needed to commit to such an undertaking.  No thanks, I'll limit my comments on this thread to possessions/exorcism.  Every now and then, I'll post a story in a politics thread that I found on Drudge but that is all I can handle.  I'll always be happy to answer a question, offtopic or not, on any thread so that is cool.  I should have clarified myself a bit more in the first post.

Quote from: albrecht on March 01, 2017, 08:40:47 PM
Lest I be thought of as some (in)famous BG posters and ignoring, for argument, the reality of Satan, possession, demons, etc it would appear, at least for fun, but maybe belief, that several/many Hollywood stars and so-called "elites" like the imagery (often seen in movies, stage productions, art work, etc) or, maybe, believe in it. If they escalated to real human sacrifice or abuses it doesn't matter if the entities are "real" because the practices, even if fake, still kills, or effects, victims. And even the perceived imagery and promotion of such could effect children or mentally unbalanced who act out on them, again, effecting real people even if the "demons" don't exist in reality.

That is so true. Richard Ramirez comes to mind.  I believe in demons and have no problem in accepting the reality of such in a case if there is no other rational explanation.  This guy in the above story is clearly just high off his gourd.

Juan

Do his posts on Oprah running for president go in this thread?

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on March 02, 2017, 07:36:12 AM
Do his posts on Oprah running for president go in this thread?
No, unless there are allegations of possession or if she dabbles in the dark arts or voodoo.

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on March 02, 2017, 09:55:18 AM
No, unless there are allegations of possession or if she dabbles in the dark arts or voodoo.

/reported

A new Satanic story on Drudge.  Not necessarily a possession but demons appear to be involved, at least peripherally, according to the story. A very sad story really and one that makes me angry.  The only demons I see when I read the story are human ones.  But, maybe under the influence of a malevolent entity.  Who knows?

Illegal El Salvador migrant gang members with a Satanic shrine in their apartment 'kidnapped, drugged and raped a 14-year-old Houston girl and murdered another to appease insulted demon'

Miguel Alvarez-Flores, 22, and Diego Hernandez-Rivera, 18, charged in sick plot
MS-13 gang members kidnapped two teenage girls for weeks, cops say
The pair of illegal immigrants from El Salvador were living in the Houston area
Gang leader called himself 'Diabolical' and kept a Satanic shrine
Killed one of the teens after she insulted and destroyed demon shrine, cops say
The other girl, 14, kidnapped on her way home from school in early February
She told cops she was drugged and brutally raped repeatedly
Said pair held her down and gave her a tattoo with an image of the Grim Reaper
The Gangbangers both smiled and waved to cameras in courtroom
Hours earlier, 13 members of the same gang were arrested in New York for allegedly killing three high school students 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4276336/MS-13-gang-members-accused-Satanic-rape-murder.html#ixzz4aErbxVyi

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/MS-13-gang-members-charged-with-satanic-10971238.php

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 02, 2017, 11:49:51 PM
A new Satanic story on Drudge.  Not necessarily a possession but demons appear to be involved, at least peripherally, according to the story. A very sad story really and one that makes me angry.  The only demons I see when I read the story are human ones.  But, maybe under the influence of a malevolent entity.  Who knows?

Illegal El Salvador migrant gang members with a Satanic shrine in their apartment 'kidnapped, drugged and raped a 14-year-old Houston girl and murdered another to appease insulted demon'

Miguel Alvarez-Flores, 22, and Diego Hernandez-Rivera, 18, charged in sick plot
MS-13 gang members kidnapped two teenage girls for weeks, cops say
The pair of illegal immigrants from El Salvador were living in the Houston area
Gang leader called himself 'Diabolical' and kept a Satanic shrine
Killed one of the teens after she insulted and destroyed demon shrine, cops say
The other girl, 14, kidnapped on her way home from school in early February
She told cops she was drugged and brutally raped repeatedly
Said pair held her down and gave her a tattoo with an image of the Grim Reaper
The Gangbangers both smiled and waved to cameras in courtroom
Hours earlier, 13 members of the same gang were arrested in New York for allegedly killing three high school students 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4276336/MS-13-gang-members-accused-Satanic-rape-murder.html#ixzz4aErbxVyi

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/MS-13-gang-members-charged-with-satanic-10971238.php
Yep. Sanctuary City and open border. Why people protest to want these people here I can't understand, unless possesed or suicidal. Interesting in Mexico for decades, but more now, there is cult/devil or death-saints associated with, especially,  certain cartels. Also was a "Templar" cult, though that has splintered. Let us welcome them here! More Drudge headlines!
ps: why they laugh is because our prisons, for them, are a fun time. MS-13, not Mexican, has prescence here now but many had experience in prisons so ours are fun compared.

And now for something a little more political. ::)

Exorcists warn against Wiccan spell to bind Donald Trump

Washington D.C., Mar 2, 2017 / 05:49 am (National Catholic Register).- Witches in the U.S. are offering a solution to those who say Donald Trump is not their president: cast a spell on him. It’s a planned monthly event that began Friday, Feb. 23 at the stroke of midnight Eastern Time.

Witches from around the country are casting a mass spell to drive Trump from office. The plan is to continue every night of a waning crescent moon until he is no longer president.

More at:

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/exorcists-warn-against-wiccan-spell-to-bind-donald-trump-95286/

SuccubusXXX

In a few min I could have devils manifesting in anyone on this thread.  We all have demons