• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

{Youtube uk pro} for the shills at BELLCAB come out of the closet

Started by Stellar, February 28, 2017, 08:54:35 PM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Stellar on March 01, 2017, 03:47:43 PM
Behold I will show you a mystery when the 7 stars glow and the bull tilts the Sun will expel its filament and a great quake shall strike within a 60 day period and California will know who I am for when I stilled the waters in the firmaments from the beginning God then said then there was light.

The First Man who is
The Image of the Invisible Spirit who is
Providence who is
Barbelo who is
            Thought.
             And
            Foreknowledge -  Incorruptibility - Life Everlasting - Truth

http://gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn-davies.html

I think we'd better return you to the star factory,  it looks like your wiring's faulty.

Stellar

SredniVashtar are you a Russian hit man?  Who do you work for? let me guess you are in love with Trump like stephen Miller the pathetic speech writer for the Presidential Address?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Stellar on March 01, 2017, 03:47:43 PM
Behold I will show you a mystery when the 7 stars glow and the bull tilts the Sun will expel its filament and a great quake shall strike within a 60 day period and California will know who I am for when I stilled the waters in the firmaments from the beginning God then said then there was light.

You're too late, it's already been called.  Dutch beat ya to it.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Stellar on March 01, 2017, 03:53:46 PM
SredniVashtar are you a Russian hit man?  Who do you work for? let me guess you are in love with Trump like stephen Miller the pathetic speech writer for the Presidential Address?
You make him sound so romantic.

Stellar

I am!

Your understanding is needed I wish you to believe, but I also no there is a deception here!  Trump is the anti-Christ!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tlv3WWtq4k

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Stellar on March 01, 2017, 03:53:46 PM

I'm just a humble cog in a much larger machine. I leave the wet work to other people, as you'll find out.

starrmtn001

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 01, 2017, 04:04:38 PM
I'm just a humble cog in a much larger machine. I leave the wet work to other people, as you'll find out.
He doesn't like President Trump, SV.  Surely you'll give him a point, or two, for that.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Stellar on February 28, 2017, 09:18:34 PM
This missle was shot out of a huge dumpster 200 yards away notice the 2nd explosion!  Pentagon 911

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zze32ZEjt30

I froze the 'missile' at the 25 second mark and enlarged the image somewhat.  Sorry, but it looks more like a passenger jet to me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Rix Gins on March 01, 2017, 05:44:48 PM
I froze the 'missile' at the 25 second mark and enlarged the image somewhat.  Sorry, but it looks more like a passenger jet to me.

It looks like a bus or possibly a Winnebago to me.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 01, 2017, 06:10:50 PM
It looks like a bus or possibly a Winnebago to me.
Winnebago.  Hmmm?  Yeah, I think you're right. ;)

whoozit

Initiate emergency protocol  Bravo Tango India.  The chrysalis has emerged, the chrysalis has emerged.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on March 01, 2017, 06:26:29 PM
Initiate emergency protocol  Bravo Tango India.  The chrysalis has emerged, the chrysalis has emerged.

You know you're over the target when you start getting lots of flack.  ;)

Stellar

Money transfer to build New White house, Capitol and Supreme Court at DIA from the Pentagon.  How can a guy with an IQ of on finger know about 911 before it occured this is so obvious that we have all been duped.

Incarceration and the electric chair for:

Cheney, Julian i, Bush, Rumsfeld and Trump!  Include CFR Rockefeller and Rothschild entire family and then donate their money to the sick and homeless!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU4GdHLUHwU

Stellar

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on March 01, 2017, 02:52:57 PM
Just a heads-up Stellar.  The Shredder Man is BellGab's way of tempering the steel within our collective character.  He just can't resist a good punking when he can get away with it.  I've told you as much as I can without getting in real trouble.  The rest is up to you.  You can play along, or not.  Your choice.

Sorry to blow your cover, SV.  :-[ ::) ;D

Nice try star you can't hide one of Bell gabs greatest shills  SredniVashtar is truly what he is a shill and government operative!

starrmtn001

Quote from: Stellar on March 01, 2017, 07:05:28 PM
Nice try star you can't hide one of Bell gabs greatest thrills.  SredniVashtar is truly what he is a thrill and government operative!

::)

mikuthing01

Quote from: Stellar on March 01, 2017, 07:05:28 PM
Nice try star you can't hide one of Bell gabs greatest shills  SredniVashtar is truly what he is a shill and government operative!

He's a human fleshlight for the local Pakis to fill with cream

zeebo

Quote from: whoozit on March 01, 2017, 06:26:29 PM

Where's rekcuf with his Shut it Down meme?

zeebo

I'm thinking KevinIsAHybrid would make a great Stellar's sidekick.  8)

starrmtn001

Quote from: zeebo on March 01, 2017, 07:54:18 PM
I'm thinking KevinIsAHybrid would make a great Stellar's sidekick.  8)
OMG, Zeebo.  You're a genius!!!

Stellar

Please stop making funny of me I'm crying u are using bullying tactics I can't take it  :'(

starrmtn001

Quote from: Stellar on March 01, 2017, 03:07:33 PM
A stellar is a star factory from which I was born.  I'm am the Holyghost and the Truth you are witnessing so be careful in what you say to me!

Quote from: Stellar on March 01, 2017, 08:23:33 PM
Please stop making funny of me I'm crying u are using bullying tactics I can't take it  :'(

Veiled threats don't sit well with me.