• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jade Helm, HAARP, Oroville DAM, National Guard-The vid will tell it all

Started by Stellar, February 18, 2017, 06:22:43 PM

Stellar

For many there is an underlying insecurity of where America is headed.  Elements of destruction are being placed in key positions to lower the population of America; which is part of Agenda 21 installed by a previous Administration ordered from the UN.  The obvious methods of death would be the use of vaccines, weather modification weapons such as HARRP, Chem-trails, bio-weapons, National Guard ready to move 10 million illegals, Jade Helm and if the DAM goes so comes disease.
The people in charge do not care about the middle class.  They are here to destroy it.  They are prepared to eventually move everyone to cities were we are the cogs for their appetites.
The DAM will come down for this is a purpose driven event, because the government has been instructed to do this.  This will be the beginning of the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxQ2YBEK474

Ciardelo

I'm fairly secure in my belief that you are here to run a con and grift.

/How am I doin' Mom?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 19, 2017, 10:03:32 AM
I'm fairly secure in my belief that you are here to run a con and grift.

/How am I doin' Mom?

You're too kind. I think he's just severely batshit crazy

aldousburbank

Quote from: Stellar on February 18, 2017, 06:22:43 PM
The DAM will come down for this is a purpose driven event, because the government has been instructed to do this.  This will be the beginning of the end.

You wish.

Yorkshire pud

The DAM will come down for this is a purpose driven event, because the government has been instructed to do this.  W will be the beginning of the end.

Will this go in your list that said the world would end last year? And when the dam doesn't come down will it be your fault?

Jackstar

For many there is an underlying

torrent of faggotry

... the fuck you need another thread for? Get your ass down to Oroville, get your finger back in that dyke.

Jackstar

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 19, 2017, 10:37:49 AM
You wish.

Hey mang, have you seen Noah? I thought it was gonna be hella boring--spoiler alert, I know how it ends, right? Well, it turned out for me that the film was constructed in such a way that I actually did not know how the story was going to end!

It was a delightful experience. As you know, usually, I know how things are going down--but not every time.

Now, list of the entire contents, from memory, of the glovebox of the nearest vehicle to your present location as you're reading this. Go.

Quote« Reply #6 on: Today at 11:28:30 »

You're being timed. If you gotta lie about what's in your glovebox--whatever that is--you know, it's cool, NatSec and all that. Just be cool, man. Just be cool.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on February 19, 2017, 01:28:30 PM

Now, list of the entire contents, from memory, of the glovebox of the nearest vehicle to your present location as you're reading this. Go.

Duct Tape
Eagle Feather
Visine

GravitySucks

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 19, 2017, 01:35:16 PM
Duct Tape
Eagle Feather
Visine

Do you dose your captive with the Visine before you duct tape them just to tickle them with the feather?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 19, 2017, 11:17:12 AM
Will this go in your list that said the world would end last year? And when the dam doesn't come down will it be your fault?
Yes.

If it does come down, it will be San Andreas' Fault. ::)