• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

Yorkshire pud

Just to give a heads up: Stellar says the playdoughians are coming to Earth on the 23rd of september...The exact time hasn't been mentioned, but we should have cakes and ice cream ready.

Is anyone going to be at the reception? Mikey?

chefist

Ha. I swear I just saw Michael Horn when I was dropping off my daughter today. The guy looked just like him.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on September 04, 2017, 05:45:17 PM
Ha. I swear I just saw Michael Horn when I was dropping off my daughter today. The guy looked just like him.

It was Bezos. Same guy.

chefist

Michael: Take a look at this guy and a new thread.

What are your thoughts about his claims?

Quote from: Stellar on September 01, 2017, 07:09:58 PM
This is incredible, would you impregnate female pleiadians?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtv5taJ4fCI

pate

Fascom,

-ing, et und, cetera,

ItaL'NICHE, m...

MichaelHorn

Chemist,

No landings, etc. Total b.s. of course.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on September 09, 2017, 08:51:03 AM
Chemist,

No landings, etc. Total b.s. of course.

Oh come on!! Stellar has it on good authority that the playdoughians are on there way and will reach Earth on the 23rd...a saturday, so more people will be around to watch it on TV. And by crikey he's never let us down before on his predictions; Actually that isn't exactly right. He's never been right, but there's always been a plausible reason why.

Don't let us have a BG playdoughian dispute about who said what about the playdoughians. You and Stellar should compare notes, you surely have common ground here because you both have the inside track on these pesky playdoughians.

chefist

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 11, 2017, 06:25:31 PM
of course

Good discussion thus far...Michael, would you like to be a guest on my show, "Martinez Tonight"? We'd love to get caught up on everything.

Cheers.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on September 11, 2017, 06:47:10 PM
Good discussion thus far...Michael, would you like to be a guest on my show, "Martinez Tonight"? We'd love to get caught up on everything.

Cheers.

On the 23rd, that's the day the Playdoughians are landing. Depending on when they land the show could be discussing the 'take us to your leader' moment or the 'they're orbiting Earth and looking for a place to park' scenario.

MichaelHorn

Sorry for the delay, glad to do your show.

Contact me.

pate

Quote from: MichaelHorn on September 15, 2017, 07:52:21 PM
Sorry for the delay, glad to do your show.

Contact me.

I tried, get back to me on or about the twenty-third...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pate on September 15, 2017, 11:30:20 PM
I tried, get back to me on or about the twenty-third...

Had you got the TV crews and stuff arranged?  :-\

MichaelHorn

Speaking of cameras, anyone who takes the few minutes to read this and the associated documentation:

https://theyflyblog.com/2017/08/07/india-1964-ironclad-evidence-billy-meier-ufo-case-real/

...has been presented with inescapable, irrefutable, ironclad evidence that the Meier case is 100%, singularly authentic.

I mention it here because this is the one place where people go through remarkably illogical contortions to try and deny it. So, since I haven't gotten (and won't get) anything even remotely worthy from any other skeptics, I bring to the mumble masters here.

Go for it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on September 16, 2017, 09:39:47 AM
Speaking of cameras, anyone who takes the few minutes to read this and the associated documentation:

https://theyflyblog.com/2017/08/07/india-1964-ironclad-evidence-billy-meier-ufo-case-real/

...has been presented with inescapable, irrefutable, ironclad evidence that the Meier case is 100%, singularly authentic.

I mention it here because this is the one place where people go through remarkably illogical contortions to try and deny it. So, since I haven't gotten (and won't get) anything even remotely worthy from any other skeptics, I bring to the mumble masters here.

Go for it.

Naturally theyflyblog is a peerless independent source of research....oh yes.

Jackstar

QuoteJoe pointed out that Phobol Cheng [...] who was 10 years-old [...] would have nothing to gain by showing up at a UFO convention, 35 years later [...].

I don't think Joe has thought this through. I really don't.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 16, 2017, 09:46:41 AM
Naturally theyflyblog is a peerless independent source of research....oh yes.

Even in going after low hanging fruit you have to fall back on something from your bag of tricks: mock the source, ignore the content. How original!  ::)

scentless

Mr. Horn,

How long have you been at this? You have the credibility of Riley Martin.

MichaelHorn

This is really very simple.

Apart from the usual, and predictable, clowns, any serious debunker has to provide credible, substantiated, opposing evidence for:

80 UFO photos: How, where and from who were they obtained?
Seen and described by reporter: Highly reputable newspaper and respected reporter.
11 original photos still available: Taken on a primitive, 1940s, Kodak bellows type camera.
Still living, credible eyewitnesses: Former UN diplomat, video analysis shows is telling the truth.

I don't see anything challenging the facts so far and...I won't.

While it only takes a few minutes to accurately conclude the Meier case is singularly authentic, because of the overall stupidity, ignorance and arrogance of the population, 75 years of evidence, information, painfully accurate prophetic warnings aren't enough to help the population avoid its now inevitable self-destruction.

aldousburbank

Quote from: scentless on September 16, 2017, 10:49:39 AM
Mr. Horn,

How long have you been at this? You have the credibility of Riley Martin.

Scentless thinks his shit doesn't stink.

Jackstar

Quote from: MichaelHorn on September 16, 2017, 11:54:38 AM

These are bold, unflinching words from the guy who flinches away from every single legitimate question.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on September 16, 2017, 11:54:38 AM
This is really very simple.

Apart from the usual, and predictable, clowns, any serious debunker has to provide credible, substantiated, opposing evidence for:

80 UFO photos: How, where and from who were they obtained?
Seen and described by reporter: Highly reputable newspaper and respected reporter.
11 original photos still available: Taken on a primitive, 1940s, Kodak bellows type camera.
Still living, credible eyewitnesses: Former UN diplomat, video analysis shows is telling the truth.

I know, its a bummer eh? How people won't take more than five minutes out of their day to point out books you claim have alien pterodactylus in are actually colour plates lifted out of a book published on Earth about extinct dinosaurs.
Or pictures claimed to be the playdoughians are backing singers from a Dean Martin show (one of whom confirmed it!)

While it only takes a few minutes to accurately conclude the Meier case is singularly authentic, because of the overall stupidity, ignorance and arrogance of the population, 75 years of evidence, information, painfully accurate prophetic warnings aren't enough to help the population avoid its now inevitable self-destruction.

You help run a cult, the motive being to try and drag the guillible into it for reasons which are unlikely to be altruistic. Why are you trying to convince anyone here? Very few think you have credibility.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 17, 2017, 08:32:53 AM
You help run a cult, the motive being to try and drag the guillible into it for reasons which are unlikely to be altruistic. Why are you trying to convince anyone here? Very few think you have credibility.

It's like you're reading your own diary. You two deserve each other.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on September 17, 2017, 12:18:36 PM

It's like you're reading your own diary. You two deserve each other.

There is still room for you Michelle...

https://youtu.be/Zzs-OvfG8tE

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 16, 2017, 07:59:40 AM
Had you got the TV crews and stuff arranged?  :-\

I actually had a plate'o'squirrels and s'other much undies, mm.

Beam-o 'licous,. well, amity'other nite.

'know shoe?

Mmm, well kept 'tatin'

Wooo!

They weren't mussed or missed, nor wood-'um wilkommen!

Vril-heft hant.... sumtheen

pate

Eye Miss Spelt "Sundries"

Apogees!

Corona Kitty

Live this Saturday night Michael Horn returns

dial (760)332-8920 or (760)332-8724 

24/7 network https://tunein.com/radio/End-Of-Days-s252245/

Chatroom: http://michaeldecon.com/?page_id=9