• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

MichaelHorn

P.S. Yes, I even mentioned...this forum!

MH is a Liar

Appears some ex-Figuians taking some revenge at Horn and Meier/Figu...

https://tpbclean.com/user/Ex-FIGU/

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on October 17, 2016, 08:28:48 AM
OK, OK, enough emails! This is the actual link:

https://www.spreaker.com/user/samesexdialogue/what-hell-is-coming-w-michael-horn

Nice that you car3ed though...

When will you be showing the space people on live television Mickey?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mahigitam on October 18, 2016, 02:15:44 AM
Thank you for sharing. I just reported it on my blog.
http://ufoprophet.blogspot.in/2016/10/cause-and-effect-ex-figu-members-take.html

They realised Meier and Horn are simply cult leaders? Who knew that?

MichaelHorn

Could it be...true? ANOTHER Hornterview?

Who Are the Grays?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fgzkldt_Nc

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on October 18, 2016, 08:53:19 AM
Could it be...true? ANOTHER Hornterview?

Who Are the Grays?

The TV revelation introducing the space people? When is that happening?

MichaelHorn

You guys really don’t get it! Mahigitam/Mahesh is one of the people who’s been…CORROBORATING Meier’s prophetic info himself!

But since he made the deal to be a “debunker” he doesn’t mention that he himself proved that Meier didn’t backdate anything through his OWN internet searches! He tries to say that Meier had access to and "backdated" info that...he couldn't find!

We sit around and laugh about it…but we appreciate his - and your - spreading the word (including the imaginary ex-FIGU member stuff).

One of many examples (see also: http://theyflyblog.com/2012/03/13/ho-hum-meier-right-again-this-time-about-dangers-of-space-travel/):

Subject: Space travel dangers corrborated
Date: March 13, 2012 at 5:23:38 AM MST
To: michael@theyfly.com

Can humanity cope with long-term space travel? Scans reveal damage to brains and eyes in astronauts
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2114320/Can-humanity-cope-long-term-space-travel-Scans-reveal-damage-brains-eyes-astronauts.html#ixzz1ozzVGPJJ

"Brain scans of NASA astronauts who have spent more than a month in space have revealed damage to their eyeballs and brain tissue."

CR 150, 10th of October 1981
http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_150
Billy:
..But say again, you told me at that time, during my great journey, about a serious illness that should be revealed in connection with space flight. You then said something about the fact that the people of the Earth would, very soon through their space flight experiments, find out that they could not pursue this primitive kind of space flight that is pursued by them without taking severe damage. If I remember correctly, you then told me that through this primitive earthly kind of space flight, the danger of an incurable illness exists for the would-be astronauts and that all those who had flown in space capsules over the Earth's ozone layer were already infected. You then explained that something will happen with the brains of these people.

Quetzal:
274. That is correct because at that time, we explained to you the dangers of space flight because the conquering of interstellar space isn't so simple, like the Earth people imagine.
275. Free space poses many dangers, which the Earth person is still in no way aware of.
276. In particular, the very dangerous kind of space-conquering, as is pursued by the Earth people, releases health damages in the person.
277. First and foremost, the Earth people have no knowledge in terms of the risk of body-damaging, as well as organ-damaging radiations, which prevail in all of space and pass through this.
278. On the other hand, the realization also escapes them that the human body cannot cope with weightlessness on a permanent basis, which is why after seventy hours of a weightless state, physical and organic damage already begins.
279. If the Earth person, as well as any other race to be classified as all-space controlling, wants to pursue space flight, then the spacecraft equipment must be adapted to the given conditions in all respects, as well as the space suits for the life forms themselves.
280. Space flight equipment and space suits must be supported by a special insulation shielding layer with regard to the various body-damaging and organ-damaging space radiations and space vibrations and be made resistant.
281. This is the most important factor for the preservation of life for the people in space, but it is also the most important factor for the conservation of organic and physical health of the people who travel through space with space-competent missiles or in protection suits.
282. The second and equally important factor in this regard is based on gravity and is to be observed with equally great importance as the shielding against the space radiations and space vibrations.
283. If these factors are not taken into account, and thus, the spacecraft and protective suits of the people are not prepared accordingly so that by special insulation shields, the missiles and protective suits are made resistant against the outside influences of the radiations and vibrations and that the spacecraft and protective suits are equipped with their own gravitational fields, then the body and all organs and bones of the space traveling people will take health damage.
284. Radiations, vibrations, and the like, unprotected missiles and similar protective suits, as well as the weightlessness of interstellar space lead to health damages in the brain and in the bones of humans and many other life forms.
285. These, together with many other forms of injury to health, spread to the whole body and to all organs.
286. Thus, if the human life form is not protected in space by special shields and by artificial gravitational fields against the space radiations and space vibrations and against the weightlessness, then he will suffer health damage, which in a stark case, usually leads to death.
287. The first reaction of severe brain injury that I mentioned, for example, leads to barely detectable brain swelling in very slight cases, which will, after some time, lead to thought and action uncertainty and then inevitably result in reaction loss, such as, for example, the sudden loss of control of a vehicle or aircraft or the appearance of total errors against all reason.
288. These kinds of mild cases already occur with those people who linger on the Earth in containers where weightlessness is produced, but on the other hand, they also appear in all those Earth people who leave the Earth for only a very short duration and arrive over the earthly ozone layer.
289. All of that can only truly be done if the necessary precautions are sufficient enough; otherwise, the health damages are inevitable.
290. However, if a human or any other life form lingers for a very long time, such as many months or years, unprotected in weightlessness in space, then the initially developing brain swelling of an inflamed form will suddenly develop in reverse sequence, by which brain atrophy then develops, as with weak-thinking and elderly people.
291. Even the brain substance itself suffers a loss; thus, the entire brain mass passes through this phenomenon of a pathological nature.
292. This symptom, and such an act is proven, is caused on the one hand by the unbridled influence of space vibrations and space radiations of various kinds, as well as by weightlessness.
293. The illness originating from these factors ignites the brain substances and the brain organs themselves, after which a new, short-termed illness factor arises, which expresses itself as a decrease of brain activity, through a kind of cerebral palsy substance, which then leads to the general shrinkage of total brain mass, which can no longer be stopped by human and medical and other similar means.
294. If the person lingers long enough unprotected and weightlessly in space, then the brain contraction ultimately leads to the point where the person loses absolute control over himself, his thinking, and actions and life.
295. The ultimate end, then, is insanity and death.

Billy:
That is exactly what you explained to me at that time, but how long will it still take before the people of the Earth recognize the first of these facts?

Quetzal:
296. It will be the time around the middle of 1982.
297. But in truth, only a few facts will be recognized initially, while the final or, at least, the further scope of the effective space threats will be detected only much later, after the initial space flights have already claimed the lives of Earth people.

--
Salome
Mahesh Karumudi

Yorkshire pud

That is all well and good Mickey, but when are you going to get the space people on TV? Soon?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 18, 2016, 10:53:21 AM
That is all well and good Mickey, but when are you going to get the space people on TV? Soon?

They already have been.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mv on October 18, 2016, 11:07:56 AM
They already have been.

Yeah, I know those space people made a guest appearance on a show with Dean Martin; but I mean the present space people. The 21st century versions. Mikey must know his followers kind of need that reassurance they're still around, don't they? Or are they as gullible as Mickey believes them to be and will simply accept his word? A friend was asking that's all.

MichaelHorn

Tough ain't it, when the big "skeptic" turns out to have been one of the big corroborators and you're simply too stupid to even begin to grasp this - presented for the umpteenth time - http://www.theyfly.com/Asket&Nera.htm?

Out of ammo, eh?

Speaking of time...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on October 18, 2016, 11:26:53 AM
Tough ain't it, when the big "skeptic" turns out to have been one of the big corroborators and you're simply too stupid to even begin to grasp this - presented for the umpteenth time - http://www.theyfly.com/Asket&Nera.htm?

Out of ammo, eh?

Speaking of time...

This week then Mickey? NBC and BBC called up to do a joint broadcast of the historic reveal? Don't let us down Mickey, we're counting on you. Oh, put a mention in for this thread.

pate

MH, them space alien ladies are totally hawt, for 60-70s ladies!

Do they have any hubrid adult children (female type, red hair/greens skin pref 30-40) that people could hook up with or get introducted to? 

Asking for a friend.

mahigitam

Quote from: MichaelHorn on October 18, 2016, 10:23:07 AM
You guys really don’t get it! Mahigitam/Mahesh is one of the people who’s been…CORROBORATING Meier’s prophetic info himself!

But since he made the deal to be a “debunker” he doesn’t mention that he himself proved that Meier didn’t backdate anything through his OWN internet searches! He tries to say that Meier had access to and "backdated" info that...he couldn't find!

It is true that I was naive in the beginning to realize - the kind of lies you frequently state/publish and also your horrifying level of stupidity that I have never come across. I always assumed that you have done your due diligence in verifying the older publications whether the prophecy/prediction has really published in it or not. As I lately realized that you never did verify once. And all you have done is to treat Meier's claims on the published dates as undeniabale truth. And it is not making a deal to be debunker, it is simply called common sense or skepticism, which of course you have zero inkling about. Once I realized that you are straight out lying and FIGU burnt its all older editions, it dawned on me that it could all be a hoax. So i retracted back all my claims (unlike you) and started my investigation anew and posted everything at my website BMUFOR. The truth I found is that you and Meier are just frauds. I already shared this story in my interview with Top Secret Writers.
http://www.topsecretwriters.com/2015/11/billy-meier-ufo-research-group-keeps-the-fraud-under-wraps/

MichaelHorn

Mahesh would like to now convince people that “it’s all a fraud” despite the fact that he did research corroborating Meier’s information. He then came out trying to say that it all really didn’t exist before…despite the original investigators having had and read it, despite people like Randy Winters and me and many, many others, having read it.

Mahesh would like you to believe that we’re all lying, that I didn’t have and read 1,800 pages of the Contact Reports, in 1986, and then begin to see corroboration of the specific, prophetically accurate scientific information beginning in 1988.

He’d like you to believe that 125+ eyewitnesses - including me - are all lying, as are the five other photographers and their photographs.

Like a third-rate magician he’d like you to IGNORE the 1,200+ UFO photos, films and video - and instead concern yourself with long disavowed "space photos". He’d like you to IGNORE the FACT that if only ONE of Meier’s UFO photos is authentic…poor Mahesh is out of business and won’t be able to gather a little cult around himself to attack the Meier case.

He loves the attention, so give it to him. Have him explain all of those things.

Mahesh shows his true LACK of character by endorsing "revenge", showing that as a moral, ethical, principled human being he's a complete failure. This isn't surprising since he's also an unabashed thief and deceiver, having effectively stolen the trust and materials from good people under false pretenses.

However, the vast majority of my information is available for free. And my own research has shown that, overall, those who steal my personally funded and produced products through illegal torrents (Mahesh endorses illegally obtaining other people's work, as previously pointed out) find it's pretty much wasted on them, with very rare exceptions. I've had one person actually send me money for a film he downloaded because he realized both how valuable it was and how wrong to not compensate me.

It will be a long time before our ambitious and devious little friend chooses to evolve his consciousness, perhaps after finding himself on the receiving end of too many fruits of his ill intended labors.

Also, there is little doubt that the anonymous so-called "ex-FIGU member" taking revenge is anyone other than...Mahesh.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on October 19, 2016, 10:09:08 AM
Mahesh would like to now convince people that “it’s all a fraud” despite the fact that he did research corroborating Meier’s information. He then came out trying to say that it all really didn’t exist before…despite the original investigators having had and read it, despite people like Randy Winters and me and many, many others, having read it.

Mahesh would like you to believe that we’re all lying, that I didn’t have and read 1,800 pages of the Contact Reports, in 1986, and then begin to see corroboration of the specific, prophetically accurate scientific information beginning in 1988.

He’d like you to believe that 125+ eyewitnesses - including me - are all lying, as are the five other photographers and their photographs.

Like a third-rate magician he’d like you to IGNORE the 1,200+ UFO photos, films and video - and instead concern yourself with long disavowed "space photos". He’d like you to IGNORE the FACT that if only ONE of Meier’s UFO photos is authentic…poor Mahesh is out of business and won’t be able to gather a little cult around himself to attack the Meier case.

He loves the attention, so give it to him. Have him explain all of those things.

Mahesh shows his true LACK of character by endorsing "revenge", showing that as a moral, ethical, principled human being he's a complete failure. This isn't surprising since he's also an unabashed thief and deceiver, having effectively stolen the trust and materials from good people under false pretenses.

However, the vast majority of my information is available for free. And my own research has shown that, overall, those who steal my personally funded and produced products through illegal torrents (Mahesh endorses illegally obtaining other people's work, as previously pointed out) find it's pretty much wasted on them, with very rare exceptions. I've had one person actually send me money for a film he downloaded because he realized both how valuable it was and how wrong to not compensate me.

It will be a long time before our ambitious and devious little friend chooses to evolve his consciousness, perhaps after finding himself on the receiving end of too many fruits of his ill intended labors.

Also, there is little doubt that the anonymous so-called "ex-FIGU member" taking revenge is anyone other than...Mahesh.

Yes yes, but when is the TV reveal taking place?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MichaelHorn on October 19, 2016, 10:09:08 AM

MichaelHorn

A WARNING

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=4115

This is how empires come to an end and quite possibly the rest of the world

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on October 19, 2016, 04:10:01 PM
A WARNING

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=4115

This is how empires come to an end and quite possibly the rest of the world

Only the space people appearing on telly can save us! Cos 7billion people sure don't read your shite.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 19, 2016, 04:30:13 PM
Only the space people appearing on telly can save us! Cos 7billion people sure don't read your shite.

It's a numbers game for Lil' Mike. 

If he can pull just one person who reads this forum into his little cult, he's money ahead.  It's why the truth about him rolls off, why insults roll off, why debunking rolls off.  Just spend a few minutes here every few days, and hope for a payoff.

Do I have that about right, Mikey?

MichaelHorn

In all the excitement, I forgot to share this with you:

WikiLeaks: “The name alone scares me. theyfly.com”

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=4123

UFO warnings about dangerous US policies reached “global intelligence” company in 2006

So it looks like...we got it right.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on October 21, 2016, 12:24:22 PM

UFO warnings about dangerous US policies reached “global intelligence” company in 2006

Oh!! You're not important enough to be mentioned here.... :-\

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Billy_Meier

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on October 21, 2016, 01:11:25 PM
Oh, a silly skeptic site.

try: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Meier

I don't suppose either of you get a mention at say for instance, MIT or Caltech? Such ground breaking science such as yours must surely be competed for to get research funds, no? Those two august institutions would be demonstrating great folly if they turned down your approaches, which I'm sure you must have made on behalf of Billy boy.

MH is a Liar

QuoteIn all the excitement, I forgot to share this with you:

Name kinda scares me too.  The headquarters of lying psychopath and his delusional, fearful, and hateful followers.  Yeah, even the name, "theyfly"...yes, all very creepy for sure.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MichaelHorn on October 21, 2016, 12:24:22 PM