Author Topic: Jason Callan Live and in Living Color on YouTube.  (Read 23117 times)

Re: Jason Callan Live and in Living Color on YouTube.
« Reply #660 on: August 12, 2019, 04:40:33 PM »

I think this is the video Jason made for Rally, after Rally tagged him in his BatMan comic book art video.

« Reply #661 on: August 12, 2019, 04:47:43 PM »

I think this is the video Jason made for Rally, after Rally tagged him in his BatMan comic book art video.

Yes it is. I did his tag first & then Kweeny Todd's tag in the same video. I hope you liked it. It's a long one.
Also the 2nd livestream I did last night with Kweeny Todd.

« Reply #662 on: August 12, 2019, 04:51:05 PM »
Yes it is. I did his tag first & then Kweeny Todd's tag in the same video. I hope you liked it. It's a long one.
Also the 2nd livestream I did last night with Kweeny Todd.

I'm working on catching up on all my BellGabber YouTubes right now Jason. :D  Thank You for letting me know about the second one as well!

« Reply #663 on: August 12, 2019, 04:53:29 PM »
I'm working on catching up on all my BellGabber YouTubes right now Jason. :D  Thank You for letting me know about the second one as well!

That's fine. Take your time. I just hope you like it.

« Reply #664 on: Yesterday at 07:47:48 PM »
One of my friends on youtube is the awesome Lloyd Kaufman of TROMA (of course) & I sent him a link for a review of the latest TROMA movie I saw thru messenger & he said it was #Fan-TOXIC!!!. I'm so honored my friend & here is the review.