• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

http://hewillnotdivide.us/

Started by Jackstar, January 24, 2017, 12:59:41 PM

Luka Megurine

i wonder if /pol/ bart and jackie 4chan and the bane poster guy will be back tonight last night was fun to watch

Luka Megurine

Naruto is cracking me up.... /pol/ youtube stream because mods keep deleting threads and ruining the fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twZiDMCVxfw

Luka Megurine

lol drawfag just drew moonman and the normies had no clue what it was

Luka Megurine

draw guy is a Momiji fan lol Awooo~

TOUHOU MERCH NOW!

MV/Liberace!

Free lifetime Turbo Mode for anyone who plugs BellGab.com on the "cuck cam."

Thanks.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Σ> on January 25, 2017, 08:57:08 PM
Free lifetime Turbo Mode for anyone who plugs BellGab.com on the "cuck cam."

Thanks.

Bateman should show up and do a Maryanne.

Luka Megurine

I want the autistic fat nintendo guy to come back that would start screaming and yelling and scare the normie girls away

Jackstar

I feel like the only explanation that explains what I've been seeing, is that some of these people are being told to go stand here and engage in this happy horseshit in exchange for a supply of whatever drug they're addicted to.

Jackstar

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on January 25, 2017, 09:05:37 PM
Where is this thing?

Dude, go there and pick up the trash. I'm begging you.

Jackstar

Why don't I see anyone playing Pokemon Go on this thing? Oh, wait--I think I do.

bateman

Quote from: Jacksta® on January 25, 2017, 09:07:08 PM
Dude, go there and pick up the trash. I'm begging you.

There are some real winners on there right now.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on January 25, 2017, 09:09:46 PM
There are some real winners on there right now.

a few minutes ago, someone was there with speakers playing shadilay and then never come down, and that was seen when i just randomly checked in.  this thing is being trolled endlessly.

What the hell am I watching, other than a bunch of limp dicks trying to act like they care about something in order to get laid?

bateman

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 25, 2017, 09:12:05 PM
What the hell am I watching, other than a bunch of limp dicks trying to act like they care about something in order to get laid?

Don't you know virtue-signaling is a great aphrodisiac?

bateman

Quote from: Σ> on January 25, 2017, 09:12:00 PM
a few minutes ago, someone was there with speakers playing shadilay and then never come down, and that was seen when i just randomly checked in.  this thing is being trolled endlessly.

#GeorgeSendaWillNotDivideUs

Luka Megurine

Caitlyn Jenner has been there for hours im getting sick of seeing her she needs to leave

Sorry fellas, I was distracted by a "poop" thread.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 25, 2017, 09:14:14 PM
Caitlyn Jenner has been there for hours im getting sick of seeing her she needs to leave

heh heh

bateman

Literally the first thing I saw:

GravitySucks

What was the drawing of Pepe and the begging for 3 million more votes from Trumptards?

Jackstar

Reasonably hot girl just walked up to the camera with her whole cute face and said "Praise KEK"

I have hope for humanity yet.

bateman

Hmm, maybe Queens isn't so bad after all.

Luka Megurine

the one channer must be from /a/ he keeps talking about anime and just gave Tomoko a shout out lol