Author Topic: Political Musak  (Read 4438 times)

Re: Political Musak
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2017, 12:32:34 AM »

« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2017, 10:42:19 PM »

« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2017, 03:06:20 PM »

« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2017, 10:13:54 AM »

« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2017, 06:14:07 PM »

« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2017, 11:09:06 PM »
016 BallGrab T'ward:

t=82

Cra[tungstem}

men, eh?

Nuniverse, nuniverse...

Mmmm!  Polar pair 'nt 'Guins? mmm!

I'xe melty, mm! Taco?

« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2017, 10:03:52 PM »
Not completely sure what I was talking abob witht he pithy last xMission, but I think I grok.

Mooving onL:

ope tthat twerks?

ReservEdiot. {palace holder}

2wit'diot: restoring the placeHOLDER, will see if it turns generally?

3readiot:  Seems to be twrkn' fyne on this on, wisely in thyme.  That is All.  Carrie Ann, hey!

« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2017, 10:19:00 PM »
Not completely sure what I was talking abob witht he pithy last xMission, but I think I grok.

Mooving onL:

ope tthat twerks?

ReservEdiot. {palace holder}

2wit'diot: restoring the placeHOLDER, will see if it turns generally?

3readiot:  Seems to be twrkn' fyne on this on, wisely in thyme.  That is All.  Carrie Ann, hey!

I have a sudden craving for Spam

#Waddafuckupwiddat

« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2017, 11:12:27 PM »
I have a sudden craving for Spam

#Waddafuckupwiddat

Today is not yesterday?

Anyhow the following is one I was thinking of putting in the regular music thread:

I was Not Sure, so the whole thing about the Pokey Lafarge song release this coming next Friday (not Next Tuesday) seemed fun, and the whole riot thing seemed a laugh riot.

Spam is how you cook it good sir, I and the good folks at Spam.com may beabel to hep-cat a helpless cat with that, perhaps this info graph will fun:? Not Sure...

« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2017, 11:20:14 PM »
Today is not yesterday?

Anyhow the following is one I was thinking of putting in the regular music thread:

I was Not Sure, so the whole thing about the Pokey Lafarge song release this coming next Friday (not Next Tuesday) seemed fun, and the whole riot thing seemed a laugh riot.

Spam is how you cook it good sir, I and the good folks at Spam.com may beabel to hep-cat a helpless cat with that, perhaps this info graph will fun:? Not Sure...

Hmmmm

Loven fass fud

« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2017, 12:03:16 AM »
GS, I tried vary herd to find a good political song for the Carter admin.

Alas, I was stymied by many variables.  Suffice it to say that KennJie and ManJionne never had the prophesied love child born of man.

I leave you with these paraleel thoughts by two masters of your thyme line about the Carter admin:

(neither of these belong in a Political thread, but both feel at home with Muzak)

-&or-

Behold! {mie apogees!}

« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2017, 12:12:28 AM »
Ach du leiberschnitzel

« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2017, 12:22:25 AM »
Ellen DeGeneri(sp) seems to have stollen the face and name of someone's old dream/dram-fiend...

Mmm, delicious.

Good fynd, sir!

Decent cover Annie Ellen, night John0boy!

I am notonly speeckless but youtubeless.  QWunderbar!

« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2017, 02:33:16 AM »

« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2018, 10:32:31 AM »
This one is highly speculative on my part, I had heard the song on the radio and liked it and later went to the GooTube to watch the vidya, I decided that it was a subliminal Political Musak song simply because of the image in the vidya at t=55s, 98s & 165s.  Trump Orange and all.

I still like the song, even if it is Political Musak that turns out to be "Anti_Drumpf" in nature.  What is a drumpf anyhow, I don't get that?

As far as the lyrics go in the vidya they print "I alight like a whisper/darkness/etc" but I still hear it as "I lie like a whisper/darkness/etc"

Just like that one Douche Shitstain song still sounds like he's saying "Rolled up like a douche, just another boner in the night" whatever the fuck that means...

Enjoy!

« Reply #75 on: October 18, 2018, 10:44:09 AM »
What is a drumpf anyhow, I don't get that?

That was the family name before they emigrated to America and changed it.