• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

How does google adsense work?

Started by Luka Megurine, January 22, 2017, 07:02:33 PM

Luka Megurine

I white listed bellgab on my adblock to help mv rake in da jewbucks to keep the forum alive. But i am wondering if clicking the links helps, i don't mind clicking on the links letting the load then closing them when i think about it but does it do any good or do they expect you to to actually sign up for an account or buy something?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 22, 2017, 07:02:33 PM
I white listed bellgab on my adblock to help mv rake in da jewbucks to keep the forum alive. But i am wondering if clicking the links helps, i don't mind clicking on the links letting the load then closing them when i think about it but does it do any good or do they expect you to to actually sign up for an account or buy something?

i believe impressions alone generate revenue.  i am not allowed to ask that anyone click the ads.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Σ> on January 23, 2017, 02:52:20 AM
i believe impressions alone generate revenue.  i am not allowed to ask that anyone click the ads.
top right nomination

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Σ> on January 23, 2017, 02:52:20 AM

meh, i click them anyways... i thought Google was supposed to target you with ads that were of interest to you but all i get is stuff i don't want, where are the J-List ads at google?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 24, 2017, 01:20:19 AM
meh, i click them anyways... i thought Google was supposed to target you with ads that were of interest to you but all i get is stuff i don't want, where are the J-List ads at google?

First you must use Gmail so Google can read all of your emails to determine what you're "into."