• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Inauguration

Started by albrecht, January 16, 2017, 09:35:18 PM

Quote from: Jackstar on January 20, 2017, 10:17:33 AM
The only way Michelle could look any more mannish is if they put a coal miner's helmet on her head.

"hair-hat hooligan" -TJ Sotomayor

Jackstar

How the fuck did the Kenyan squeeze out another hour of Presidency? This was supposed to happen at eleven. Now I hear it's noon.

OUT OUT OUT

Yorkshire pud

Who decided that civilians should salute? And that any salute was allowed whether or not wearing a hat? FFS!  Do they even know the origin of saluting? Revocation of the D of I can't happen soon enough.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: News Justin on January 20, 2017, 10:26:27 AM
Who decided that civilians should salute? And that any salute was allowed whether or not wearing a hat? FFS!  Do they even know the origin of saluting? Revocation of the D of I can't happen soon enough.

Fuck off!  ::)

Dr. MD MD

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!  :D

His public is calling for him.  :D

Jackstar

In America, we can salute whenever we want. We don't require Royal license.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on January 20, 2017, 10:28:45 AM

And whatever you want.. fucking muppets.

Kidnostad3

Prediction: Young Baron (Sp?) will achieve rock star status with the teenie boppers. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 20, 2017, 10:32:27 AM
Prediction: Young Baron (Sp?) will achieve rock star status with the teenie boppers.

His dad will have him disappeared because he'll be jealous.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: News Justin on January 20, 2017, 10:31:05 AM

We've got a double wide ready for you in the FEMA camp of your choice.  You might not want to go out or answer the door for a while.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 20, 2017, 10:32:27 AM

This in fact has already occurred. He's got quite a following for a prepubescent boy.

'Murica!

albrecht

I find funny watching the old people, including staffers, supporters, guests, etc attempting to use their cell phones to take pictures and video there. I wonder how many will actually turn out?

Jackstar

Quote from: News Justin on January 20, 2017, 10:31:05 AM

I think here we're all saluting the Muppets before either/any of your faggot princes.

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 20, 2017, 10:35:13 AM
We've got a double wide ready for you in the FEMA camp of your choice.  You might not want to go out or answer the door for a while.
And only the ex-Katrina formaldehyde trailer for him.   ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 20, 2017, 10:36:06 AM
I find funny watching the old people, including staffers, supporters, guests, etc attempting to use their cell phones to take pictures and video there. I wonder how many will actually turn out?

Lol, badly?  ;D

Taaroa

Quote from: Jackstar on January 20, 2017, 10:28:45 AM

This whole inauguration has enough pomp and ceremony that it looks like a royal coronation.

Juan

Quote from: Jackstar on January 20, 2017, 10:36:28 AM
I think here we're all saluting the Muppets before either/any of your faggot princes.
How dare you call Charles III a fag. Camilla doesn't allow it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 20, 2017, 10:35:13 AM

You're a military man. Doesn't it irritate you the custom is diluted by civilians pretending to be all butch?

Taaroa

Why are there christian prayers during this?

Juan

Quote from: Taaroa on January 20, 2017, 10:39:18 AM
This whole inauguration has enough pomp and ceremony that it looks like a royal coronation.
Yeah, Trump should have taken the oath in the Oval Office, then have begun signing executive orders.
Probably Ivanka wouldn't allow it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Taaroa on January 20, 2017, 10:39:18 AM

Then bow, you knave!  >:(

Jackstar

Quote from: Taaroa on January 20, 2017, 10:41:36 AM

I'm God We Trust. It's on the money.

Dr. MD MD

That's how we roll, baby.  ;) 8)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on January 20, 2017, 10:39:49 AM
How dare you call Charles III a fag. Camilla doesn't allow it.

Charles the third was King of Spain in tne late 1700's. Brenda's eldest isn't king, he's the Prince of Wales.

Jackstar

Hey, what Mooslim countries have the balls to put "In Allah We Trust" on their money yet? Any of them?

Juan

Quote from: News Justin on January 20, 2017, 10:43:58 AM
Charles the third was King of Spain in tne late 1700's. Brenda's eldest isn't king, he's the Prince of Wales.
It's coming.

albrecht

Just to piss off Obama and Hollywood.

Yorkshire pud

Because an openly athiest President wouldn't reach first base. They don't have to be religious, just pretend to be when they're asking you to vote for them.