• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ghost Photos

Started by 21st Century Man, January 07, 2017, 03:46:33 PM

I think this photo could be the real deal.  Maybe not Edward but definitely a child ghost.

Edward V’s ghost photobombs picture at the Tower of London

A MOTHER-OF-TWO claims that a photograph she took at the Tower of London could have been photobombed by the ghost of 12-year-old Edward V - solving a 500-year-old murder mystery.

Mary Ryan, 40, was taking snaps of weapons on display at the historic attraction while on a day trip but failed to notice the face that appeared in the reflection until she returned home to Liverpool.

The hairdresser believes the ghostly face of a young boy could be that of Edward V, who was sent to the Tower along with nine-year-old brother Richard, by their uncle King Richard III in 1483.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/751013/Edward-V-ghost-photobombs-picture-Tower-London

Ciardelo

Here's the penis of God ready to punish the unbelievers.

Ciardelo

PS 21st Century Man is a pussy, and he lies. And the bastard thinks Nashville is better than Tulsa. He's a cuck

starrmtn001

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 07, 2017, 04:41:51 PM
Here's the penis of God ready to punish the unbelievers.

Really?  Heh, heh. ;)

mikuthing01

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 07, 2017, 04:43:55 PM
PS 21st Century Man is a pussy, and he lies. And the bastard thinks Nashville is better than Tulsa. He's a cuck

Ciardelo is going through a late life rumspringa, woooooot!

Go, go, go, go go, go, go, grandpa It's your birthday, we gonna party like it's yo birthday

Ciardelo

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 07, 2017, 06:56:46 PM
Ciardelo is going through a late life rumspringa, woooooot!

Go, go, go, go go, go, go, grandpa It's your birthday, we gonna party like it's yo birthday

Are you just going to follow me around now, you irevelant gnat?

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 07, 2017, 04:43:55 PM

WTF is your problem now?  I like Tulsa.  I was just pointing out that there are some differences between Tulsa and Nashville.  Namely there are more trees in Nashville.

Ciardelo

I was on a cruise this last summer and caught A WHOLE FLEET of ghost WWII German U-boats! It was SO AMAZING!

Photographic experts say it is not a fake.  The ghost of Jim Morrison at his grave in France.

See the boy crouched down to the left of the people standing in the photograph?  That is allegedly a ghost as there were no kids tagging along.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/hen-do-revellers-spooked-after-noticing-something-very-eerie-in-photograph-can-you-spot-what-it-is/ar-AAuRMOR?li=AAggNb9