• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The State of MV

Started by Caruthers612, January 06, 2017, 05:21:31 PM

Caruthers612

Having only recently made my return after having been away so long I didn't even know MV had reproduced, I have no idea what his current state consists of. Does he still run the site? Does he still post here? Does he still do a show? Does he, in fact, still give a rat's anus about this site or its denizens, or has he discovered that family and certain recently legalized recreational plants make a far superior lifestyle? Oh, and while we're on the subject, does MV still speak to Art, and does Art still appear here now and then either as a poster or a guest on MV's podcast?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Caruthers612 on January 06, 2017, 05:21:31 PM
      Having only recently made my return after having been away so long I didn't even know MV had reproduced, I have no idea what his current state consists of. Does he still run the site? Does he still post here? Does he still do a show? Does he, in fact, still give a rat's anus about this site or its denizens, or has he discovered that family and certain recently legalized recreational plants make a far superior lifestyle? Oh, and while we're on the subject, does MV still speak to Art, and does Art still appear here now and then either as a poster or a guest on MV's podcast?
Some Greek asshole is in charge now. What are your opinions on buttsecks?

Ciardelo

PS Get to reading boy! MV needs the page views! You're like RoseGirl always showing up late, asking what's going on? And then getting mad because nobody is going to summarize for her.

SredniVashtar

Having only recently made my return after having been away...

Those ankle bracelets they give you when they let you out do chafe so, don't they? So a friend told me anyway...

Hog

"Prisoner Restraint Collars, activated"
"Nothing to lose your head over."

peace
Hog

Caruthers612

Quote from: norland2424 on January 07, 2017, 12:13:33 AM
RIP MV  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

This thing that's going around, with another member posting elsewhere the MV was dying, is this for real?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Caruthers612 on January 07, 2017, 03:07:34 PM
        This thing that's going around, with another member posting elsewhere the MV was dying, is this for real?
No, not at all. MV is dead.

Long live MV

ItsOver

MV's not dead.  He just quit living.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Caruthers612 on January 07, 2017, 03:07:34 PM

wild speculation on /x/ based on eerie posts mv made that are probably nothing

Ciardelo

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 07, 2017, 03:33:46 PM
wild speculation on /x/ based on eerie posts mv made that are probably nothing
chan fucks

as i said you assholes think you are relevant.

douche bag

ItsOver

MV's fine.  In fact, it's a great place.  I'm thinking about moving to The State of MV.

trostol

you mean someone hacked his twitter? no way

mikuthing01

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 07, 2017, 03:36:38 PM
chan fucks

as i said you assholes think you are relevant.

douche bag

you cucks can keep on thinking that

Ciardelo

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 07, 2017, 04:00:53 PM
you cucks can keep on thinking that
It's so cute you believe that. We run you smoke-headed bitches.

... does Art still appear here now and then either as a poster...

I'm not sure.  I wonder if he's stopped for some reason?

comaphobe

The State of MV.

MV is not actually a state, but a commonwealth.

pate

Middle Virgina is sort of like Vatican City, only it is nestled in the mountainous border region between Virginia and West Virginia.

Caruthers612

My impression that you guys are funnin' me only deepens. Yeah, I become more convinced with each of your posts that you're a bunch of rogues, scamps and cut-ups, merciless funsters all.

trostol

Quote from: Caruthers612 on January 07, 2017, 09:51:57 PM
       My impression that you guys are funnin' me only deepens. Yeah, I become more convinced with each of your posts that you're a bunch of rogues, scamps and cut-ups, merciless funsters all.

think of Mos Eisley on steroids

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: trostol on January 07, 2017, 10:01:49 PM
think of Mos Eisley on steroids
I've got the death sentence on 12 systems. You just watch yourself!  >:(

WOTR

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 06, 2017, 05:30:17 PM
PS Get to reading boy! MV needs the page views! You're like RoseGirl always showing up late, asking what's going on? And then getting mad because nobody is going to summarize for her.
No kidding.  I spend countless hours here in order to keep up, and we have some slacker thinking he can just walk in and all will be revealed?  He really thinks that we will tell him that like all divas, MV has changed his name (yet again)... And this time it is to Σ> and that we are dead to Art (and, apparently, Heather)?

It takes more than just asking a question around these parts to get answers...

norland2424

MV has left this mortal world, he died for bellgabs sins, he has ascended to the right hand of all mighty God!!!

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on January 08, 2017, 05:40:27 AM
MV has left this mortal world, he died for bellgabs sins, he has ascended to the right hand of all mighty God!!!

so he will return as MV the White?