• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What do you believe in?

Started by ninjashoes, January 06, 2017, 12:04:57 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on January 19, 2017, 10:32:13 PM
Ok so Ingo Swan and every single person who was involved in the governments Remote Viewing program are all liars and scammers?

I find that really hard to believe.

Obvious straw man is obvious.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 20, 2017, 02:38:49 AM
Listening to Art Bell's guests, it became very apparent they were all full of shit.

Honorable mention.

ninjashoes

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 20, 2017, 02:32:27 AM
So why did the military drop it?  Seems cheap enough to pay a roomful of guys to carry on with it if it was delivering results.

I would say that they most likely continued it but sent it deeper underground into black budget.

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on January 20, 2017, 04:24:00 AM
I would say that they most likely continued it but sent it deeper underground into black budget.

Who saw that coming?

When you asked the question to start the thread you knew you'd get the full range of opinions, right?

Juan

I'm beginning to believe that Alex Jones is a false flag.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on January 20, 2017, 09:28:09 AM

For? Can you elborate?  ???

ninjashoes

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 20, 2017, 09:19:01 AM
Who saw that coming?

When you asked the question to start the thread you knew you'd get the full range of opinions, right?

I used to be like that until my mind was freed and I became an awakened being.

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on January 20, 2017, 09:43:25 AM
I used to be like that until my mind was freed and I became an awakened being.

So don't answer Daniel's questions, unless you agree with him?

ninjashoes

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 20, 2017, 09:56:15 AM
So don't answer Daniel's questions, unless you agree with him?

of course not!

I made this thread to stimulate paranormal discussion.

I noticed many here are very skeptical and I want to change that. It is time to awaken from the Matrix.

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on January 30, 2017, 03:36:39 AM
of course not!

I noticed many here are very skeptical and I want to change that. It is time to awaken from the Matrix.

But if I disagree, it's just that my mind hasn't been freed and I'm not an awakened being?

I suppose I should be grateful someone finally told me that, otherwise who knows how long I could have gone not knowing.

Robert

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on January 19, 2017, 10:32:13 PMOk so Ingo Swan and every single person who was involved in the governments Remote Viewing program are all liars and scammers?
Gen. Bert Stubblebine isn't, but he has been very ill lately.  Currently hospitalized in Edison, NJ.  My friend Ralph Fucetola looks in on him regularly.

Robert

Quote from: Robert on February 02, 2017, 10:28:54 PMGen. Bert Stubblebine isn't, but he has been very ill lately.  Currently hospitalized in Edison, NJ.  My friend Ralph Fucetola looks in on him regularly.
He died Sun.  The next day, his wife's previous husband died too.

Lilith

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on January 30, 2017, 03:36:39 AM
of course not!

What if the skpetics are the ones awakened from the Matrix?

Quote from: Got to love an Aston on January 06, 2017, 10:48:14 AM
No
No
No
No
I don't think unicorns are real either. Or spacebat angels. And I'm fairly sure Batman and Superman are fiction.
How about bat-shit crazy late night radio hosts ?   
...And what's your beef with Bateman.   ;)     ;D

pate

Quote from: Juan on January 20, 2017, 09:28:09 AM

Next best thing to an MV rant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnS5h4fdETo

God bless'mQ!

ninjashoes

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 31, 2017, 08:17:27 PM
But if I disagree, it's just that my mind hasn't been freed and I'm not an awakened being?

I suppose I should be grateful someone finally told me that, otherwise who knows how long I could have gone not knowing.

No, however most people have a much too strict view of reality. It is mostly determined by what is taught to them and what others believe rather than reality itself which is often downright bizzare.

It just takes one UFO experience or one shadow person touching someones leg to change them.

ninjashoes

Quote from: Praise MV! 🤴 on February 11, 2017, 09:33:01 AM
What if the skpetics are the ones awakened from the Matrix?

I am skeptical of what I am taught and told is reality. What is universally accepted as truth should be questioned the most unless its become redundant.

Often our first awakening experience is questioning the religious idealogies we are taught by our parents and then there are further awakenings such as when we find the spiritual emptiness of atheism and that materialism isn't the truth either.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on March 19, 2017, 06:19:56 AM
Often our first awakening experience is questioning the religious idealogies we are taught by our parents

Thus my kids have all had to question the concept of dropping sufficient acid such that the little birds all address you by your true inner name and you thenceforth are able to shape the clouds with your mind and run barefoot through the desert with no fear. You know, your basic old school religion.

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 19, 2017, 11:15:06 AM
Thus my kids have all had to question the concept of dropping sufficient acid such that the little birds all address you by your true inner name and you thenceforth are able to shape the clouds with your mind and run barefoot through the desert with no fear. You know, your basic old school religion.
But does your belief stop the cactus thorns even if you are not afraid of them? I accidentally kicked a cactus a few years back walking around barefoot in the yard and I thought I got the thorn out. Then it became like looking infected and hurt but, oh well. A month or so later on the other side of my toe I had an annoying bump. Investigating it- it was the thorn and was able to extract it, but it was sort of sealed over. But it moved from one side of my toe to come out the other! 

aldousburbank

Quote from: albrecht on March 19, 2017, 11:41:50 AM
But does your belief stop the cactus thorns even if you are not afraid of them?

Yeah no.

zeebo

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 19, 2017, 12:28:26 PM
Yeah no.

Damn this simulation, they really did a good job on cacti.

dipp

I believe our perception of breaking out the bbq in the summer should be turned to spring, fall, or winter instead. Something is very wrong with us associating bbq's with summer months.  You can't even smoke on a highway in the privacy of your own vehicle anymore. It's practically illegal where I am. (Very frowned down on). 
Or have some idiot  throw it out theirs. Breaking out an entire forest,  devastating the area and burning down houses ect.

Oh yeah... I almost forgot to chuck God in this post somewhere. 

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on March 19, 2017, 06:17:32 AM
No, however most people have a much too strict view of reality. It is mostly determined by what is taught to them and what others believe rather than reality itself which is often downright bizzare.

It just takes one UFO experience or one shadow person touching someones leg to change them.

Well, first off, I used to believe there was a good possibility there were ghosts, witches, alien visitations, big foot / sasquatch / yeti, etc.  I have to admit I never believed in demons, angels, psychic powers, or the ability to see into the future.

Guess where I learned it was all baloney?  The Art Bell Coast to Coast AM show.  The guests were either not credible obvious hoaxers, or the stories from the more credible guests were completely full of holes.  It those were the best advocates to be found, then it was all BS.  But I get it - people want to believe.  Great, have a blast.

Second, I've seen UFOs myself.  Twice.  Two together, and one upclose.  Neither time could they possibly have been mistaken weather balloons or any of the rest of the things skeptics say.  It's just that I believe they were experimental military craft, not from some other planet and flown by aliens.  Occam's Razor.  Other unexplained phenomena is just that, unexplained, and could have any number of explanations.  So what?

So that's strike one and two on your theory.  Care to go for strike three?

Robert

Quote from: dipp on March 19, 2017, 01:40:40 PMI believe our perception of breaking out the bbq in the summer should be turned to spring, fall, or winter instead. Something is very wrong with us associating bbq's with summer months.
Why would it be better associated w non-summers?

Dyna-X

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on January 06, 2017, 12:04:57 AM
Do you believe that the world is controlled by an Illuminati?
Do you believe in Demons or Angels?
How about Reptilians?
What about organized pedophilia by the worlds elites?
I just want to know, it seems there is a big mix among Art Bell fans. Some believe in everything while some believe in nothing, not even a spirit or afterlife.

If by Illuminati you mean a network of corporate globalists, some of which practice left-hand magic - yes indeed! I do think they are not as united as many believe and they are somewhat factionalized on issues (communism vs fascist depopulation vs not) The common theme is based on a existential type of philosophy.  There are many that are not necessarily billionaires or are well known that hold more power on real world power levers than we realize. Those that hold political offices, posts in the UN, or are on Bildeberg lists are mostly second-level. The pedo rings are indeed epidemic but I think pizzagate was mostly cooked up nonsense that revealed that the elite and those in their circles have really bad taste in art and pervy senses of humor and do indeed practice black magic, none of which are criminal but don't reflect well. A fair percentage of those who have made it big in politics or media have compromised themselves with some kind of blackmail-able offense that can be used against them at a later time.

The beings associated with UFO lore (greys, reptilians, nordics, MiBs, cryptids, etc) are not necessarily ET and are closer to angels and demons and Gods of ancient mythology. That said, most of what is portrayed on shows like "Ancient Aliens" and "Hangar 1" is mostly bull. I defer to Vallee's idea of a control system and lean towards Fortean ideas about these critters.

I do subscribe to the idea of reincarnation and an after-life and much of what is in the paranormal - which is really just an aberration of what has been assumed to be normal by material science. Its not necessary to completely discard material science as it has its place in working with everyday issues. At the same time many abuse obscure avenues of quantum theory as "proof" and this is just as foolish as using material science as a gauge against the paranormal. I am not a fan of channeled material as this is too contaminated by the channeler and outside influence and find the "gold standard" in divination to be military grade remote viewing.

The $30 billion black budget has been used to advance many "spooky sciences" and psychotronics, build a handful of other underground bases and exotic propulsion methods (Biefeld-Brown, ionic, laser, "antigravity."  And there is a major effort of counterintelligence methods used to distract us against an existential threat of what is misunderstood on the other side. I think Tom Delonge is the latest pawn or tool in the latest attempt to spin and spit out a version of reality acceptable to the intelligence agencies.  While there are many great patriots in the intelligence world (mostly rank and file) I doubt sincerely the counter-intelligence spinners are going to give him the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth as I don't think the powers behind the curtain know what that is either! They are failing to misunderstand the full nature and identity of the threat and using a technical solution (which demands ever larger budgets) when this is not necessary with the correct knowledge.

Dyna-X

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on January 20, 2017, 04:24:00 AM
Bingo. And developed it further and augmented it with technology.