Author Bring back the clickable top-right quote  (Read 6882 times)

Re: Bring back the clickable top-right quote
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2017, 02:01:36 AM »
You may be onto something.  I just did a site-wide search for "McRib", and got only a measly 11 hits.  A topic of such widespread interest must have been discussed more passionately over the years.  So, technical glitch, or info suppression at work?  Keep an eye out for anti-Ribite operatives.

You know there's never been anything even resembling rib meat in those, don't you?

« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2017, 08:22:57 AM »
I'll admit, there's still a little thrill. Oh, no, wait--that's the amphetamines.

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2017, 08:40:29 PM »
Oh and I like the Brims buttery popcorn. Salty as hell but oh so good.

Just figured I'd follow up...

Brim's is available at my Dollar Tree.  However I spent all of my $$$ on Utz.  Next time man!  ;)

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2017, 08:41:45 PM »
You know there's never been anything even resembling rib meat in those, don't you?

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2017, 08:44:37 PM »
Carry on. Just ignore me.

No.  I've studied your habits for years.

It is important necessary.

...for an undisclosed reason.  :D

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2017, 08:48:46 PM »

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2017, 08:49:49 PM »
now I see it as some sort of... penalty box.

^^
now how I've come to regard the entire site.

« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2017, 09:57:40 PM »
Aside from all the distractions in this thread regarding the topic at hand...

I firmly believe the the clickable top-right quote should be activated.  If anything, it increases traffic if one finds it interesting or merely a curiosity.  It may lead them to a realm of which they never experienced before.  Some times you can't look away.   ;)

« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2017, 10:10:18 PM »
Aside from all the distractions in this thread regarding the topic at hand...

I firmly believe the the clickable top-right quote should be activated.  If anything, it increases traffic if one finds it interesting or merely a curiosity.  It may lead them to a realm of which they never experienced before.  Some times you can't look away.   ;)

I don't think this latest release candidate of Firefub will allow for top right clickable quotes in the user interfaces. Perhaps a future release will implement this.

« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2017, 10:26:49 PM »
I don't really know him but I can't see why mv would just willy nilly take it away. I have a feeling that when things like this and the search window disappear it's because mv is juggling server resources or something. It could be that simple.

« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2017, 12:24:22 AM »
Take away the member list next. Do it.

« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2017, 12:25:57 AM »
Take away the member list next. Do it.

Yeah, make it JUST LIKE A CHAN. How "original"

« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2017, 12:37:32 AM »
Remove private messaging. Force users to speak out in the open for everyone to see.

« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2017, 01:25:32 AM »
Remove private messaging. Force users to speak out in the open for everyone to see.
Great idea.  I'm sure that nobody would have anybody else's email address...

« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2017, 01:37:35 AM »
Allow JesusJuice to post Miley Cyrus' dildo. I have seen generic dildoes posted on Bellgab.  I have even seen flying dildoes on Bellgab. So dildoes are OK for Bellgab.  However both times that I have posted Miley's dildoes they have been deleted. We need to come to an agreement on which of Miley's dildoes are OK for Bellgab.

« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2017, 02:46:15 AM »
Allow JesusJuice to post Miley Cyrus' dildo. I have seen generic dildoes posted on Bellgab.  I have even seen flying dildoes on Bellgab. So dildoes are OK for Bellgab.  However both times that I have posted Miley's dildoes they have been deleted. We need to come to an agreement on which of Miley's dildoes are OK for Bellgab.
As per the TOS, only MV™  approved dildoes shall be posted on the forum. 8)

« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2017, 03:46:08 AM »
I don't think this latest release candidate of Firefub will allow for top right clickable quotes in the user interfaces. Perhaps a future release will implement this.

Delayed due to a link validation routine encountering the Falkie thread - it went HAL 9000 and shut the whole system down.

« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2017, 03:57:48 AM »
... We need to come to an agreement on which of Miley's dildoes are OK for Bellgab.

Perhaps there needs to be some kind of plausible deniability, like they have to at least appear to have another more publicly acceptable purpose.  Say maybe one shaped like a rocket or a dolphin could be used to help educate about space exploration or marine biology.

« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2017, 04:20:33 AM »
You may be onto something.  I just did a site-wide search for "McRib", and got only a measly 11 hits.  A topic of such widespread interest must have been discussed more passionately over the years.  So, technical glitch, or info suppression at work?  Keep an eye out for anti-Ribite operatives.
The search functionality on the site is case sensitive. Someone write a .toLower(); into it so we get decent results. Eh-Hem...

« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2017, 05:26:15 PM »
Please enable spoiler tags, spoilered images and webms.

« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2017, 05:30:45 PM »

Indeed.  Dip into that 10 large and get Justin on the case.   

« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2017, 05:32:11 PM »
Just figured I'd follow up...

Brim's is available at my Dollar Tree.  However I spent all of my $$$ on Utz.  Next time man!  ;)

Hay mang, don't buy the weak-ass flavored ones in the foil bags--what you are looking for are the taller, clear bags of the popped butter kind. I'd post a picture but I ate them all.

« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2017, 05:38:26 PM »

That would be nice, with sound too please and make fifi pay for it

« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2017, 05:46:27 PM »
Ban these chan sodomites and their queer ideas. Banish them back to the boiling pits of their ethereal, anonymous blips of posts that they think are SO important...these chans are a boil on the tender underside of the internet.

Besides, they are WAY to preoccupied with dildos.

Srsly.

« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2017, 06:42:17 PM »
Hay mang, don't buy the weak-ass flavored ones in the foil bags--what you are looking for are the taller, clear bags of the popped butter kind. I'd post a picture but I ate them all.

They had them in the big clear bags in cut-out boxes in the center aisle.  They weren't in the snack section which was odd.  I'll check 'em out.  ;)

« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2017, 06:57:39 PM »
They had them in the big clear bags in cut-out boxes in the center aisle.  They weren't in the snack section which was odd.  I'll check 'em out.  ;)

Fuck yes you need to, quick like a bunny! They sell out FAST.

In my store, they had them paired with a bunch of $1 movies in an adjacent bin. I was going to paw through the titles, but ain't nobody got time for that.

« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2017, 11:07:55 PM »
It would be funny if a top-right comes from this thread and no one can find it.  :D

« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2017, 10:02:16 PM »
It would be funny if a top-right comes from this thread and no one can find it.  :D
LOL - Yes it would. :D

Oh SHIT ! Now I did it... Search box is gone. :(

𒈨𒇳𒉭𒇰𒇸𒁄                 𒆳  𒆳  𒆳         𒆳 𒆳 𒆳         𒆳 𒆳 𒆳
   􏼻𒁑

𝓡𝓾𝓷  𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓻  𝓡𝓤𝓝 

« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2017, 10:56:05 PM »
LOL - Yes it would. :D

Oh SHIT ! Now I did it... Search box is gone. :(

𒈨𒇳𒉭𒇰𒇸𒁄                 𒆳  𒆳  𒆳         𒆳 𒆳 𒆳         𒆳 𒆳 𒆳
   􏼻𒁑

𝓡𝓾𝓷  𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓻  𝓡𝓤𝓝