The General Musings of gnooryblows

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

mikuthing01

American pop stars are crap i want a pure Christian waifu like SoJung ~desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N-95IACE-M

gnooryblows

Quote from: benisthing01 :DD on December 28, 2016, 11:08:45 PM
American pop stars are crap i want a pure Christian waifu like SoJung ~desu

Wrong. Asians are the weakest race of all. Only men who cannot get a white bitch spring for them. Look at any man with yellow fever. They're always the most loserish of the most loserish. Disgusting. I did one of them once. I regret it. I could wash my dick a million times and still not get the filth from one night with a muddy race woman off of it.

mikuthing01

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 28, 2016, 11:15:37 PM
Wrong. Asians are the weakest race of all. Only men who cannot get a white bitch spring for them. Look at any man with yellow fever. They're always the most loserish of the most loserish. Disgusting. I did one of them once. I regret it. I could wash my dick a million times and still not get the filth from one night with a muddy race woman off of it.

Pam Anderson in '89

Pam Anderson Today.  Warning girls, this could happen to you if you fuck too many guys, go vegan and do a lot of drugs and booze.

mikuthing01

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 29, 2016, 01:49:02 AM
Pam Anderson Today.  Warning girls, this could happen to you if you fuck too many guys, go vegan and do a lot of drugs and booze.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 29, 2016, 01:49:02 AM
Pam Anderson in '89

Time!  ::)

You bastard!  >:(

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2016, 02:17:03 AM

She is 50 now, that's what happens. And obviously she is hollywood scum, which means she's into drugs and alcohol and who knows what else. The point is that the women were more biologically fit in decades prior. They've been weakened by poor breeding and liberal homowood propaganda that has told men to date ugly women and women to date weak "beta" men because they see on TV that that's what they're supposed to do.

Also birth control, estrogen mimickers, deodorant (as I mentioned in a previous post) and all sorts of chemicals that fuck up our hormones and mating practices play roles, all evils wrought upon us by The Powers That Be.

JesusJuice

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roasting Porch Testicles On An Open Fire (Happy New Year) on December 29, 2016, 02:41:55 AM
Also Pam Anderson had Hepatitis C.

And I'm pretty sure that dudes giant cock from that video wrecked her too. I mean I watched that video like 50 times back when I was a teenager, no way that thing didn't do some damage.

gnooryblows

Wow imagine having a cock so big and powerful that it actually makes women look older when it's through with them.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 29, 2016, 02:17:03 AM

No need for name-calling.  My wife is 44 but looks 25 years younger than Pam.

Markie was hot back then and has aged well too.

In fact the entire Night Court cast has aged well. Must have been all that NON-GMO food.  http://www.yesbutnobutyes.com/archives/2009/07/where_are_they_42.html

Edit:  Eat your heart out Zee...      ;)

The old style Hollywood celebrities were for the most part decent people.  They were subject to frailties as all humans are but most were fairly conservative, red-blooded Americans.  This all changed within Hollywood starting around 1970 when the younger crop of actors were coming up and ever since then it has been all downhill.  Debbie Reynolds belonged to the older generation.  Carrie Fisher was rebellious but she straightened herself out.  Both should be mourned.

gnooryblows

3 things my white husband needs to know about the black baby we're going to have

http://everydayfeminism.com/2016/12/white-husband-black-baby/

#1 We are raising a social justice activist

#2 I need you to follow my parenting lead in public

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: benisthing01 :DD on December 29, 2016, 10:46:38 PM
ugly disgusting Whoopi Goldberg looking motherfuckers

Imagination is a wonderful thing but, ultimately, I think the bear is right.  ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: benisthing01 :DD on December 29, 2016, 10:46:38 PM
ugly, disgusting Whoopi Goldberg lookin' motherfuckers
Hey buddy, if you can stop being so racist for just a wee minute. You should sign up for this, it will do your white ass some good.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 29, 2016, 10:53:23 PM
My link was prettier. Am I turning ghey?

The best part of that page is if you scroll down and read the "testimonials" and look at the pictures of the people who apparently take those classes or whatever they are.

gnooryblows

From "Feministing" - "Dear White People, Please Stop Complaining About Going Home For Thanksgiving" - http://feministing.com/2016/11/23/dear-white-people-please-dont-complain-about-going-home-for-thanksgiving/

Boy any time I hear the phrase "dear white people" I know I'm in for a real top quality progressive pep talk!

albrecht

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 29, 2016, 10:48:07 PM
3 things my white husband needs to know about the black baby we're going to have

http://everydayfeminism.com/2016/12/white-husband-black-baby/

#1 We are raising a social justice activist

#2 I need you to follow my parenting lead in public
It is interesting that this activist believes the racial-theory of hypodescent.  :o Amazing, these "activists" and SJWs, like the Obama mentor "Rev" Wright who had an elaborate theory about black people's brains and way of learning and musical ability, and justify their bizarre theories using theories that, decades ago, the real civil rights activists would abhore and would be held more by the KKK etc.

But thanks for posting. Some of these articles are amazing. Almost satire. I never knew it was really this bad on college campuses, the leftist groups, the new "progressives," etc. No wonder they lose elections (except in certain cities.) Illogical, even suicidal, thinking. Alarmism and defensiveness at every perceived slight. A race to figure out who is the most oppressed (and the in-fighting between the factions is crazy.) They really should revise the DSM again and put SJW as a mental disease. I'm really saddened/frightened to see that this type of thinking is in many of our schools.

Ciardelo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 29, 2016, 10:57:13 PM
The best part of that page is if you scroll down and read the "testimonials" and look at the pictures of the people who apparently take those classes or whatever they are.
A lot of white wimmin huh. Hmm, who knew they were so racist?

mikuthing01

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 29, 2016, 11:02:15 PM
A lot of white wimmin huh. Hmm, who knew they were so racist?

(((DARA SILVERMAN))), Support Trainer and Racial Justice Organizer

(((Dara Silverman))) is an organizer, writer, and trainer who has been building movements for social justice for over 20 years. As the former National Coordinator of Showing Up for Racial Justice (SURJ), Dara built out the biggest US national network of white people taking action for racial justice and raised over $500,000 for Black-led organizing. She currently offers anti-racism consulting and training to organizations and leaders.

EVERY FUCKING TIME!

gnooryblows

Whoa, I think I found the motherload - "Hey White People: You Need To Start Doing The Ugly Work That Isn't Safe For Us To"

http://feministing.com/2016/11/11/hey-white-people-you-need-to-start-doing-the-ugly-work-that-isnt-safe-for-us-to/

"Middle class, affluent white women â€" a demographic that already turned out more for Trump than Hillary â€" are already writing think pieces coopting minority pain as an excuse not to engage with the white working class and white poverty"

"You can’t hide behind your POC friends to hide away from how you’re the only people with the power, safety, and privilege"

"You don’t get to deflect anymore, or defer responsibility to someone less perfect than you for not having turned up to the polls and voted for Hillary.  You have to fight the battles that aren’t safe for other people to fight"

"You have to shoulder the struggle. Anything less is complicity."

"White people failed their brothers and sisters of color last Tuesday"

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on December 29, 2016, 11:01:21 PM
It is interesting that this activist believes the racial-theory of hypodescent.  :o Amazing, these "activists" and SJWs, like the Obama mentor "Rev" Wright who had an elaborate theory about black people's brains and way of learning and musical ability, and justify their bizarre theories using theories that, decades ago, the real civil rights activists would abhore and would be held more by the KKK etc.

But thanks for posting. Some of these articles are amazing. Almost satire. I never knew it was really this bad on college campuses, the leftist groups, the new "progressives," etc. No wonder they lose elections (except in certain cities.) Illogical, even suicidal, thinking. Alarmism and defensiveness at every perceived slight. A race to figure out who is the most oppressed (and the in-fighting between the factions is crazy.) They really should revise the DSM again and put SJW as a mental disease. I'm really saddened/frightened to see that this type of thinking is in many of our schools.
It's pretty bad out there. If you have 20 minutes you can hear how much it has changed in just two years.

Safe Spaces â€" Sam Harris and Jonathan Haidt on the Disturbing Trend of Vindictive Protectiveness

https://youtu.be/K92rOsjyLBs