• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of gnooryblows

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: comaphobe on December 24, 2016, 11:44:22 PM
William Cooper thought everybody was co-intel. He even threw a high decibel screaming tantrum on a caller on his show one time.

He hated networks, ads, sponsors, and anyone who was on commercial radio. I think he hated everybody equally. He talked down to Jones and Maxwell, and don't remember him ever having anything good to say about Art Bell or his show. Even Jones praises Art as a pioneer even though he's not into the paranormal stuff, he respectfully acknowledges it's significance. Cooper was just mean.

I am not sure what happened to Cooper with the raid that day, but he was senile as fuck and had no temper. That couldn't have made things any better on the day of his shootout.

He claimed to have known a lot about everything and everyone. I can appreciate A Pale Horse, but I don't think he was a prophet, just angry and bitter at the establishment that he used to be a part of.

Maybe Bill was a Mason and was exiled from a lodge at some point. The guy was bitter. If you questioned him, he got pissed off like a monster.

I have more sympathy for somebody like Randy Weaver.

Who gives a fuck if Art is a Freemason.

Senile? I don't think so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLHVQUTrgvM

JesusJuice

Quote from: Roasting Porch Testicles On An Open Fire (Merry X-Mas, Fags) on December 24, 2016, 11:11:01 PM

You did it now. You publically accused Art Bell of being a Freemason. You can delete all of your posts but I happened to screen cap them and sent the page to archive.is

I'm going to send him the evidence and you are going to be fucked, buddy. Art is in a sue happy mood this month.

My Mailtrack GMail extension indicates that Art or someone that has access to his account has read the Gmail that I have sent him.

gnooryblows

Quote from: comaphobe on December 24, 2016, 11:44:22 PM
William Cooper thought everybody was co-intel. He even threw a high decibel screaming tantrum on a caller on his show one time.

He hated networks, ads, sponsors, and anyone who was on commercial radio. I think he hated everybody equally. He talked down to Jones and Maxwell, and don't remember him ever having anything good to say about Art Bell or his show. Even Jones praises Art as a pioneer even though he's not into the paranormal stuff, he respectfully acknowledges it's significance. Cooper was just mean.

I am not sure what happened to Cooper with the raid that day, but he was senile as fuck and had no temper. That couldn't have made things any better on the day of his shootout.

He claimed to have known a lot about everything and everyone. I can appreciate A Pale Horse, but I don't think he was a prophet, just angry and bitter at the establishment that he used to be a part of.

Maybe Bill was a Mason and was exiled from a lodge at some point. The guy was bitter. If you questioned him, he got pissed off like a monster.

I have more sympathy for somebody like Randy Weaver.

Who gives a fuck if Art is a Freemason.

In the summer of 2001 he made a broadcast claiming a false flag was going to be pulled by the US government and he said "whatever they're going to do they're going to blame it on Osama Bin Laden and don't you even believe it!". He was killed in November of 01. He might not have been a prophet but he was damn close IMO and his book was rather good too.

I don't personally believe him when he says Art is a freemason. I said it in the original post before I edited it that it seemed like the type of thing art would do in order to fuck with a caller. Sort of like when he put the devil voice on and pretended to be satan when "JC" would call.

AJ might be a disinfo guy IMO, there are some pretty bizarre theories regarding that one. It sounds insane but there's actually a theory that he is late comedian Bill Hicks, who was co-opted by the CIA in order to be the controlled leader of the growing militia movement of the90s in the wake of Waco and Ruby Ridge. Sounds very far fetched but the crazy thing is there's actually some substance to it.

Either way if Jones isn't a plant he's probably something akin to an American Hero for exposing Bohemian Grove, helping Trump get elected and doing some of the other stuff.

All I know about Cooper raid is that he supposedly shot a guy in the head during it. The dude was pretty hardcore. I mean I might not be a big fan of government but omfg Cooper was a legit Militia man and was looking to overthrow the government at any opportunity he had. Granted the "illegitimate" parts of the government were what he was concerned with, but still, he was militant from what I understand. I'm not into any scene like that, I just like to be left alone.

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 24, 2016, 11:47:44 PM
Where's your family and do they know you are out on the street?  How do you have access to the internet?

I have a place I have been staying off and on. I won't be here much longer tho. I don't have any family, just survival skills.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roasting Porch Testicles On An Open Fire (Merry X-Mas, Fags) on December 24, 2016, 11:50:59 PM

My Mailtrack GMail extension indicates that Art or someone that has access to his account has read the Gmail that I have sent him.

You will have to answer to Satan on the day of reckoning.

gnooryblows

How sick you have to be in order to try to stir up that level of drama and trouble for a person is beyond anything that is wrong in my head

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 24, 2016, 11:47:44 PM
Where's your family and do they know you are out on the street?  How do you have access to the internet?
Michio Kaku up on SWIT on many AM stations and he explaining his stuff, an old show and much has been disputed but fun stuff, he talking 3-Mile and Chernoble even! Merry Christmas!

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 24, 2016, 11:47:27 PM
Ah! Here it is. A Very Bellgab Christmas.  :D
(quoted for truthiness)

gnooryblows

To the original point if anyone has the actual broadcast I'd like to hear it

gnooryblows

And if art has a problem with me asking for it he can suck my god damn dick

Quote from: albrecht on December 24, 2016, 11:55:35 PM
Michio Kaku up on SWIT on many AM stations and he explaining his stuff, an old show and much has been disputed but fun stuff, he talking 3-Mile and Chernoble even! Merry Christmas!

Thought I'd give Connie a shot tonight.  I bet she's cooked a special batch of Christmas brownies to chow on while she's doing the show.  Should be fun. ;D

gnooryblows

Just to be clear, when I say I ate the flesh of a living animal, it wasn't technically living. I was hunting and after I killed it I ate into it raw. It wasn't like a satanic ritual or anything if that's what someone is thinking and when I say I'm above the law, it doesn't mean I'm some prolific criminal but it means if someone wanted to sue me, technically, they probably wouldn't be able to find me anyhow as I don't have a permanent address.

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 25, 2016, 12:12:31 AM
Just to be clear, when I say I ate the flesh of a living animal, it wasn't technically living. I was hunting and after I killed it I ate into it raw. It wasn't like a satanic ritual or anything if that's what someone is thinking and when I say I'm above the law, it doesn't mean I'm some prolific criminal but if someone wanted to sue me, technically, they probably wouldn't be able to find me anyhow as I'm one place, then another place, then I'm in the woods, then I'm on the street, you know how it is.

Eating raw meat is a good way to catch a disease but you do what you gotta do when you're homeless.

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 25, 2016, 12:14:45 AM
Eating raw meat is a good way to catch a disease but you do what you gotta do when you're homeless.

No because when an animal is living the meat is already basically cooked by the animals own metabolism. If you eat it immediately after killing it then its fine. That's how all the animals do it.

gnooryblows

This thread give me deja vu for some reason

gnooryblows

I wonder if porch testicles really sent that email. Like wtf who cares anyway? I'm gonna get a call from a lawyer or some shit saying "You can't post Bill Cooper broadcasts on bellgab and politely ask if the info is true?!" Similar thing happened years ago when I read info about Art on another website and then posted about it here, everyone flipped out.

This website is full of pieces of shit. You might say I'm insane. I might have a fetish for womens poop. I might worship satan. I might eat raw animal. I think there is no hope for the world. I might not have sympathy. I might be lacking a lot of human feeling and compassion, but I'm not a mean person and I never attack people maliciously or try to hurt them!

gnooryblows

MV is gonna ban me now cuz he's a bitch

gnooryblows

And I'm gonna try to send him emails and twitter messages pathetically begging for unban and he will deny them because that's what always happen

JesusJuice

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 25, 2016, 12:22:00 AM
I wonder if porch testicles really sent that email. Like wtf who cares anyway? I'm gonna get a call from a lawyer or some shit saying "You can't post Bill Cooper broadcasts on bellgab and politely ask if the info is true?!" Similar thing happened years ago when I read info about Art on another website and then posted about it here, everyone flipped out.

This website is full of pieces of shit. You might say I'm insane. I might have a fetish for womens poop. I might worship satan. I might eat raw animal. I think there is no hope for the world. I might not have sympathy. I might be lacking a lot of human feeling and compassion, but I'm not a mean person and I never attack people maliciously or try to hurt them!

I sent it and Mailtrack indicates that someone read it. Whatever happens, happens. It all depends on whether or not Art Bell is a vindictive person that holds personal grudges.

gnooryblows

I have no friends, even tho everyone on bellgab hate me and tries to hurt me i have no friends. This website is my only friend and family. Pls dont ban me bro I will literally suck your dick for no-ban

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roasting Porch Testicles On An Open Fire (Merry X-Mas, Fags) on December 25, 2016, 12:25:39 AM

I sent it and Mailtrack indicates that someone read it. Whatever happens, happens. It all depends on whether or not Art Bell is a vindictive person that holds personal grudges.

It sort of depends more on the fact that asking if someone once said they're a freemason or not isn't libelous unless you're the most braindead moron on the planet. I'm not worried about the lawsuit or legal troubles just the fact that people are truly so stupid and vindictive as you to try to make a problem like that

JesusJuice

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 25, 2016, 12:26:51 AM
It sort of depends more on the fact that asking if someone once said they're a freemason or not isn't libelous unless you're the most braindead moron on the planet. I'm not worried about the lawsuit or legal troubles just the fact that people are truly so stupid and vindictive as you to try to make a problem like that

What's done is done and cannot be undone. Go to sleep. It's Christmas morning.

Merry Christmas, gnooryblows. Jesus Christ died for your sins as well as mine.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roasting Porch Testicles On An Open Fire (Merry X-Mas, Fags) on December 25, 2016, 12:28:36 AM

I can't even imagine what a messed up cuck you are. I bet you walk the streets and scope out hot negroids to invite to your house and bang your girlfriend

mikuthing01

I'm not worried about getting sued and im talking shit about Art on his thread right now

norland2424

Quote from: Roasting Porch Testicles On An Open Fire (Merry X-Mas, Fags) on December 25, 2016, 12:28:36 AM

gnooryblows

Quote from: momijithing~awoo on December 25, 2016, 12:29:30 AM
I'm not worried about getting sued and im talking shit about Art on his thread right now

You can't get sued for posting on internet forums. I actually know for a fact. It's been done before. Even if you could, you can't get sued for asking if someone is a freemason or not lol of all things.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on December 25, 2016, 12:30:17 AM

Jesus is black now? If we're going to take it that way could we also make him a Rasta?  :D

JesusJuice

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 25, 2016, 12:29:28 AM
I can't even imagine what a messed up cuck you are. I bet you walk the streets and scope out hot negroids to invite to your house and bang your girlfriend

Cuckolding is a fetish for intellectuals. You just wouldn't understand since you are a barbarian that lives in the forest, eating dead animals and stealing women's poo.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/07/29/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals.html