• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of gnooryblows

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jackstar on December 19, 2016, 09:50:28 PM
I don't have to extol the virtues of professional administration to a wunderkind such as yourself.

The truth is that my intelligence is really vast and amazing. Beyond that, I have an intuitive ability that would blow your mind. My mind might as well have been crafted by Zeus on Mount Olympus, or some highly intelligent aliens life form in the stars above. None will ever know but what is clear is that I have incredible gifts that also act as curses.

Due to my intellectual superiority, "normal" people and "ordinary" humans are unable to relate to me or understand me. It's sad actually. It's tragic.

WhiteCrow

When I was a kid I took an IQ test and basically it scored off the charts. Walking through this world alone as an intellectual outlier has been lonely for me. It's isolating. Nobody around me is mentally capable of understanding my worldview or the complex political and personal issues that I choose to discuss.

THEY ARE JUST SO SMART AND WILL ALWAYS BE SMART N O MATTER WHAT HAPPENS

Honestly people put chemicals in the water to make the population smarter. There's bad stuff in the food. Heroin. Pot. Pharmaceuticals. Endless stream of popular culture and media brainwashing. It's hopeless. The human race is zombified. We have failed and we are destined to extinction. In fact, extinction is probably the best possible outcome for us, as the other option is eternal slavery, because generationally, our species is becoming more and more deeply enslaved by our governments, technology and monetary systems.

Small animals like raccoons are better than us because they are more physically resilient. Able to live in the natural environment. Able to live without the necessary slavery to the monetary system.

Humans falsely believe they are the top of the heap in terms of superiority, but we are probably the third or fourth lowest being on the pecking order beneath ants and bees.

It's just a shame because if humanity was as dumb as me then maybe people would have chances to survive.

JesusJuice

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 19, 2016, 10:34:15 PM
When I was a kid I took an IQ test and basically it scored off the charts. Walking through this world alone as an intellectual outlier has been lonely for me. It's isolating. Nobody around me is mentally capable of understanding my worldview or the complex political and personal issues that I choose to discuss.

THEY ARE JUST SO SMART AND WILL ALWAYS BE SMART N O MATTER WHAT HAPPENS

Honestly people put chemicals in the water to make the population smarter. There's bad stuff in the food. Heroin. Pot. Pharmaceuticals. Endless stream of popular culture and media brainwashing. It's hopeless. The human race is zombified. We have failed and we are destined to extinction. In fact, extinction is probably the best possible outcome for us, as the other option is eternal slavery, because generationally, our species is becoming more and more deeply enslaved by our governments, technology and monetary systems.

Small animals like raccoons are better than us because they are more physically resilient. Able to live in the natural environment. Able to live without the necessary slavery to the monetary system.

Humans falsely believe they are the top of the heap in terms of superiority, but we are probably the third or fourth lowest being on the pecking order beneath ants and bees.

It's just a shame because if humanity was as dumb as me then maybe people would have chances to survive.

I've heard you call into the Gabcast. You literally sound like the dog from Davey And Goliath. Of course you're retarded.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roasting Porch Testicles On An Open Fire (Merry X-Mas, Fags) on December 19, 2016, 10:44:36 PM

I've heard you call into the Gabcast. You literally sound like the dog from Davey And Goliath. Of course you're retarded.

No, thinking of someone else. I never called in and was banned here up until just recently.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2016, 10:43:34 PM
You guys are all stupid. Every idiot knows that 24 is the highest number.  ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkP_OGDCLY0

I know the thing with people like you is they see a post like this and they get threatened by my massive intellectual superiority. I don't care. Your personal issues and insecurities are not my issue. Lonely at the top.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 19, 2016, 10:48:05 PM
I know the thing with people like you is they see a post like this and they get threatened by my massive intellectual superiority. I don't care. Your personal issues and insecurities are not my issue. Lonely at the top.

Oh yeah? Well, how many licks to the center of a Tootsiepop, smart guy?  >:(

gnooryblows

I know things, spiritually. You can ask me questions, I will answer.

Satan walks besides me. Satan lives and breathes within me. Follow me and through me you will follow him. Through me and through him you will receive truth. Ask.

Dr. MD MD

How often do you have to blow him?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2016, 10:59:17 PM
How often do you have to blow him?

I actually would blow satan if he wanted me to

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 19, 2016, 11:01:15 PM

and he never takes advantage of that action?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2016, 11:01:55 PM
and he never takes advantage of that action?

Why would he want me to blow him? He's here in spirit not a physical body. He's in everything. He walks beside me and he resides deep within my heart and soul. There's nothing sexual but if he asked me to I would do it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 19, 2016, 11:03:10 PM
Why would he want me to blow him? He's here in spirit. He's in everything. He walks beside me and he resides deep within my heart and soul. There's nothing sexual but if he asked me to I would do it.

Whatever you say, pricktease.  :D

WhiteCrow

If Satan walks besides you...

Then

Please ask Satan... if God exists?

gnooryblows

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 19, 2016, 11:04:38 PM
If Satan walks besides you...

Then

Please ask him if God exists?

Satan is god and god is satan. How you perceive each depends on your point of view. We were born into the world where Satan is righteous and our Gods are deceptive and manipulative. Our Gods tell us to hate ourselves. Our Gods tell us to subvert our natural human emotions and instincts. Our Gods tell us these things because they aren't Gods at all, they are evil.

In a pure world, Satan would be the God you would be naturally attracted to. You would feel no shame for lust. You would feel no shame for murder. You would simply DO as your instincts drove you to and you would feel completion and fulfillment at every act you've been indoctrinated to recoil from and condemn today.

Satan is the rebellion to authority. Satan is the rebellion to the lies of the system. Satan is the rebellion to all of the lies, corruption and child molestation within the catholic church.

You cannot ask Satan if God exists because they are too closely linked. You live within the evil "God" every day in this sickly society. It is time for you to embrace the truth and wonder of Satan in order to live your life.

Jackstar

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 19, 2016, 11:01:15 PM

haha, "if"

I'm calling it right here, not Satan at all, just some Taiwanese knock-off

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 19, 2016, 10:55:20 PM
I know things, spiritually. You can ask me questions, I will answer.

You also steal women's poop. That pretty much answers any questions I might have had about spiritual things.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on December 19, 2016, 11:16:11 PM
You also steal women's poop. That pretty much answers any questions I might have had about spiritual things.

lol I did steal a womans poop that time

gnooryblows

There's not enough people on this forum, the conversation moves too slowly

WhiteCrow

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 19, 2016, 11:08:50 PM
Satan is god and god is satan. How you perceive each depends on your point of view. We were born into the world where Satan is righteous and our Gods are deceptive and manipulative. Our Gods tell us to hate ourselves. Our Gods tell us to subvert our natural human emotions and instincts. Our Gods tell us these things because they aren't Gods at all, they are evil.

In a pure world, Satan would be the God you would be naturally attracted to. You would feel no shame for lust. You would feel no shame for murder. You would simply DO as your instincts drove you to and you would feel completion and fulfillment at every act you've been indoctrinated to recoil from and condemn today.

Satan is the rebellion to authority. Satan is the rebellion to the lies of the system. Satan is the rebellion to all of the lies, corruption and child molestation within the catholic church.

You cannot ask Satan if God exists because they are too closely linked. You live within the evil "God" every day in this sickly society. It is time for you to embrace the truth and wonder of Satan in order to live your life.

Ok got it.. oh so wise one.. you'd rather be a lizard  perched motionlessly on a warm rock ..waiting for a fly to happen by .. thanks be to Satan all is good in the world ..my tummy is full... No worries when you get hungry again.. there's always your turds to eat.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 19, 2016, 11:26:21 PM
Ok got it.. oh so wise one.. you'd rather be a lizard  perched motionlessly on a warm rock ..waiting for a fly to happen by .. thanks be to Satan all is good in the world ..my tummy is full... No worries when you get hungry again.. there's always your turds to eat.

Frozen turds

gnooryblows

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 19, 2016, 11:26:21 PM
Ok got it.. you rather be a lizard  perched motionlessly on a warm rock ..waiting for a fly to happen by .. thanks be to Satan all is good in world my tummy is full

No there is more to it then that. You might have been led to believe that a life of base desires and "low-vibratory-frequency" is empty and devoid of meaning but in fact the opposite is true. The life you know is slavery. The life of "low-vibratory-frequency" is the life of truth, passion, freedom and meaning. In that state and on that path only are you working toward the whole. Doing as the very fabric of existence and the universe tells you to do.

Right now, in your present state, you are a cancer cell. You were not born to be a cancer cell. You were born to be a healthy functioning cell. But the poison of society metastasize onto you and perverted you to what you are.

In your natural state, where you fuck, eat, kill and exist in a thoughtless, reflectionless mode, you are fulfilling the purpose of your cell-self it was meant to be fulfilled.

Lofty ideas of "more" are simply carcinogens that cause an unpleasant and ultimately destructive mutation.

gnooryblows

Quote from: username on December 19, 2016, 11:30:42 PM
Frozen turds

I did have quite the fixation with the turd and the freezing of it did help me to preserve it so that I could enjoy the prize for longer than if it just stayed in its natural temperate state

whoozit

I can't deal with you not being able to deal with it either.  There is only one way to end your pain, embrace that method.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2016, 10:50:17 PM
Oh yeah? Well, how many licks to the center of a Tootsiepop, smart guy?  >:(

Ask brig that question ..she should know.  exactly!

WOTR

Quote from: whoozit on December 19, 2016, 11:47:41 PM
I can't deal with you not being able to deal with it either.  There is only one way to end your pain, embrace that method.
Full frontal lobotomy?  ;D

whoozit

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 19, 2016, 11:52:11 PM
Ask brig that question ..she should know.  exactly!
You are on a roll tonight too.  However your roll makes some sense unlike the OP here.

gnooryblows

Quote from: whoozit on December 19, 2016, 11:57:10 PM
You are on a roll tonight too.  However your roll makes some sense unlike the OP here.

My roll would be a poop roll right? lol