• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of gnooryblows

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

Daggit

Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Daggit on December 18, 2016, 06:28:45 PM
Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you.

FWIW I was genuinely molested and sodomized in the 2nd grade by my male babysitter at the time

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 18, 2016, 06:37:23 PM
FWIW I was genuinely molested and sodomized in the 2nd grade by my male babysitter at the time

Surely it's not connected.

gnooryblows

Quote from: MV® XP on December 18, 2016, 06:39:05 PM
Surely it's not connected.

I don't think it is honestly like it wasn't ritual abuse or anything long term or even violent, at least not with the babysitter. It was an isolated incident. I had to suffer from physical abuse from my father and step-father that was far more traumatic and scarring IMO.

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 18, 2016, 01:14:38 AM
I saw her leave her register one day after lunch

just for the record, it was after SHE ate lunch. I didn't end up eating lunch that day

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 18, 2016, 06:40:20 PM
I don't think it is honestly like it wasn't ritual abuse or anything long term or even violent, at least not with the babysitter. It was an isolated incident. I had to suffer from physical abuse from my father and step-father that was far more traumatic and scarring IMO.

Just how high were you suspended by your ankles before you were dropped onto the kitchen floor?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2016, 06:56:10 PM
Just how high were you suspended by your ankles before you were dropped onto the kitchen floor?

that never happened

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2016, 07:01:41 PM
Then I'm going for Goatsie.

Satan saved me from my troubles, he could save you too if you would open your heart and mind to him

effluenza

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 18, 2016, 07:03:48 PM
Satan saved me from my troubles, he could save you too if you would open your heart and mind to him

How wide did you have to open your third eye to him?

Daggit

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 18, 2016, 06:37:23 PM

You loved it.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Daggit on December 18, 2016, 07:14:37 PM
You loved it.

I didn't love it man but I don't believe people when they over react about how "traumatic" the experience is. I mean I had a one time, nonviolent experience so granted mine was less disruptive than for many. But the simple act of molestation is not that damaging and as far as the unpleasant anal sex, well, it's unpleasant, but children are so resilient that it really becomes a minor detail in the moment but especially when looking back.

However, some children are ritually abused, kidnapped, trafficked or otherwise restrained. For some children what I unpleasantly experienced that one day becomes a persistent reality and to me that is very frightening.

gnooryblows

Quote from: effluenza on December 18, 2016, 07:06:40 PM

I don't know that my third eye is open at all I just know that I love what he represents. Strength. Willpower. Individuality. Personal fortitude. Truth. Freedom. I feel him deep within my soul, living and breathing there. I'm not someone that's saying "I opened my third eye man" while I trip on a bong or LSD. I just know that I know and love Satan and feel him inside of me every day.

WOTR

I can understand that.  It would sort of be like having  the pope,  Brigham Young and Ron L Hubbard all rolled into one and living inside of you.

albrecht

Where is Akwilly when we need him? I say less coprophagia (the only reason I know this word is due to a funny Phil Hendrie show decades ago where he was using it) or scatology and more "burning of poo." Crap is meant to be flushed, or burnt, not played with or eaten.

effluenza

Quote from: effluenza on December 18, 2016, 07:06:40 PM

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 18, 2016, 07:34:19 PM
I don't know that my third eye is open at all I just know that I love what he represents. Strength. Willpower. Individuality. Personal fortitude. Truth. Freedom. I feel him deep within my soul, living and breathing there. I'm not someone that's saying "I opened my third eye man" while I trip on a bong or LSD. I just know that I know and love Satan and feel him inside of me every day.

https://youtu.be/u9WYYkHf_Wc

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on December 18, 2016, 08:16:23 PM
Crap is meant to be flushed, or burnt, not played with or eaten.
McDonalds has served billions and made a massive annual profit from locations all around the world in defiance of your statement.

bateman

You didn't steal it, I mean, she was basically throwing it away.

gnooryblows

It is a curse to carry the weight of this intelligence with me all the time

Kidnostad3

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 19, 2016, 06:48:58 PM

You can run but you can't hide.  This is my response to the ridiculous claim to superior intelligence you make on another thread:

"No you're not.  As I said, you have a high average IQ at best.  Moreover your education is very limited and you find it hard to hold onto a job.  I suspect that you have been referred to counseling but have not cooperated.   Your "tells" are glaring."

Kidnostad3

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 19, 2016, 06:48:58 PM

Your burden is mental illness not an over abundance of smarts. 

gnooryblows

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 19, 2016, 07:17:47 PM
You can run but you can't hide.  This is my response to the ridiculous claim to superior intelligence you make on another thread:

"No you're not.  As I said, you have a high average IQ at best.  Moreover your education is very limited and you find it hard to hold onto a job.  I suspect that you have been referred to counseling but have not cooperated.   Your "tells" are glaring."

IQ scored literally off the charts as a child. They tried to skip me ahead (despite getting extremely bad grades) but I didn't want to

Kidnostad3

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 19, 2016, 07:43:27 PM
IQ scored literally off the charts as a child. They tried to skip me ahead (despite getting extremely bad grades) but I didn't want to

So what does off the charts mean?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 19, 2016, 08:19:56 PM
So what does off the charts mean?

The highest score you can get is 160. When I took the test someone said mine was probably 185 but I have no clue how they arrived to that conclusion since 160 was the maximum (Which is what I reached)

Jackstar

Mine's 176. Maybe they gave you a color blindness test and you're mis-remembering the details.

Why don't you take another one right now? Share the results with us. We can hardly wait.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jackstar on December 19, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
Mine's 176. Maybe they gave you a color blindness test and you're mis-remembering the details.

Why don't you take another one right now? Share the results with us. We can hardly wait.

They need to be professionally administered or you have to pay

Jackstar

I don't have to extol the virtues of professional administration to a wunderkind such as yourself.